STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

8:30 pm dinner guy - why don't you just cook and eat dinner at 6:15?

On creatine: http://examine.com/supplements/Creatine/
There's a fair amount of evidence out there showing its effectiveness.

To the guy going in paleo - you may consider working in potatoes or brown rice as an additional carb source especially if you're going to be training hard. I've found that sweet potatoes get old quick as my sole carb source.

Dat der development

Dem gains. You still eat at a deficit?

Naw been technically bulking last 4 months I think eating at a deficit for half a week and randomly other days kind of offset each other where my fat gain wasn't too bad and I've been in the same 10lb range, the second pic is from June. Lol my girl said my arms are getting too big and I need to stop bulking because she doesn't want me to look like Chris jones smh. I was gonna seriously start cutting after thanksgiving because by then there will be no excuses until then I still eat at a deficit most days and other days I don't. I expect to weigh in at maybe 240 when I start my cut but I haven't weight my self in like 2 months.

Lucky you love to hit shoulders dont you lol Tryin to get like D Howard bra I feel ya 
smokin.gif

I weigh every Saturday, helps keep me accountable.

Lucky you love to hit shoulders dont you lol Tryin to get like D Howard bra I feel ya :smokin

I weigh every Saturday, helps keep me accountable.

Yea my shoulders blew up like crazy. There's this dude at my gym who's delts look like footballs lololol

I have been in the 5/3/1 rep ranges for so long, it's absolutely exhausting doing 10 reps on bench and squat. I've been feeling beat up lifting heavy for so long, it was def time to change it up.

Just a reminder to any of y'all who have been in a certain rep range for a long time, tryout something new.
Really puts your muscle endurance to the test.

Back to the weights next week. A much needed break for my body. Lot of work with the rumble roller, has me feeling like a million bucks.

8:30 pm dinner guy - why don't you just cook and eat dinner at 6:15?

On creatine: http://examine.com/supplements/Creatine/
There's a fair amount of evidence out there showing its effectiveness.

To the guy going in paleo - you may consider working in potatoes or brown rice as an additional carb source especially if you're going to be training hard. I've found that sweet potatoes get old quick as my sole carb source.
yeah but....

Creatine has been shown to increase DHT (dihydrotestosterone) levels by 40% with a dosage of 5g per day. DHT is directly involved in hair loss in men, so long-term creatine usage could accelerate hair loss.

It isnt that big of a difference to me. I felt like just because i was taking creatine i was pushing myself harder. I felt a difference dont get me wrong. But it was a minor difference. Not worth the hair loss. 

yeah but....

Creatine has been shown to increase DHT (dihydrotestosterone) levels by 40% with a dosage of 5g per day. DHT is directly involved in hair loss in men, so long-term creatine usage could accelerate hair loss.

It isnt that big of a difference to me. I felt like just because i was taking creatine i was pushing myself harder. I felt a difference dont get me wrong. But it was a minor difference. Not worth the hair loss. 

Cop some Jamaican black castor oil apply to hair =profit

JBC is a DHT Blocker

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bout to cop on Amazon ASAP if my research confirms this.

Look on natural black hair blogs and I've seen a few beard sites where guys apply it to their beard. I used some in my crown because from years of brushing crazy my crown began to separate and it's much thicker than before now

Look on natural black hair blogs and I've seen a few beard sites where guys apply it to their beard. I used some in my crown because from years of brushing crazy my crown began to separate and it's much thicker than before now
my left edge appears to be going. I was brushing like crazy before too before. What name brand do u have or u recommend?

I hit legs last sunday and my hamstrings are on fire today. This delay soreness is confusing me. :lol:

Meal prep Tuesday.

Man, I have been eating so clean and lifting so heavy..

Already up 5 pounds in 2 weeks. Lol

Man. I had an awesome chest and shoulder workout last night. Felt absolutely no pain.

Wake up today and my right shoulder is sore as hell. Not normal soreness either. I can really feel it if I a mimic an overhead pressing motion, or rowing motion.

I have no reason as to why it would hurt either. I rolled on a dense medicine ball before I left the gym.

good job lucky

"it becomes an addiction once you see progress"

wish i progressed as fast, been at this CF thing for 10 months and I see changes all around, but is just so hard for me to put on muscle definition, i see these transformations online and be like :wow: HOW!?....talking about from straight up obese to six-pack in 3 months...lol

wish wife would have caught me at the top of the squat and at the bottom, she caught me somewhere in between but my OHS form has gotten really good :smile:

Meal prep Tuesday.

Man, I have been eating so clean and lifting so heavy..

Already up 5 pounds in 2 weeks. Lol
Talapia? Ive hit my goal weight, time to cut back down lol

How much you weighing now? You used to me a mammoth if IIRC

KSteezy those weights confuse me, thats not 225 right?

Chicken breasts.

And I'm trying to lose weight... Smh..

Lost fat, and have gone down in pant size.

I just started lifting really heavy again, esp lower body.

Those look like 25lb or 10lb bumper plates btw.

Talapia? Ive hit my goal weight, time to cut back down lol

How much you weighing now? You used to me a mammoth if IIRC

KSteezy those weights confuse me, thats not 225 right?

bro, if i could OHS 225lbs, id be looking like Rich Fronning :lol:

nah thats a 95lbs i believe....i usually max out my 1 rep OHS at about 125lbs

its a challenging move, not much to do with strength or how much you can actually do, but more of a propper form.....there is dudes in my class who are in great shape and can lift very heavy, that could barely OHS 65lbs

Back
Top Bottom