STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

damn i thought I was small. Jocker and rook need to go milk the cows because they are smaaaalllll

What the (&^(* happened since this morning!??!.......
laugh.gif

The ups and downs of this thread is like taking a xanax with a double shot of expresso.....
roll.gif

:lol: this thread is taking some of my Hyde workout, it's running on all cylinders with no end in sight
Yep...pretty ridiculous.

Need to pick up some grassfed beef. Chicken, turkey, and fish is beginning to bore me and it takes a lot for that to happen. My time is just so limited nowadays that it's difficult to be as creative in the kitchen as I was a few months ago.

Last edited:
Lets get this thing back on track!!

I've been extra vigilant with what I eat since the new year began.  I've always worked out hard, but slacked a bit with my diet, BUT no more!!

Been on my food prep, and getting my meals and "GOOD" calories on my bulk. I weighted in this morning, 196lb up from 190lb since Jan-Dec 2012

WE HERE NT FIT FAM!!!!

Had a good morning run at the lake to start the day. Finally getting some good weather down here.

Hemavol X anything is God Like. If i still took Preworkouts I`d be back on it, Craze X Hemavol or if u dont like stims Hemavol X body octane

Hemavol X anything is God Like. If i still took Preworkouts I`d be back on it, Craze X Hemavol or if u dont like stims Hemavol X body octane

Today was my first day taking it and my god it was awesome! Was able do go up in weight in everything I did. Gonna use it every other week though so my body doesn't get used to it.

i use 1.5 scoops craze and 2 scoops hemavol when i stack the two. gets kinda expensive. cooling down on the treadmill right now - took a heaping scoop of blackberry tea craze this morning - feeling good bzzzz....

Did a 3 mile jog at a 9min/mile pace and finished off with a mini WOD 3 rounds for time, 10 pull-ups 15pushups and 20 squats, btw strict pull-ups!!!!!...if I tried to kip on my bar if probably die.

Get it in by any means possible.

Might be tonights dinner :smile:

You're still on keto? If so how much longer do you plan to keep doing it?

I threw in the towel a little over a week ago. I understand what they mean by the flat look in your muscles while on keto because when I carbed up it was a noticeable difference.

Lets get this thing back on track!!

I've been extra vigilant with what I eat since the new year began.  I've always worked out hard, but slacked a bit with my diet, BUT no more!!

Been on my food prep, and getting my meals and "GOOD" calories on my bulk. I weighted in this morning, 196lb up from 190lb since Jan-Dec 2012

WE HERE NT FIT FAM!!!!

Good stuff fam. Inspiring me to get it together and whip up a bunch of food for next week. Went to the deli one too many times last week. Clean calories, but a flat out waste of money.
Bout to jump rope. N go to bball court to do some full court sprints.

Love the rope. It's hit a point where like 20 people in my gym rope now. They always make sure I see them with it too. Got me feelin like a trend setter n **** lol.

Last edited:
Jumping rope is a lot more challenging than many think and can probably get your heart pumping faster than running can, still tryin to learn to do consecutive double-unders, most I've done consecutive was 3 :lol:

I'm gonna order my own rope.

Back
Top Bottom