STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Im sayin doe :smokin

Couldnt make it tonight, next year ill have PTO, so ill buy the platinum pass and be out here the whole weekend.

$25 entry and I left with 15 tees not counting the ones I paid for, shakers and samples...they were stingy though, compared to my brother's haul in the past three expos, and the GF and I were there from 10-3

Still though, da come up :pimp:

Can't wait for the LA Fit Expo in January

swag,

wish we had stuff like this in ATL, I`ll travel to an olympia one year.

Idk if you guys knew but Kai put his dink in a grapefruit. Over at the misc dudes are saying he wont ever win cause he smashed a grapefruit

Old news Troy. That **** is dumb, shouldnt have any effect on his placing in my opinion.

Ronnie still the best, **** you newbie.

Last edited:
Old news Troy. That **** is dumb, shouldnt have any effect on his placing in my opinion.

[rule]

Ronnie still the best, **** you newbie.

Im happy for Phil. Hes a cool dude but i feel like Kai should have won this year. He brought his a game and looked a lot better

kai green last year looked great, this year not so much.
dude wasnt conditioned enough to challenge phil.
like i said before this year was easy work for phil

Kai looked way better last night then in prejudging but it was too late.

Side note he's definitely one of the coolest looking BB'ers of all time, the braid makes him look like Goro from Mortal Kombat

i wonder how a fist fight between kai and phil would play out :lol: . and for the record wolf was robbed 2nd place.
hopefully kai can get his **** together for next year, i want to see him win atleast one mr.o.

Last edited:
Anyone else mess with this? Just started taking it based on word of mouth recommendations.

Anyone else mess with this? Just started taking it based on word of mouth recommendations.

been taking it for over a year during workouts, perfect for cutting, bulking not sure if its needed since you prob get more than enough BCAAs with protein shakes (same can be argued with cutting but who cares)

Eat Clen Tren hard dbolish weights anavar give up.

Man I swear I will be god mode after a nice slow bulk
whoa lookin better man... you be a beast after a bulk... unless u still got fat guy boobs.

heard this is good too.... lemon lime was the flavor i was recommended. I will take this next week.

Waste of money, especially if you aren't cutting. Even when your cutting, your probably getting enough from good and especially if you are taking whey.

My opinion tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom