STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

yea so i dont see the issue, i can see hesitation at first but if 10+ members on the board who you talk to on here everyday say its all good, its all good man.

i was hesitant too but took a chance and was pleased. now is something illegal going on to acquire these...? im not sure which is why i stopped buying though.
illegal???

aware me bro

Post the WOD... curious.

Found a 3 rep max on back squat (got to 285#)

Then

AMRAP in 4 minutes:
(2,4,6...) front squat (135#)
(1,2,3...) burpee
-rest 2 minutes-
AMRAP in 4 minutes:
(2,4,6...) back squat (135#)
(1,2,3...) burpee
-rest 2 minutes-
AMRAP in 4 minutes:
(2,4,6...) air squat
(1,2,3...) burpee

you can buy all kinds of designer steroids/prohormones online all over the place, including ebay. buying a serm for your pct can be a little more difficult but they sell "research chems" that may (or may not lol) contain what you need - they sell test and hgh this way also. and yes, it's pretty easy to find test at the gym lol. i've done a bunch of research on it but decided against running a cycle because i'm never going to compete and the struggle to make my puny gains makes it even sweeter when i do make progress. i'm older than most of you guys though so i'd probably opt for HRT and take the legal life sentence :lol:

GENTLEMEN AWARE  ME ON H-DROL.

JUST CURIOUS. NOT JOINING DARKSIDE.

GOING ON A FULL CUT FROM SEPT-JAN.

GON BE PREPPING FOR NYE VEGAS TRIP.

WILL COP DOUCHEY ED HARDY SHIRT AND ZUBAZ TO ROCK ON DA STRIP. DEAD SRS
I'm not exactly sure if i'm right, but pro-hormone pills are pretty harsh on the body. Make sure to get liver support, and a good PCT. 

I'm not exactly sure if i'm right, but pro-hormone pills are pretty harsh on the body. Make sure to get liver support, and a good PCT. 
See man thats why that **** just aint worth it. I need something for liver support? FOH 
laugh.gif

i dont recommend you guys ride the bike

i know the gains are tempting but honestly ive seen first hand the dangerous side effects

lost a few friends to heart problems due to the gear and you would of never expected it they were always in shape and as healthy as can be

the risk isnt worth it tbh

Perhaps we should cut the bicycling talk (or at least use the right euphemisms). I'm assuming a mod could shut the thread down if they wanted to be a ****.

I had my test levels checked during my fertility work up and they said I was fine...always thought i had a testosterone issue since I had to get corrective surgery for Gyno in the past...but nope, nothing out of the ordinary there... ::sighs:: the struggle bros
eat pumpkin seeds brother, #SOSRS

i dont recommend you guys ride the bike
i know the gains are tempting but honestly ive seen first hand the dangerous side effects
lost a few friends to heart problems due to the gear and you would of never expected it they were always in shape and as healthy as can be
the risk isnt worth it tbh
was he getting consistent blood work done?

Decided to say **** it, and do DLs today....so satisfying :pimp: :pimp:.

Started off at 135x5, and finished at 335x4. Going for 4 wheels by the end of October.

Won't lie though, my back was gassed when I went to do T Bar Rows.

Tailbone still irritating me even though I know my form was good.

Im about to run a 6 week cycle of Test EQ 500mg, 100mg ed Deca, IGF-1 & CJC-1295 w/o DAC bi-laterally Sub Q

Will post results after

NOT SRS
laugh.gif

Serious post tho..theres an NPC Comp here in Nov and im on the fence about competing in it or not..i would have 11 weeks from Sat to be ready..its a national qualifier so if i was to place in the top 3 i'd qualify for nationals

Anyone have expierence fitness modeling? :nerd:

Seems like a good way to get paid for all the hard work in the gym and kitchen

If any of you guys are interested. Here is a $50 off coupon code (USATBBX507351) for the BlueBird BlueBuds X bluetooth headphone (reg 169.95) on there site. I ordered mine last night and I got the tracking number today.

If all goes to plan I should be back in the gym by October.

best workout headphones hands down and even better if u have an apple product (it shows battery level on screen) for ios

Heads up. Not a steal but a solid deal. Soap.com has ON Gold Standard for $53 w/free shipping on 5lb jugs. Use SHOP20 and it'll mark your protein down to $43/shipped. Next day shipping too. :smokin

Just picked up two much needed (new to me) flavors. Mocha Cap & Vanilla.

Peace & Love!

Back
Top Bottom