STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Im about to run a 6 week cycle of Test EQ 500mg, 100mg ed Deca, IGF-1 & CJC-1295 w/o DAC bi-laterally Sub Q

:nthat:

one of my favorite guys to watch, even though I know he's not natural, he never even says he is, he just keeps it real as hell. and his body is unreal. dude caught feelings a couple times in the vid loll

strong as hell yo.

Last edited:
I don't know. I'm pretty sure the the rep breakdown is marked on that workout sheet...At least that's what I gathered when I read the first page.

My Tiros came in, got 1 blue 1 black, and got 1 blue 1 black in the Cordova pants

thought this was gonna be bigger though, cant wait though

Last edited:
Really wanting to try PB2 everytime i see a post about it..

But i always forget about it after i get off NT :lol:

Closest retailer is in the next city over from where I live... maybe next time im out there i'll try to pick up a jar.

Lucky... lettuce know how it is

one of my favorite guys to watch, even though I know he's not natural, he never even says he is, he just keeps it real as hell. and his body is unreal. dude caught feelings a couple times in the vid loll

strong as hell yo.
I used to like Phil, but not anymore. He turned into an arrogant douche.

I don't understand why people idolize these steroid using body builders. I'm not gonna sit here and be a fan of another man who lifts weights.

Just curious to know if there's anyone who doesn't take supplements at all?
laugh.gif
me, i used to stay with whey on deck last year

i forgot why, but i just stopped using it for like a month, and saw more cuts, so now i dont use supplements at all, not even multi vits

but then again, im not impressive to many people neither

i forgot why, but i just stopped using it for like a month, and saw more cuts, so now i dont use supplements at all, not even multi vits

I don't use whey, multi, or fish oil. An ppl consider me impressive. I pulse with bcaas and eat real foods that are balanced. Pretty easy.

Just curious to know if there's anyone who doesn't take supplements at all? :lol:

if you arent imprssive now, supps aint gonna change that

people need to stop thinking taking supps will make and give you all these gains

without proper diet, hard work in the gym PLUS good form, you arent gonna do jack.

in before someone says im incorrect

I don't use whey, multi, or fish oil. An ppl consider me impressive. I pulse with bcaas and eat real foods that are balanced. Pretty easy.
youre cheating, your parents gave you good genetics man, i bet your jaw line looks like you can chew aero-grade titanium

not fair

Just curious to know if there's anyone who doesn't take supplements at all?
laugh.gif

if you arent imprssive now, supps aint gonna change that

people need to stop thinking taking supps will make and give you all these gains

without proper diet, hard work in the gym PLUS good form, you arent gonna do jack.

in before someone says im incorrect
well, your statement is kinda sideways, i cant tell if your saying supps alone wont make you impressive, or if youre saying adding supps to what youre doing isnt going to make you impressive, or if youre saying supps dont help at all

the first two are correct, but the last one is wrong

but again, im kinda hazy on your statement

supplements mean nothing, take them or not. it wont do much

its all about hard work, eating good, and working out with proper form. do that and you will get results. with or without supps

some make it seem like whey is magic :rofl:

i guess drinking a glass of milk will make you superman

A few questions. What are my chances of gaining 1lb a month by working out 3 days a week without ussing supplements or protein shakes or anything of the sort?

I feel my arms are too skinny for my body. What's the best arm workout. How can I integrate it with the stronglifts 5x5 I have been doing.

Pizza... Yay or Nay? I have been told to inhale carbs since I have the metabolism to do it and that many athletes have pizza daily as part of their training regiment. If it is a good idea, what type of pizza should I be eating?

Last edited:
A few questions. What are my chances of gaining 1lb a month by working out 3 days a week without ussing supplements or protein shakes or anything of the sort?

I feel my arms are too skinny for my body. What's the best arm workout. How can I integrate it with the stronglifts 5x5 I have been doing.

Pizza... Yay or Nay? I have been told to inhale carbs since I have the metabolism to do it and that many athletes have pizza daily as part of their training regiment. If it is a good idea, what type of pizza should I be eating?

make your own pizza

I don't understand why people idolize these steroid using body builders. I'm not gonna sit here and be a fan of another man who lifts weights.

Agree, although to a less extreme extent. It's almost creepy to see some of these mutant looking dudes.

Back
Top Bottom