STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I found PB2 at wal mart out here in Houston. It's a good substitute, but nothing compares to the real deal.

******g Zyzz and his "make your abs in the kitchen" >: :lol:

Bros... my stomach still looks exactly the same. What should I be eating? Like, I don't wanna look anorexic and just have a flat stomach, I want it to look somewhat muscular. HALP. I'm serious this time, I'll eat right :lol:

Right now I have my fitness pal set on "maintain", so it allows me 1760 cals a day (which I usually always go under, w/o even trying). Should I be "cutting" as you guys say? I remember him saying I should drop weight then just put back on muscle.

Anyone experience cracking sounds in their knee while squatting heavy weight?

Some xfit trainer told me that there's this new "study" that suggest pressing your knees out and "screwing you outer part of your feet (almost balancing on your outer feet) while squatting to prevent the knee pain.

Well I tried it tonight and my glutes were seriously activated, the knee cracking was minimal but it didn't feel safe/

I found PB2 at wal mart out here in Houston. It's a good substitute, but nothing compares to the real deal.
Sprinkle splenda or stevia in it to make it taste more like regular (sugar/hfcs added) peanut butter.

Last edited:

Bros... my stomach still looks exactly the same. What should I be eating? Like, I don't wanna look anorexic and just have a flat stomach, I want it to look somewhat muscular. HALP. I'm serious this time, I'll eat right :lol:

Right now I have my fitness pal set on "maintain", so it allows me 1760 cals a day (which I usually always go under, w/o even trying). Should I be "cutting" as you guys say? I remember him saying I should drop weight then just put back on muscle.

You ever thought about bulking

how much do you weigh? body type?

:nerd:

Horrible time at the gym yesterday, so damn packed. Nothing was open, had to freestyle it a lil bit and just jump on whatever machine or grab weights. I hate this ****.

I don't understand why people idolize these steroid using body builders. I'm not gonna sit here and be a fan of another man who lifts weights.

Agree, although to a less extreme extent. It's almost creepy to see some of these mutant looking dudes.

x2
I saw Ct Fletcher at the LB LA Fitness today n no one approached him

Felt like he was checking if anyone knew him, but no one recognized him... maybe he just wanted a place to train in peace

but dude came like 30 min b4 closing tho

Why he came when he trains at Metroflex idk

idk much about the guy so i wasn't gonna be a groupie but that new Youtubers train/watch with Ronnie Coleman train vid :x

Anyone experience cracking sounds in their knee while squatting heavy weight?

Some xfit trainer told me that there's this new "study" that suggest pressing your knees out and "screwing you outer part of your feet (almost balancing on your outer feet) while squatting to prevent the knee pain.

Well I tried it tonight and my glutes were seriously activated, the knee cracking was minimal but it didn't feel safe/
My knees crack when I walk up a flight of stairs 
laugh.gif
 So whenever I squat it sounds like your cracking open a peanut. Its not painful though. From what Ive heard you do want to press your knees out at the bottom when your in the hole.

Oh yeah body types mean nothing. Just excuses for why you look a certain way or your metabolism type.

x2
I saw Ct Fletcher at the LB LA Fitness today n no one approached him

Felt like he was checking if anyone knew him, but no one recognized him... maybe he just wanted a place to train in peace

but dude came like 30 min b4 closing tho

Why he came when he trains at Metroflex idk

idk much about the guy so i wasn't gonna be a groupie but that new Youtubers train/watch with Ronnie Coleman train vid :x

I don't blame Chris jones for leaving it looked horrible, then when they went out to eat Ronnie wasn't even paying attention just on his phone the whole time

I don't understand why people idolize these steroid using body builders. I'm not gonna sit here and be a fan of another man who lifts weights.

I agree with you. I think there's plenty of entertainment to be had from youtube bodybuilders, but to use them as inspiration or motivation is a little odd for me. Lifting weights is about primarily bettering yourself, which can be kind of hard to do if you spend a bunch of time admiring guys who are genetically very gifted, juiced to the gills, and much older.
That's my personal approach though and I'm sure using them as inspiration works for some.

A few questions. What are my chances of gaining 1lb a month by working out 3 days a week without ussing supplements or protein shakes or anything of the sort?

I feel my arms are too skinny for my body. What's the best arm workout. How can I integrate it with the stronglifts 5x5 I have been doing.

Pizza... Yay or Nay? I have been told to inhale carbs since I have the metabolism to do it and that many athletes have pizza daily as part of their training regiment. If it is a good idea, what type of pizza should I be eating?
Ya, 1 lb a month is very reasonable. You could probably put on more per month as a beginner without ******g yourself over.

This gets discussed a lot here, but basically if you don't have particularly defined ab muscles in the first place, it's going to be difficult to get them to show up without going super low on the bf spectrum. No single food is gonna help. What's your ab-routine? Also, recognize that it's more difficult for women to get to extremely low bf%s than it is for men.

oh NOW dudes are off the supps band wagon. I remember dudes buying buckets of whey and jak3d :lol:
All the while im preaching 'whole foods' for the past 4-5 years now

oh NOW dudes are off the supps band wagon. I remember dudes buying buckets of whey and jak3d
laugh.gif

All the while im preaching 'whole foods' for the past 4-5 years now
For someone like me who isn't really a big eater whey is very helpful.

Agreed on preworkouts being unnecessary though.

:lol: hell...if ANYTHING I need to take the time to grind up my oats so I can make on the go gainers in the work truck, or just buy a gainer because I don't eat nearly as much as I should

For someone like me who isn't really a big eater whey is very helpful.
Agreed on preworkouts being unnecessary though.
Shakes should never and can never substitute food. Shakes should only be used as a quick protein source usually after a workout, before bed and when you wake up. Even then , a meal should be eatin before and after a shake.

Saying you're not a big eater is an excuse. Eating a fillet of fish a 1/2 cup of almonds isnt a heavy meal. Its simple and can be downed in a minute

supplements mean nothing, take them or not. it wont do much

its all about hard work, eating good, and working out with proper form. do that and you will get results. with or without supps

some make it seem like whey is magic :rofl:

i guess drinking a glass of milk will make you superman
Reminds me of Muscle Milk and its ingenious marketing that has everyone buying.

Brahs aware me on the EC stack

Take ephedrine and caffeine pills 3x a day. Bronkaid pills have ephedrine in them, you can find it at your pharmacy. Caffeine pills-200mg. It is very effective, i lost 8lbs in 4 weeks, no diet change, no workout changes. Some if that weight was water.

Try a strength training routine like stronglift or starting strength, seriously. Just keep eating at maintenance and do that, you will have strong *** visible abs, guaranteed.

Going camping this weekend and am not going to have access to the clean foods I'm used to eating. Maybe only some chicken or beef on the grill if I'm lucky.

Any tips?

Back
Top Bottom