STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Squats on squats on squats yesterday at Crossfit. Found a 3 rep max on back squat. Then 3 wods that included front squat, back squat, and air squat. Legs are mad jelly right now.

Squats on squats on squats yesterday at Crossfit. Found a 3 rep max on back squat. Then 3 wods that included front squat, back squat, and air squat. Legs are mad jelly right now.

Bro today I struggled to sit on the toilet...lol

Yesterday they had us do

2 rounds of
2min Givlet squats 45lb kettlebell (I did 40 then 30)
1min rest
2min plank hold
1min rest
2min ground to overhead with 45lb plate (I did 38 then 30)

Total of 138 reps in 8 minutes...

My legs are feeling it today...dudes were getting in 200+ reps in my gym tho... :wow:

GENTLEMEN AWARE  ME ON H-DROL.

JUST CURIOUS. NOT JOINING DARKSIDE.

GOING ON A FULL CUT FROM SEPT-JAN.

GON BE PREPPING FOR NYE VEGAS TRIP.

WILL COP DOUCHEY ED HARDY SHIRT AND ZUBAZ TO ROCK ON DA STRIP. DEAD SRS

Pardon my ignorance but where do you buy these steroids?...lol do you need a script?...or is it like buying weed from a corner thug?

Bday gift, Girlfriend got it for me :pimp:
She said my other gift came in as well...rumble roller :smokin

Shesa keeper haha

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance but where do you buy these steroids?...lol do you need a script?...or is it like buying weed from a corner thug?
make friends with someone in your gym... usually someone knows someone from my experience.
a lot of my friends tried and got crazy gains/results.. i never got into em doe but i was curious about the results it would produce.

Thanks bro!

I think I am, been mulling it over all summer (SRS), although it'll be harder this go around considering I've got a FT gig, I believe it can be done. Expect a thread by the end of the month :pimp:

make friends with someone in your gym... usually someone knows someone from my experience.
a lot of my friends tried and got crazy gains/results.. i never got into em doe but i was curious about the results it would produce.

this. you want that stuff, somebody knows how to get it. just know the right people.

yup. h-drol. my lil cousin got off ebay lmao

but me im paranoid. wont even cop protein powder off ebay even though mad nters been cosigned.

aint bout that grey market protein life lmao

there is no grey market protein

all those orders are coming direct from bodybuilding.cm

how do i know?

because ive order and received direct from BB :lol:

there is no grey market protein

all those orders are coming direct from bodybuilding.cm

how do i know?

because ive order and received direct from BB
laugh.gif
lmao i know bro. im just pointing out my irrational paranoia.

either way i am not ready for the darkside whether its from da juicehead at the gym or from weebay

yea so i dont see the issue, i can see hesitation at first but if 10+ members on the board who you talk to on here everyday say its all good, its all good man.

i was hesitant too but took a chance and was pleased. now is something illegal going on to acquire these...? im not sure which is why i stopped buying though.

Back
Top Bottom