STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Walden Farms Caramel on top

Breaking Bad Finale :frown:

What are you guys' fav exercises for abs? Been meaning to switch it up, do it every couple of months. Love that feeling when you work in a new exercise and you're sore the next day :lol:

What do u guys work out in? like shirts?? Do u just wear shirts you have laying around the crib or do u shop for gym clothes?

PT army shorts. Cut off t or tank top. Cut off short sleeve NYG hoodie. Flyknit racers. Lol I love workout clothes. Wish I can go to work in them

What do u guys work out in? like shirts?? Do u just wear shirts you have laying around the crib or do u shop for gym clothes?
Quality gym clothes can be expensive.

I have Nike Drifit tanks for the hotter days, Drifit shirts for normal days and compression long sleeve shirts for the cold days.

I cannot work out in regular t shirts. They get sweaty so quickly and weighs you down and don't dry up fast.

Basically any free shirts I get from sales reps. Cut off the sleeve bro tank style and wear a wife beater under. I do have a dri-fit t-shirt that I like and wear a lot.

some days I work out in a reg shirt and bball shorts

summer time it was sports brah and yoga capris; fall/winter is yoga capris/shorts and like one of the athletic wife beater type shirts. Had to get cute cuz I'd run errands after working out and didn't want to look like a total complete bum and/or butch girl.

some days I work out in a reg shirt and bball shorts

summer time it was sports brah and yoga capris; fall/winter is yoga capris/shorts and like one of the athletic wife beater type shirts. Had to get cute cuz I'd run errands after working out and didn't want to look like a total complete bum and/or butch girl.
You know someone is going to ask...... so can u post ur pic?

Last edited:
Depends of my mood...

sweatpants..hoodie..

tshirt...hoop shorts..

Tank top..hoop shorts..

stringer and hoop shorts..

ripped up tees...ripped up sweats

and I have like a 20 shoe rotation specifically for the gym and is only worn in the gym, never touching the pavement so I take whatever I feel or..is closest to the door. With that amount they stay crispy forever. Look good, feel good.

I have duck feet (that means my feet turn out like this \ / )but a lot of sites say good posture/form requires feet facing front.

When I do this I notice my movement becomes limited...especially with push exercises like squats and lunges...

help?

Last edited:
I have duck feet (that means my feet turn out like this \ / )but a lot of sites say good posture/form requires feet facing front.
When I do this I notice my movement becomes limited...especially with push exercises like squats and lunges...
help?

Your feet should be pointing the same direction your knee travels, for most people that means feet pointed outwards, not directly forward.

My basketball t shirts..shorts..shoes..

I strictly wear dre-fit or under armour or any other polyester wicking fabric. I sweat a ton if i work out in cotton anything its game over.

Have a bone bruise in my right shin from soccer....haven't been able to walk with out pain for a solid week now....i have a game on wednesday....i really hope its better by then. But since i haven't' been able to run i started riding the bike.....i really like it :lol: i don't know why i didn't do it before...ive always just ran or used the elliptical for non-impact days. But gonna lift then ride for 30 mins to finish off my work out tonight. And probably continue to do it since its an easy way to get my heart rate up without sprinting on a treadmill which sucks.

Back
Top Bottom