STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Got some whey and some creatine tablets.

Anyone else suggest any other supplements?

Coming off my cooldown time from my wisdom teeth getting pulled on top of a two week 'gym vacation' leading up to that and lost so much muscle mass :smh:

Need all the help I can get.. Going to go 2x harder to make up for lost time.

whey and creatine is all you need SRS

should have gotten mono powder tho instead of tablets.

NT which is better before lifting, pre workout or mono creatine? whats the difference between the two?

Do you guys have any mixes you can share? Preferably a long one, over an hour. Need to re up on the iPod.

This DJ is pretty good, I like this stuff...pretty established back in the homeland. Good mixes between different styles of songs. Some verses may not be in English though.

https://soundcloud.com/djaybuddahrunbkk

I feel creatine isnt even nessacary any more. I took it for 3 months and yeah i felt like i got stronger and more engergy. But Than i stopped taking it for the past 2 months and still feel the same. Im still getting stronger and still have energy throughout my workout. Its not worth the DHT.

NT which is better before lifting, pre workout or mono creatine? whats the difference between the two?

one probably has caffeine?

you can take creatine before or after, but only pre before, unless you want to tweak out after you lift. Like said above, creatine really isnt necessary at the end of the day. Plus If you asked that question in the first place, would it be incorrect to assume your just starting out? If so, I don't think there would be any benefit to start at this point. Get those newbie gains and then add it in when you feel like you've hit a wall or want to switch it up.

Anyone else think ZMA is essential? I swear i can tell the difference when i wake up every morning. Feel much more rested when taking it and can wake up when my alarm goes off an not just opt for the snooze.

Slightly off topic but here's the reading list of Elliot Hulse.

Can you post the actual list? I can't see it, idk if it's because I don't have pinterest.

Edit:

never mind, I saw it.

Last edited by a moderator:
hit a PR on leg presses today, but my knees were HURTIN on set #3. then my knees hurt for the remainder of my workout. would knee wraps help?

one probably has caffeine?

you can take creatine before or after, but only pre before, unless you want to tweak out after you lift. Like said above, creatine really isnt necessary at the end of the day. Plus If you asked that question in the first place, would it be incorrect to assume your just starting out? If so, I don't think there would be any benefit to start at this point. Get those newbie gains and then add it in when you feel like you've hit a wall or want to switch it up.

Anyone else think ZMA is essential? I swear i can tell the difference when i wake up every morning. Feel much more rested when taking it and can wake up when my alarm goes off an not just opt for the snooze.

Basically you're arguing that ZMA is more "essential" than creatine?

for those of you that add Peanut butter to their shakes, how much do you add? had never thought of doing that and bought some of that white chocolate PB from the PB Company. wanted to give it a shot.

for those of you that add Peanut butter to their shakes, how much do you add? had never thought of doing that and bought some of that white chocolate PB from the PB Company. wanted to give it a shot.
spoonful but you should just trial and error it until you find what works for you

You counting macros? If not a spoonful or 2 and your gucci 

Copied this from my bb.com thread thoughts?

As someone of you know I have been on a what I guess you can call a slow bulk (been eating at a 1k or more deficit some days, at maint other days, at a surplus for maybe 1-2 maybe 3 days out the week.

Ive added 100 lbs to my deadlift and went up in squats about 50-60lbs.

Instead of randomly just starting to cut I was thinking about going from After thanksgiving to about mid april or earlier which would be a 15-20 week cut.

I was 233 a month ago so I`m probably a little under 240 or could still be 233 (I have literally been between 228 at my lowest in mid June to 235 past 4 months)

Is 2lbs per week too much as I am leaner than I was when I first started at 320? I would hope to kill off moobs and last of my muffin cut with this cut but not destroy my muscle gains.

I'm not sure if I want to aim for 2lbs like I did when I was obese or do 1 or 1.5 lbs to hold in to as much muscle as possible, but in 15-20 weeks I doubt I loose the last little bit of moobs and gut I have

Been under the weather past 2 weeks.

I would take a day off, think i'm better, go hard in the gym, wake up the next morning even worse than the day before....

Repeat process for a week :x :smh:

Finally decided to wait till im 100% to go back. Today is that day :evil:

Gonna pulverize legs after work :evil:

Back
Top Bottom