STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

went from size 44 pants to being to fit into my brothers 36's. they still a little tight prolly wear 38 feels good man. but i still have moobs kind of
tired.gif
  still dont like wearing t shirts

:x that aint no deadlift. horrible form.

one of my pet peeves when people bounce it like that. its called a deadlift for a reason. put that !@#$ back down and pick it up back up. lifting dead weight.

Fixed.

Yikes

My back hurts for him. 

I rarely see people do DL at my gym and when they do its not pretty. I think its the hardest lift to keep good form with. I hate doing them honestly.

real talk

i thought i had good form until i recorded myself a couple times and noticed my hips were shooting up causing a slight rounding of the lower back. after watching that video where jonnie candito shows how to fix this by loading up the hamstrings and starting your hips at the highest point that youre comfortable at i have beautiful form now. took me a couple weeks to fix and my numbers went down a lil, but my form is great which will help me in the long run.

Last edited:
Is $210 the best price out there for a 300lb barbell set (none of those 3 piece bars or vinyl wrapped concrete weights)? Cap, Sports Authority, etc. all have a CAP brand set at that price. Seems like the best out there, since I can't find anything on eBay and CL. Found a Marcy 300lb eco set on Sears.com for $82 but it's from an affiliate seller so you can't forego the $250 shipping. I want to switch to SL 5x5

Last edited:
can you link me to the candito deadlift vid? i like the dave tate series. i also thought i was doing ok until i vid myself. yikes. snap city.

another solid video by jonnie. watch this if you want to fix your deadlift

the video he uses to give an example of horrible form is from CT Fletchers channel lol

that perfect form with 500lbs on the bar :smokin

Last edited:
Candito's videos are money. One of his videos really helped save my hips in my squat form by starting with kicking your knees out instead of sitting back first.

I sent the video to the teacher who taught me that ******** who has probably destroyed a lot of hips lol

Fixed.

Yikes

My back hurts for him. 

I rarely see people do DL at my gym and when they do its not pretty. I think its the hardest lift to keep good form with. I hate doing them honestly.

one of my pet peeves when people bounce it like that. its called a deadlift for a reason. put that !@#$ back down and pick it up back up. lifting dead weight.
real talk

i thought i had good form until i recorded myself a couple times and noticed my hips were shooting up causing a slight rounding of the lower back. after watching that video where jonnie candito shows how to fix this by loading up the hamstrings and starting your hips at the highest point that youre comfortable at i have beautiful form now. took me a couple weeks to fix and my numbers went down a lil, but my form is great which will help me in the long run.

Ya Zyzz was aesthetic but form was one thing he didn't get right.

Do people actually get confused about NTZyzz and MiscZyzz? If you know who MiscZyzz is you probably also know that he's dead, hence the poster here likely isn't him.

Plus if misc zyZz was fiesta line grilled chicken, our nt zyZz is more like boiled chicken. No offense bro u still cool ppl

Fixed.

Yikes

My back hurts for him. 

real talk

Ya Zyzz was aesthetic but form was one thing he didn't get right.

Do people actually get confused about NTZyzz and MiscZyzz? If you know who MiscZyzz is you probably also know that he's dead, hence the poster here likely isn't him.

You say that as if there's a possibility for him to be alive and still posting on NT :lol:

random, but does anyone else get hyped off my av like i do???

whenever i see it, im like "OH ****!!! THAT BOY BOUT TO **** SOME **** UP!!!" and that's how i get inspired to get it in @ the gym

what pieces of drawn/sculpted art inspire you guys to put in work?

wish i deadlifted, i would be a beast right now :lol:

srs :frown:
Do you do any compounds? :lol:

You hate benching and you don't deadlift. Do you not squat or OHP either fam? Lol

i bench of course :lol:

i just dont like it because i dont move up in it. been focusing on it more but its just uncomfortable even with decent form.

i might just go head and stick with DB bench presses instead

gonna try get back into squatting, i still have this weird injury that isnt my groin but has caused my to not play ball or work out my legs. its painful, just started slowly working them out, hopefully by next month ill be squatting again.

i bench of course
laugh.gif

i just dont like it because i dont move up in it. been focusing on it more but its just uncomfortable even with decent form.

i might just go head and stick with DB bench presses instead

gonna try get back into squatting, i still have this weird injury that isnt my groin but has caused my to not play ball or work out my legs. its painful, just started slowly working them out, hopefully by next month ill be squatting again.
Excuses.

wheres the excuse?

go through my injury and let me know when you can even lift. it hurts to even lift heavy dumbbells off the rack

went to the doctor and said it was a muscle strain and it would go away, clearly hasnt. and that was months ago and i havent played ball since.

wheres the excuse?

go through my injury and let me know when you can even lift. it hurts to even lift heavy dumbbells off the rack

went to the doctor and said it was a muscle strain and it would go away, clearly hasnt. and that was months ago and i havent played ball since.

Last edited:
Got my kinesiology tape in today from amazon ( think RockTape/KTTape)

Bought it to try and help with the occasionalaches and pains, but mainly to see if it can help with the hammertoes...

Taped them down about 45 minutes ago, the drunkwalk I've suffered from since March/April of last year seems to be an issue no more in the early going. I really hope this is my poor man's way to overcome this without resorting to going under the knife...

they do work, but its not permanent :lol:

i used it for my back 2-3 years ago, it kind of worked at first. the second time it didnt do anything

Of course :lol:
Imnot expecting it to make the pain go away permanently, but I've read the pain relief by taping it down for some time now. I'll do this til I don't see a benefit, and then mull over the surgery

Sorry to hear about dem toes...

After more than a decade, think it was '98 when I first got it, I'll be canceling my LA Fitness (Originally Bally's) membership. I rarely go, maybe once every other week when I want to get a chest day in. I can squeeze that in at the school gym, or buy a bench for the box.

So, it was always convenient knowing I had access, but I can count how many times I've been in the past six months on one hand...

Back
Top Bottom