STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Sup
man, i give it to you for going against the grain

everyone else is trying to get lean to look better with their clothes off

but youre trying to lean up to look better with your clothes ON, youre a true fashionista

don't tell him that. he was trying hard to look good before too :lol:

I need help fellas... I have a different schedule than most so I'm kind of confused... I wake up at 2-3PM and go to bed around 6-7AM... I go working out/running at 5PM everyday... When should I be consuming my meals and how should I control my my carbs/fat... I'm looking just to just trim down on body fat...

I need help fellas... I have a different schedule than most so I'm kind of confused... I wake up at 2-3PM and go to bed around 6-7AM... I go working out/running at 5PM everyday... When should I be consuming my meals and how should I control my my carbs/fat... I'm looking just to just trim down on body fat...

You work overnight or something?

but youre trying to lean up to look better with your clothes ON, youre a true fashionista

wut. Take the Lulz to TAN, if you not posting pics of yourself at anytime your sarcastic comments mean nothing, I`m down 70lbs in 9 months, what have you accomplished?

The reaching is at catastrophic levels in this thread :smh:

Pretty sure if you d00dz put as much effort into lifting as you do at trying to go at dudes in this thread, you'd see better gainz.

laugh.gif

Depends on where I am in my training. Right now it's 35+ a week. It's 20 minimum unless I am in the first weeks off a marathon. I don't need to work legs. They're in proportion to my small frame.
Whats funny? 

Running =/= doing any lower body exercises.

If liftings not your main priority then don't get sissy when people say stuff about your physique.... 

Last edited:
absolutely DESTROYED arms today.

Bi's, tri's, and forearms. I am deceased.

While you are sitting there eating junk food, Kobe is working out. Always have that in mind when you want to slack.

Just got some ON creatine with 2.5 g of creatine monohydrate per 2 caps. How many should i take daily? And should i take during rest days. 1st user here. Anyone? Thanks

Last edited:
Just got some ON creatine with 2.5 g of creatine monohydrate per 2 caps. How many should i take daily? And should i take during rest days. 1st user here. Anyone? Thanks

5 g per day = 4 caps

You can load with 10g for a week or so if you want but it's not necessary

And yes take on your off days as well

wut. Take the Lulz to TAN, if you not posting pics of yourself at anytime your sarcastic comments mean nothing, I`m down 70lbs in 9 months, what have you accomplished?
i wasnt trollin for lols doe

ive already posted in here, i could post others if you want, let me know

^you should workout chest...
thats a tough muscle group, ive always worked out chest, i dont like any exercises but push ups so my chest gets reps, but ive never gone heavy enough to make it pop

Back
Top Bottom