STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

11am is early?!
there's a big bodybuilding contest coming up and yesterday in the locker room, dude asks if i can use his phone to take some pics of his poses (wearing straight BVDs). i was like ahhhh man whatever. started taking the pics and 2 guys walked in, looked at the half-naked guy, looked at me and both were like :smh:
slight embarrassing moment :lol:

lmao

what creatine you guys recommend? my brother recommended GNC AMP Creatine 189.. anyone use it before or have suggestions?

All Max creatine or Optimum Nutriton creatine.

both are excellent and CREAPURE which is high quality. If you look around both of those are usually most recommended Mono Hydrate

Athletic broads are a weakness for me. Friday night, I was doing hanging leg raises when a little Asian chick used the one next to me. She starts telling about how it's her 4th day working out ever and she's trying to get right for her nude photoshoot Tuesday....o_O

N u didn't get her name or ask where u can see the pics at?

Damb

Bishes at the gym. >

Legs day today...finally. Haven't done them in 6 days. I can't wait

Squat
DeadLift
weighted step ups
Calves

11am is early?!
5am on the weekdays is kinda crowded. 5am on saturday is kinda sparse. 5am on sunday is ghost town.

there's a big bodybuilding contest coming up and yesterday in the locker room, dude asks if i can use his phone to take some pics of his poses (wearing straight BVDs). i was like ahhhh man whatever. started taking the pics and 2 guys walked in, looked at the half-naked guy, looked at me and both were like :smh:
slight embarrassing moment :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Athletic broads are a weakness for me. Friday night, I was doing hanging leg raises when a little Asian chick used the one next to me. She starts telling about how it's her 4th day working out ever and she's trying to get right for her nude photoshoot Tuesday....o_O
Mercy...

Back to the gym today after a day off yesterday. I have myself a stalker now. Creeps me the eff out to have someone eagle eyeing me my ENTIRE workout. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I just googled that elevation training mask...lulz

I can already see some average Joe popping that thing on with the wrong resistance and going hypoxic and easily fainting or dying during a training session, things like this shouldn't be worn unmonitored...kind o buffoonery is this? :rofl:

I just googled that elevation training mask...lulz

I can already see some average Joe popping that thing on with the wrong resistance and going hypoxic and easily fainting or dying during a training session, things like this shouldn't be worn unmonitored...kind o buffoonery is this? :rofl:
Nothing new. Gimmicks have been around forever in athletic training. Don't complicate things. Go simple. You'll get better results when you focus on what really matters.

Just started doing deadlifts....is it normal for your lower back to be really sore?

lolwut? your lower back should be sore from doing deadlifts especially if its your first time doing it. could also be from rounding your lower back, but lower back soreness after deadlifts is normal as the spinal erectors are one of the primary targets.

speaking of deadlifts i did rack pulls for the first time the other day since ive been dealing with a groin injury. topped out at 405(w/ straps) not bad for someone whos only been deadlifting less than half a year.

Last edited:
lower the weight and work on your form from there. Then slowly build up. There's a lot of different variations to the dead lift that put emphasis on different parts, hams, gluts, lower back, lats. You have to find the stance and grip that benefits your program.

lolwut? your lower back should be sore from doing deadlifts especially if its your first time doing it. could also be from rounding your lower back, but lower back soreness after deadlifts is normal as the spinal erectors are one of the primary targets.

speaking of deadlifts i did rack pulls for the first time the other day since ive been dealing with a groin injury. topped out at 405(w/ straps) not bad for someone whos only been deadlifting less than half a year.

lower the weight and work on your form from there. Then slowly build up. There's a lot of different variations to the dead lift that put emphasis on different parts, hams, gluts, lower back, lats. You have to find the stance and grip that benefits your program.

Oh alright. Yeah I looked it up and seen your lower back should have some soreness especially in your early time doing them.

My # 1 problem is my stance i think.

Nothing new. Gimmicks have been around forever in athletic training. Don't complicate things. Go simple. You'll get better results when you focus on what really matters.
Again, 80/20 rule applies here. It really is that simple, some people wanna focus on stuff that doesnt matter all that much in the end.

I think it's absolutely normal for your lower back to be sore after deadlifts, especially if you didn't do many lower back exercises before.

Got any recommendations for a new workout routine? I've been doing a slightly modified PHAT program since late last year and I like the foundation of working on a body part twice a week. I've seen improvements as apposed to doing a body part once a week, but I wanna switch it up for a few months with a new routine to reboot/motivate myself more. I'm also doing IF and trying to recomp/slow lean bulk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom