STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah, the same for me.

I got down to 9% body fat last Xmas.

I just started eating extremely clean, the intense cardio starts next week.

Got excited and carried away with lifting heavy again, my shoulder held up well.

How did you measure your BF% ?

Lol like I said, been on NT since day one and a member since '01 under my previous name ChicoCummings and have always used this font. This is the first time I've ever heard people complain about it... :\

Anyways, the 2nd question was directed at a specific person but could use any feedback. Body type is slim build 6ft3 210lbs. Thanks bros

If you're looking to gain weight then obviously your calories ought to be around 500 (give or take) above your maintenance or the amount you have to eat to stay at the same weight.

So if you're consuming 2000 a day and stay at the same weight week after week, bump it up to 2,500 a day.

There's no magic food that will make you gain weight... but there are some food that are a bit higher in calories so you dont have to physically eat as much. Obviously, you should pick what you like and of course, try to keep it on the cleaner side.

A lot of people use calorie dense foods like brown rice, white rice, pasta, coconut oil, peanut butter and whole wheat bread.

Something to keep in mind when you're consuming a high amount of calories (or even in general) make sure you're getting in a decent amount of fiber.

Hope this helps you out to some degree.

Last edited:
good job lucky

"it becomes an addiction once you see progress"

wish i progressed as fast, been at this CF thing for 10 months and I see changes all around, but is just so hard for me to put on muscle definition, i see these transformations online and be like :wow: HOW!?....talking about from straight up obese to six-pack in 3 months...lol

wish wife would have caught me at the top of the squat and at the bottom, she caught me somewhere in between but my OHS form has gotten really good :smile:

My shoulders hurt just by looking at that :x

Cold photo.

Just got out of the shower.

I'll uploaded a better one tomorrow. At the gym.

My goal is 8% body fat this cut.

Bro, why do your hands look so tiny, dat dere illusion???

Lol dunno why they look small in that pic, they are opposite of small aha.

I do a lot of trap work.

Wide grip barbell shrugs
Close grip barbell shrugs
Behind the back barbell shrugs
Standing lateral raises
Seated lateral raises
Upright rows barbell / kettle bell PVC bar.

All exercises not done at one sitting obv.

Just my go to lifts.

Then just all the other lifts that involve trap movements.

My shoulders hurt just by looking at that :x
Bro, why do your hands look so tiny, dat dere illusion???

Surprisingly enough, shoulders feel amazing after....the wrists tho....not so much...that's my downfall with the OHS, my wrists are not as flexible as they should....

Got to love when your Callus would rather stay on the barbell than your hand.

These...

Oh...

So...

Tiny hands.

Would you help me with this Burger King burger shady?

Lol

Lol like I said, been on NT since day one and a member since '01 under my previous name ChicoCummings and have always used this font. This is the first time I've ever heard people complain about it... :\

Anyways, the 2nd question was directed at a specific person but could use any feedback. Body type is slim build 6ft3 210lbs. Thanks bros

If you're looking to gain weight then obviously your calories ought to be around 500 (give or take) above your maintenance or the amount you have to eat to stay at the same weight.

So if you're consuming 2000 a day and stay at the same weight week after week, bump it up to 2,500 a day.

There's no magic food that will make you gain weight... but there are some food that are a bit higher in calories so you dont have to physically eat as much. Obviously, you should pick what you like and of course, try to keep it on the cleaner side.

A lot of people use calorie dense foods like brown rice, white rice, pasta, coconut oil, peanut butter and whole wheat bread.

Something to keep in mind when you're consuming a high amount of calories (or even in general) make sure you're getting in a decent amount of fiber.

Hope this helps you out to some degree.

Yea, I've been pretty much eating and doing all of this. Thanks bruh

Lol dunno why they look small in that pic, they are opposite of small aha.

I do a lot of trap work.

Wide grip barbell shrugs
Close grip barbell shrugs
Behind the back barbell shrugs
Standing lateral raises
Seated lateral raises
Upright rows barbell / kettle bell PVC bar.

All exercises not done at one sitting obv.

Just my go to lifts.

Then just all the other lifts that involve trap movements.
Nice Im going to do all those and make these mfers grow

Hey I need some advice. Im trying to cut 10 pounds by the end of the month. Is intermittent fasting a good way to do this? If any of you guys do IF to lose weight how much are you losing per month?

IF is just a tool to help you to track calories and eat to satiety. the amount of weight that you lose is dependent on how many calories you take in versus how many calories you burn. how much do you weigh now and any guess as to your bodyfat % ? is there a particular reason for that exact number and time frame?

I hear you, Ive been trying to get big as possible without looking like a beached whale. Just at my height its hard to walk around at anything over 200. Its crazy though, Im watching these vids on babyslayer and he is a monster. Bulked all the way to 385 
eek.gif

Yeah you never know though cant judge a book by its cover. I do like using bumper plates though, 315 looks like about 500lbs 
laugh.gif
whats your height?
Yeah, the same for me.

I got down to 9% body fat last Xmas.

I just started eating extremely clean, the intense cardio starts next week.

Got excited and carried away with lifting heavy again, my shoulder held up well.
what intense cardio do u do?
Lol guess you have to be part of the "in crowd" in this thread to get questions answered. It's all good though. Will Google some good bodybuilding forums to check out...
stop typing in blue or you gon keep getting ignored.
Got to love when your Callus would rather stay on the barbell than your hand.

These...

Oh...

So...

Tiny hands.

Would you help me with this Burger King burger shady?

Lol
couldn't use a spoiler?

Hey I need some advice. Im trying to cut 10 pounds by the end of the month. Is intermittent fasting a good way to do this? If any of you guys do IF to lose weight how much are you losing per month?
  cardio n caloric deficit.

i never been a fan of IF.

[h1]'Fat-burning' supplement linked to liver failure[/h1]

[h2]Health officials urge consumers to stop using OxyElite Pro.[/h2]

1381276089000-bottle.jpg

ARTICLE
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ning-supplement-liver-failure-hawaii/2948407/

First Jack3d not this, USPLabs on a roll :lol:

Yea they've been saying OxyElite Pro has been dangerous for a while now. ABC even ran a news special about it late last year or early this year talking about it if I remember right. Used it for a cycle myself once but it never made me feel funny in any way :\

My best friend used to always give me a capsule of OxyElite before going out drinking in college :lol:

RIP.

i watched a video the other day on some FB page, this body builder was grocery shopping with $50 for a weeks worth of food. i cant seem to find it, anybody by chance happen to watch it? link would be appreciated

fat burners are TRASH

want to burn fat? eat less and clean

theres no easy way out other than damaging your body

i watched a video the other day on some FB page, this body builder was grocery shopping with $50 for a weeks worth of food. i cant seem to find it, anybody by chance happen to watch it? link would be appreciated

Physiqueofgreatness must be a shopping with Chris episode

It's on bb.com. I didn't watch the video, but he had an article with it.

Back
Top Bottom