STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I have tons of dri-fit tshirts. Working at NTLA and working for sports teams basically gave me a lifetime supply. Shorts, usually Nike cause they were free (staff dress), and Nike Frees (small rotation).

Even tho most want Kai to win including myself..he never will..his arms which are mostly genetics wont allow it..imo this is what is keepin him from winning..

The symmetry was terrible in his biceps..1 short insertion with 1 long..no lower tris..its ashame too

PT army shorts. Cut off t or tank top. Cut off short sleeve NYG hoodie. Flyknit racers. Lol I love workout clothes. Wish I can go to work in them

You gotta dial it down and keep your mouth closed every now and then when you take a picture b.

To be honest, I am way too cheap to be picking up gear for the gym. Usual attire consists of regular ball shorts and t shirt/tank. #teampoor

To be honest, I am way too cheap to be picking up gear for the gym. Usual attire consists of regular ball shorts and t shirt/tank. #teampoor
I mean if you want legit gear, eastbay had their own brand clothing, compression tops 2for20 and shorts, regular t, I copped a bunch of compression tshirts and a few tanks, definitely good money

Cosign Nike dry-fit ts, I only have like three tho, I can't get jiggy with 20$ a wop no more

Kai
ohwell.gif

Someone point me the direction of the Generation Iron documentary, torrent preferred
nerd.gif

Btw, Lucky you came a long way G, very inspirational to have watched your transformation from a couple of yrs ago
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I have duck feet (that means my feet turn out like this \ / )but a lot of sites say good posture/form requires feet facing front.
When I do this I notice my movement becomes limited...especially with push exercises like squats and lunges...
help?

Work on your ankle flexibility daily

Work on your ankle flexibility daily
Could you give some good exercises and/or stretches for this?

Watched some strengthcamp vids and Elliot basically said pointing feet out is okay when squatting. Basically squat like you were taking a dump on the ground. However you naturally do that should be your squat form.

Anyone have experience with baking/cooking with protein powders?

What brand/flavor do you prefer cooked vs. in a shake.

I drink ON extreme milk chocolate but I was curious when baking/cooking if theres better tasting alternatives.

Thanks fam.

Could you give some good exercises and/or stretches for this?

Watched some strengthcamp vids and Elliot basically said pointing feet out is okay when squatting. Basically squat like you were taking a dump on the ground. However you naturally do that should be your squat form.

Some decent vids.  Invest in a resistance band if you don't have regular access to one.

Anyone have experience with baking/cooking with protein powders?

What brand/flavor do you prefer cooked vs. in a shake.

I drink ON extreme milk chocolate but I was curious when baking/cooking if theres better tasting alternatives.

Thanks fam.

I made a cheesecake before it was cool, they say blends are best for cookihg

Even tho most want Kai to win including myself..he never will..his arms which are mostly genetics wont allow it..imo this is what is keepin him from winning..

The symmetry was terrible in his biceps..1 short insertion with 1 long..no lower tris..its ashame too
:lol:

Just got my wisdom teeth pulled so im about to lose 10-15 lbs on this liquid only diet for the next two weeks (Im only 164
mean.gif
).

Im not sure how it works, but do you think I could drastically cut my BF% by doing nothing but trail running for the next two weeks?

PT army shorts. Cut off t or tank top. Cut off short sleeve NYG hoodie. Flyknit racers. Lol I love workout clothes. Wish I can go to work in them

You gotta dial it down and keep your mouth closed every now and then when you take a picture b.

I feel like I make the same stupid face in all my pictures. Smh thanks in bout to be super self conscious when i take pics lmao

Just got my wisdom teeth pulled so im about to lose 10-15 lbs on this liquid only diet for the next two weeks (Im only 164 :smh: ).

Im not sure how it works, but do you think I could drastically cut my BF% by doing nothing but trail running for the next two weeks?

When I got my 4 wisdom teeth pulled out, I was eating food 3-4 days later. It's annoying, but washing and rinsing goes a long way. Two weeks on a liquid diet, swelling will go down in a couple of days.

I feel like I make the same stupid face in all my pictures. Smh thanks in bout to be super self conscious when i take pics lmao

lol no biggie, I was just in dressing better thread like "this is the same face".

Nice! What do those look like when you have them on? Mine are like a 2 piece where you can tighten it around your wirst then one strap comes off that you wrap around the bar.

I think these are like that, I got one normal pair and one pair with the dowel, the dowel is used to "lock" onto the bar

Update the dowel has a shorter strap, I assume since you don't need to wrap it around as much due to the dowel

Last edited:

I'm frugal as FFFFFFFFF

Look at that Target mens clearance racks every visit, it's almost always loaded with gear when I scoop it

Back
Top Bottom