STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Preciate the replies. Was really considering a preworkout
after feeling tired 3/4's way thru workouts. Although I always
finish. I just need to rest my body more.
You honestly want a solid preworkout that has 0 calories?

Black coffee

you guys that use creatine, you notice any difference? besides the placebo effect? besides the water retention?

you guys that use creatine, you notice any difference? besides the placebo effect? besides the water retention?

just started using creatine less than a month ago. I definitely feel a difference. I'm able to get those last 2-3 reps out. it MAY BE all mental, but i dont care. ever since creatine, i got some great gainzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

but u can DO... WHATEVA THE *** you won DO!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Preciate the replies. Was really considering a preworkout
after feeling tired 3/4's way thru workouts. Although I always
finish. I just need to rest my body more.
No shakes, creatine or anything for me either. I take a multi and fish oil every morning for my micros but thats it.

Set 2 PRs for DL today. 385 for 3 and FINALLY hit 4 wheels for 1, pretty stoked. These calluses are killing me though, gotta do something for them cause I hate using straps.

so you attribute that extra rep or two to creatine? You don't think you could have done 1 extra rep on your own?
There's really no way to tell. Too many variables in the experiment. 

But I will tell you this, I have noticed accelerated size gains. Creatine is hella cheap too at $10 for a months supply

I've been taking creatine from day one so I can't even say.

I hit 350 two times on deadlift last night. Got shoulders and biceps tonight.

I'm tired of cutting even with an increase I calories I just feel over the whole thing, I'm ready to put on mass but I'm still fat

Anyone here NOT use preworkout shakes,
or any supplements for that matter at all aside
from protein shakes & vitamins?

Yea.. This is how I do..
Protein.. Vitamins.. And fish oil..
My protein intake is balanced between shakes/bars and whole foods..
Preworkout supps are mainly gimmicks imo..

Im telling you man, flyes. And do them with cables because they give you better tension in your muscles. Squeeze at the top to develop the pecs

It's just like squeezing on bicep curls to develop the round curve
will try.

Like Zyzz, I need to develop my chest. Everything else has been progressing steadily... my chest a lil some what.

But I need too have them developed more entirely. Especially in the bottom portion.

My chest workout is more the adequate. But now I think I'm gonna hit chest twice a week. I can only focus on them once a week due to work - but for my cardio days... I may just sneak chest first. Do a few reps and a sets then hit the cardio machine/ HIIT circuit training.

noticed strength gains especially on cut

zero water retention here.

That's definitely all mental. The strength came from the lifting of weights, that's all. Creatine manifests ATP, not muscle size or strength. Just energy.

And any size gainzzzzz are from the water. The legit strength and size comes from the micro tears from the weights lifted, those same tears are evident when creatine supplementation is absent.

Im telling you man, flyes. And do them with cables because they give you better tension in your muscles. Squeeze at the top to develop the pecs

will try.

Like Zyzz, I need to develop my chest. Everything else has been progressing steadily... my chest a lil some what.
But I need too have them developed more entirely. Especially in the bottom portion.

My chest workout is more the adequate. But now I think I'm gonna hit chest twice a week. I can only focus on them once a week due to work - but for my cardio days... I may just sneak chest first. Do a few reps and a sets then hit the cardio machine/ HIIT circuit training.

mines already developed pretty good, i just want to add more mass which is why im bulking but looking for other workouts to hit em right

bench - flat and maybe some incline
i bench press 1-2x/ week - incline dumbbell and flat barbell as well as dumbbell and cable flys but i've heard many people say that bench press is not the best exercise for building chest mass - that flys are better for building a thicker chest. i'm sure if you bench press massive weight, your chest will get big as a result but i've often wondered what actually hits the chest better. i really feel a good burn on the cables when i focus on contracting. i dunno, maybe some of the experts can chime in.

the only thing i actually notice is that my muscles feel a little less fuller in about 3-4 weeks after i stop. hard to say if it actually helps me pump out more reps. i just keep taking it nowadays. it's super cheap anyway.

Last edited:
Found a new exercise bros...will tryout today and report back with results

:rofl: Son gonna kill himself tryna workout

thats all i do :lol:

ive been incorporating different workouts and feeling it in different areas of the chest which is good.

we will see in 1-2 months

This and Dumbbell bench presses works for me.

Last edited:
I've been taking creatine from day one so I can't even say.

I hit 350 two times on deadlift last night. Got shoulders and biceps tonight.

I'm tired of cutting even with an increase I calories I just feel over the whole thing, I'm ready to put on mass but I'm still fat

I feel the same way but I think it's a normal feeling for us since we've both been cutting down from such a high bf %. ****** is tired of cutting :smh:

That's definitely all mental. The strength came from the lifting of weights, that's all. Creatine manifests ATP, not muscle size or strength. Just energy.

And any size gainzzzzz are from the water. The legit strength and size comes from the micro tears from the weights lifted, those same tears are evident when creatine supplementation is absent.
Muscle size and strength are indirect benefits of creatine due to the fact that it increases your work capacity by providing the body with additional creatine phosphate.  It is definitely not "all mental".  You may not feel the need for creatine but it is not overrated at all and has significant benefits including increased ATP production, muscle recovery and an increased anaerobic capacity among others.

Last edited:
Muscle size and strength are indirect benefits of creatine due to the fact that it increases your work capacity by providing the body with additional creatine phosphate.  It is definitely not "all mental".  You may not feel the need for creatine but it is not overrated at all and has significant benefits including increased ATP production, muscle recovery and an increased anaerobic capacity among others.
Agreed /endconvo

Got my 3.0s and some new shorts today ...Can't wait to put them thru some wods :NTHat

How do you like them so far?

And how flexible is the toe box area?

I like them so far...gonna put them thru some running and overhead squats today,'so let u know more

I dunno if not as flexible cause so new, only 2nd wear...or Becuz that rubber cage toebox

Doing the yohimbine/caffeine/green tea extract thing again since I saw results last time. I don't like the feeling 2nd time around, i'll pass. Nervous for no damn reason.

im lookin for a preworkout. anybody ever take this stuff? my homie highly recommended it.
In my opinion it's a little sweet. (only used half a scoop) Felt the energy sometimes, but at most it gave me the feeling of having to go  to the bathroom (Numero dos) either right before working out, or immediately after.  Also the gas from this was way too unbearable, they smelled terrible. But then again it could just be my system, if it helps I had orange-mango. 

Back
Top Bottom