STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Last night

thumbs up man

awesome work and progress

someone aware me on creatine

have some extra cash laying around. thinking about heading to the store tomorrow and getting something new

someone aware me on creatine

have some extra cash laying around. thinking about heading to the store tomorrow and getting something new

first things first, dont buy creatine at a store because more than likely it will be Overpriced. Just go on BB.com and cop some All Max creaitine.

first things first, dont buy creatine at a store because more than likely it will be Overpriced. Just go on BB.com and cop some All Max creaitine.
Beast creatine is supposedly real good.

I use MusclePharm Monodyrate creatine from GNC and its been giving me results. Try that, or some good ol ON creatine.

U already post a pic everyday. Put that in spoiler or something please.

takes less effort for you to scroll past it than it does for me to post a spoiler, and you're the only one with an issue. Just mute me, that will make your experience here much better I`m sure.

Y u getting mad? I'm just saying, don't wanna see ur pic every page I browse.

But how can I "mute" you?

Last edited:
More delicious than ON Extreme Milk Chocolate? I don't know if it's just me or what, but I haven't tasted anything better than ON Extreme Milk Chocolate yet. (I mix with water instead of milk...kinda reminds me of Yoo-Hoo)

When I read this earlier it made me LOL. You need to try some new stuff bro, soooooo many better proteins out there

U already post a pic everyday. Put that in spoiler or something please.

takes less effort for you to scroll past it than it does for me to post a spoiler, and you're the only one with an issue. Just mute me, that will make your experience here much better I`m sure.

takes less effort but we still have to see it. your "after" pics from yesterday vs. last week aren't gonna be much different if at all, so really there's no point in giving us an update that regularly.

I dont know why you dudes crying about the pics, if you dont like it then dont come in here.

i have no problem with it because i like to see a fellow member work hard and change their life. Obesity is no joke and dude is changing his life for the better day after day. He is motivation to others who might peep in here but might not post because maybe they are scared or something. Just let it be.

keep up the good work brah.

I dont know why you dudes crying about the pics, if you dont like it then dont come in here.

i have no problem with it because i like to see a fellow member work hard and change their life. Obesity is no joke and dude is changing his life for the better day after day. He is motivation to others who might peep in here but might not post because maybe they are scared or something. Just let it be.

keep up the good work brah.

This is my thing, NT has gotten so wack, dudes cry about things they can easily scroll past. The Fact that I`m posting a photo when you scroll and see a cartoon face its a sign to keep scrolling if its really an issue, compared to dudes posting Paragraphs of Bro Science that you dont realize is stupidity until you get half way through it.

The main dudes I see crying about things on this Site are dudes who contribute nothing yet have holier than thou attitudes on things. This is a fitness thread, I've been posting weekly photos, a Week makes a difference, really I wouldnt be surprised if alot of dudes in this thread dont even see the gym and are just talking out their butts. Its crazy seeing dudes try to go in on guys like Steezy because he does cross fit and stuff like that. Like How can you attack people for doing better? I know I've said things about New Years Noobs waisting space in the Gym but I've grown from that after meeting folks who were new just like me in the gym and are continuing to come in the gym and seeing them every day I`m in there even though we may never speak, but give each other noods of respect.

I really dont see the problem in posting weekly pictures.

I mean, is it THAT serious that you cant ignore it? Unless you have a personal vendetta, then its easily ignorable.

Back
Top Bottom