STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

im lookin for a preworkout. anybody ever take this stuff? my homie highly recommended it.

I've never tried it but I have heard a lot of good things about it.

The pre workout i use when i choose to use some is cellucor's C4... that stuff gets me almost hyper

I See C4 at Costco dirt cheap like 2 for 30 or something, if I didnt workout at night Id buy for the heck of it.

:lol: yeah night lifting aint coo w/ pre workouts...

when i use preworkout it is in place of a morning coffee on the way to the gym.... but i finished my c4 about a month ago and im cool w/o it.. just kinda nice to have that extra energy at times.

i do flyes on the machine, not layin on the bench.

feels good but gonna start adding major weight to it :lol:

thats all i do :lol:

ive been incorporating different workouts and feeling it in different areas of the chest which is good.

we will see in 1-2 months
Im telling you man, flyes. And do them with cables because they give you better tension in your muscles. Squeeze at the top to develop the pecs

It's just like squeezing on bicep curls to develop the round curve

This whole post is going to have to be explained to me.

i see an interesting conversation about creatine in the near future :nerd:

Lets hope not.

It's just like squeezing on bicep curls to develop the round curve
Except the fact that the "curve" is all genetics. Just like any other muscle, its shape is determined by genetics, no specific exercises will create/change the shape of any muscle.

This whole post is going to have to be explained to me.
Lets hope not.
I said use cables because I feel like you can get a better stretch in your chest.

Squeeze at the point when you bring your hands together to develop the pecs

GMO frankenstein fruits and veggies? like the apple that tastes like grape? would prefer something like broccoli that tastes like steak or corn on the cob with the same macros as chicken breast.

Since summer is almost over I'm gonna try going on a Crazy Strict Cut from Sept 1to Thanksgiving. When I say crazy strict I'm just saying no cheat days. If I go out to eat I will still eat in a deficit opposed to having 1 day a week to eat at maintence. Summer is usually the time where we tend to eat the worst so this should be pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom