STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Dudes on BB.com are slaying him. He went down a solid 6 inches on that squat. Theres a vid from the meet of what looks like a girl and her's is even worse.

Still takes balls to get under 1200lbs doe lol

What are you guys thoughts on Body Recomp "diets"

I assume this is eating at maintenance and just working out and letting your body take its course for its transformation.

:nerd:

...yeaaa...he's about to lose that ring..

Dave Hoff while still incredibly strong is a walking contradiction. He's actually cheated in lifting comps before, but then a while back gave back a record cause he felt it wasn't legit. What a joke. :lol:

That squat was no where near parallel, but that's commonplace in geared lifting. :rolleyes

Ironically his bench (while shirted) and his deadlift were legit.

to those with big beaufiful pecs, what workouts are you guys doing?

for the next few months gonna heavily focus on getting my arms and chest as big as i can possibly get them. i hit them good but maybe someone else who obviously is more experienced and getting results with something different, maybe i can incorporate into my routine

for the next few months gonna heavily focus on getting my arms and chest as big as i can possibly get them. i hit them good but maybe someone else who obviously is more experienced and getting results with something different, maybe i can incorporate into my routine
All about that squeeze man. Do Cable Flyes and just squeeze at the top for a second or two.

What PWO are ya'll taking? I haven't taken any since I've taken Jack3d and I didn't really like it because it would make me crash. 

I'm starting a Strength Training Routine next week and I basically want something that will give me that itch and tingle but won't give me that blackout crash afterwards.

I was looking into MP Assault. Is that any good?

Ewwwwwwww

ON is so disgusting. Idk how im gon finish this cookies and cream tub.. got like 4 scoops left. With 3 2lb Tubs of Cellucor.
:D  
He cant dunk. He can grab rim though.  Unless you wanna show me vid of him dunking. I wont believe it.

Yeah.. Cellucor taste amazing in water. Taste like you already added milk. Compared to ON it taste like u drinking watered down protein. Just nasty.

I honestly don't care about the taste I add fruit and/or oatmeal and yogurt unless I'm on the go then ill just mix with water.

since when does that counts as a squat, i dont watch much power lifting competition
but that damn sure doesn't seem like it should count

I agree, although there are rules in the various powerlifting associations that dictate what is need for proper form. For example, pausing at the chest in a bench press.

Personally, I'm more impressed by a 200+ kg ATG squat on a regular training day with no spotters or crowd, than I am by a 400+ kg powerlifting squat with belts, suits, etc. But when you're aiming for a world record, some safety precautions have to be made.

Dave Hoff while still incredibly strong is a walking contradiction. He's actually cheated in lifting comps before, but then a while back gave back a record cause he felt it wasn't legit. What a joke.
laugh.gif

That squat was no where near parallel, but that's commonplace in geared lifting.
eyes.gif

Ironically his bench (while shirted) and his deadlift were legit.
Man from what I read that dude is a cheater. He wrapped up what looked to be like a knee sleeve and put it under his shirt to decrease his ROM. But I dont think it was ever proven 100%.

To be fair though, I have heard those suits are crazy stiff/tight and make it very difficult to go all the way down, but I feel like 1200lbs should make your *** go low 
laugh.gif

bench - flat and maybe some incline

anybody have a home workout regimin that i can do? no jumping or anything like that i live in an apt on the 2nd floor.
Its difficult for me to get to the gym with my hectic schedule n kids

bench - flat and maybe some incline

thats all i do :lol:

ive been incorporating different workouts and feeling it in different areas of the chest which is good.

we will see in 1-2 months

thats all i do
laugh.gif

ive been incorporating different workouts and feeling it in different areas of the chest which is good.

we will see in 1-2 months
Im telling you man, flyes. And do them with cables because they give you better tension in your muscles. Squeeze at the top to develop the pecs

It's just like squeezing on bicep curls to develop the round curve

Anyone here NOT use preworkout shakes,
or any supplements for that matter at all aside
from protein shakes & vitamins?

Haven't taken PWO in 2 years. I only take Protein and Creatine (since I cut red meat completely out of my diet)

About to start PWO again though since I'm doing an all out strength/powerlifting routine

Me. The occasional protein shake, and the a multi (OT) and fish oil pills everyday. That's it. No PWO, no creatine (stuff is wildly overrated imo. I actually felt my workouts were worse while using it.)

right here, actually just creatine but never have taken preworkout, never will. no need for other products either IMO

I cut preworkouts to save money and noticed zero change in my workout. Caffeine has no effect on me so they were big waste of money for me

Preciate the replies. Was really considering a preworkout
after feeling tired 3/4's way thru workouts. Although I always
finish. I just need to rest my body more.

Back
Top Bottom