STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Going camping this weekend and am not going to have access to the clean foods I'm used to eating. Maybe only some chicken or beef on the grill if I'm lucky.

Any tips?
camping is fun as ****. Just grill a bunch of meat and eat that ideally you'd kill your own squirrels with your bare hands but if you're not bout DAT life jerky is a solid camping food, maybe some trail mix. Where you going camping at?

Sup brethren. I tried searching the thread for a diet but couldnt find one. I am trying to decrease my weight/bf% but still continue to gain strength. I lift about six times a week and do cardio about 5 times. Any help would be great. I just eat till im full and I burn so many calories throughout the day I just eat a butt ton. 

Been so good w/ the diet the last 3 weeks but friend's coming to town this weekend and I know were going to be out the entire time.  No more prepped food and enough alcohol intake to last me a month most likely 
laugh.gif
 Hopefully I'l be motivated enough to work out 5 or 6 days next week.

Effective, but definitely not worth it. Ephedrine flu can be unbelievably bad. You're better off just staying patient and sticking with what you know works and that's in cutting cals and cardio.

Lol after reading up on side effects and having to watch your potassium and all that seems like to much work

Brahs aware me on the EC stack

Effective, but definitely not worth it. Ephedrine flu can be unbelievably bad. You're better off just staying patient and sticking with what you know works and that's in cutting cals and cardio.

This but damn it works well.

Frankly its what I imagine Meth feels like, you feel Superhuman for long stretches then after you come down you feel like **** and just want to sleep.

It gives me a feel good high too which kinda scares me.

Sup brethren. I tried searching the thread for a diet but couldnt find one. I am trying to decrease my weight/bf% but still continue to gain strength. I lift about six times a week and do cardio about 5 times. Any help would be great. I just eat till im full and I burn so many calories throughout the day I just eat a butt ton. 

Best way is to be mindful of the calories in and calories out.

If you burn a ton but eat a ton, you will stay the same. Eating until you're full isn't a good thing, practice portion control. Lose the dreaded D word (aka "Diet"), and overhaul your eating habits completely. Will there be "cheat meals" of course, but try to control those as well. Everyone has goodies that we like to eat that are awful for you but taste so great. That's fine, don't beat yourself over the head if you do "cave in". Moderation is key.

This but damn it works well.

Frankly its what I imagine Meth feels like, you feel Superhuman for long stretches then after you come down you feel like **** and just want to sleep.

It gives me a feel good high too which kinda scares me.

Did you make adjustments to your diet to avoid any side effects?

Lol after reading up on side effects and having to watch your potassium and all that seems like to much work
What about potassion intake? I take Ephedrine containing products and they work, far better than that ******** fat burner Cellucor has. You can get them off eBay even, or like ephedraoutlet.com but they're nowhere near as potent as they were prior to the first ban, the original Xenadrine, Ripped Fuel, and I think Metabolife 365. The new ones have like 25mgs.

Last edited:
I agree with you. I think there's plenty of entertainment to be had from youtube bodybuilders, but to use them as inspiration or motivation is a little odd for me. Lifting weights is about primarily bettering yourself, which can be kind of hard to do if you spend a bunch of time admiring guys who are genetically very gifted, juiced to the gills, and much older.
That's my personal approach though and I'm sure using them as inspiration works for some.
Ya, 1 lb a month is very reasonable. You could probably put on more per month as a beginner without ******g yourself over.
This gets discussed a lot here, but basically if you don't have particularly defined ab muscles in the first place, it's going to be difficult to get them to show up without going super low on the bf spectrum. No single food is gonna help. What's your ab-routine? Also, recognize that it's more difficult for women to get to extremely low bf%s than it is for men.

That's the thing, I don't have a set ab routine. I basically just do boot camp/circuit type training. I understand no single food... I mainly just wanted to know of what ideal workout coupled with an ideal "meal plan" will yield me better results.

I'd prefer ab exercises I can do at home w/o gym equipment. I was doing insanity abs but I don't know if that's legit or not. I really like it though because he doesn't have exercises that strain my lower back, which gives me problems.

Mark you say strong lift? Never heard of, I'll google.

What about potassion intake? I take Ephedrine containing products and they work, far better than that ******** fat burner Cellucor has. You can get them off eBay even, or like ephedraoutlet.com but they're nowhere near as potent as they were prior to the first ban, the original Xenadrine, Ripped Fuel, and I think Metabolife 365. The new ones have like 25mgs.

I hear you need like 2g a day potassium I barely get 500mg and go days with zero well at least according to Myfitnesspal.

I was gonna cop bronkaide or whatever or primatine

Thanks, I didn't know that. I guess I can eat some bananas when I get home. I'm doing this ol' dumbass workout from bb.com by Ashley Conrad called 21 day Clutch Cut and my energy levels have been low during the day, like I'm doing too much. But it's just 3 weeks then I'll do something more tailored to basketball and vertical leap and hopefully continue to lose while I improve those things back to teenage/early 20's levels

EC is fine as long as you ramp up dosage and dont exceed recommended dose/day

http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack

It's scientifically proven to be effective if used responsibly, vasoconstrictor though so side effects would include small peckeritis

Potassium wise I think you can easily supplement with that if need be. You really need to drink a lot of water with it or the cramps will be brutal

Last edited:

It's scientifically proven to be effective if used responsibly, vasoconstrictor though so side effects would include small peckeritis

Potassium wise I think you can easily supplement with that if need be. You really need to drink a lot of water with it or the cramps will be brutal

NAH

I agree with you. I think there's plenty of entertainment to be had from youtube bodybuilders, but to use them as inspiration or motivation is a little odd for me. Lifting weights is about primarily bettering yourself, which can be kind of hard to do if you spend a bunch of time admiring guys who are genetically very gifted, juiced to the gills, and much older.
That's my personal approach though and I'm sure using them as inspiration works for some.
Ya, 1 lb a month is very reasonable. You could probably put on more per month as a beginner without ******g yourself over.
This gets discussed a lot here, but basically if you don't have particularly defined ab muscles in the first place, it's going to be difficult to get them to show up without going super low on the bf spectrum. No single food is gonna help. What's your ab-routine? Also, recognize that it's more difficult for women to get to extremely low bf%s than it is for men.

That's the thing, I don't have a set ab routine. I basically just do boot camp/circuit type training. I understand no single food... I mainly just wanted to know of what ideal workout coupled with an ideal "meal plan" will yield me better results.

I'd prefer ab exercises I can do at home w/o gym equipment. I was doing insanity abs but I don't know if that's legit or not. I really like it though because he doesn't have exercises that strain my lower back, which gives me problems.

Mark you say strong lift? Never heard of, I'll google.

Yeah look it up, I believe it has a section about women and stronglift too, it works. The time I did it one day I just woke up and had a V. It's an all around strength thing though so you will get muscle elsewhere, no big deal though. Try it for about 2-3 months, You'll probably fall in love with the feeling of literally being a strong *** black woman.

NAH

SUPER NAH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom