STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don't need a bunch of people who think they know everything about lifting to tell me how to lift. I know what I'm doing and my body shows that.
I'm aesthetic as hell tbqh.

I know that last statement was very ignorant but it had to be said
900x900px-LL-8dccd1ea_photo.jpeg

Sweet spoiler. That kid is pretty dope.

:pimp:

Aww man.. I thought we was gonna have a lift off.

As for music, lately I've been listening to Euro house/electronic music. R.I.P. Zyzz - The Son of Zeus

shouts to dajoka004. got me looking through my music and i threw madeon - stay awake on my phone to play. fuuuuaaarrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkk gonna be pumped rotating through some madeon tomorrow working out my back at 5am :nthat:

Let's get this thread back on track though...

How do you guys stay strict on your diets and what you eat? The working out isn't the problem for me, it's giving the bad food up. I do a paleo-ish diet, with a cheat meal here or there. But lately i've been finding myself wanting more outside food. It might be that i have been lazy about getting my meals done at home and wanting something quick. How do you guys keep it under wraps?

be strong mentally. thats really it, if you want it you gotta fight it. Trust me, i have a huge appetite especially for pizza, burgers, candy, jesus man :smh: but ive been strong. I know if i wanna look and feel good i gotta give it up.

Yo seriously, the hate in this thread is so unwarrented.

Like damn...most of you in here always putting down someone and there build. Not everyone wants to be big. Why are you worried about it?

Half of you always putting down folks in here are lame in real life. So you come to this thread to feel good about yourself lol.

I'm throwing shots at big boss and the other dudes on the last few pages man. Idc
Why you mad at me? 
roll.gif

I never put you down or said anything about you personally rooke.

What the hell is going on in here, lol.. A few months ago this was a very uplifting thread.

Mini workout mix

B O B & Young Jeezy - Strange Clouds Remix
B O B & T.I. - We Still In This
8ball & MJG ft T.I. & Twista - Look At The Grillz
Young Jeezy ft Plies - Lose My Mind
Slaughterhouse - Juggernaut

Repped.

Appreciate this stuff. When you are at the gym 5 times a week the ol "workout" playlist gets real tired. And pandora is boring now too. Wild for the Night is a good jam but Ghetto Symphony puts me in that zone. And that Bodega Bams and ASAP Ferg song Say Amen

Couldn't fall asleep before my trip so I figured i'd make this. LA Fitness has a terrible music selection! Check out the 2nd one I made on the sound cloud page. Gonna remove the first one to add a longer new one.

Meek Mills - House Party
Eminem - Til I Collapse

Staples on my workout playlists, other songs change but these two stay constant. 
pimp.gif

Wale- Ambition
Game- The City
Madeon- The City, Finale, Icarus
Drake- 9AM in Dallas, 5AM in Toronto, SFTB
Trick Daddy- Let's Go
Lil Jon- Throw It Up, Rep Yo City
Dimitri Vegas/Like Mike- Madness
Calvin Harris- Sweet Nothing, Drinking From the Bottle
The Ashton Shuffle- Sunrise (Tommy Trash version)

Those are my favs right now.

Gonna see if I can incorporate some of these tracks and post the link next week.

You run marathons bro... And your small appearance shows that.

No one in here was or is talking about running.

Why so sensitive though? Insecure much?
:lol: I have absolutely nothing to be insecure about in my life. You guys just annoy me.

Only on NT is 6'1 197lbs small. Y'all are unbelievable.

Man that thing isn't 100% correct. 20 looks more like 17 or 18. Also lighting looks different in some pics.
Everyone 15% and below is also flexing. 3-4/6-7 are dry. The 6-7% guy would look closer to the 10-12% if he had any water weight on him.

everyone carries weight differently :lol:

theres dudes that are 6' 175 and huge compared to me....

Its sad to see insecure dudes babysitting their girls all day at the gym. After every set they seek out their chick to give her a kiss just to let everyone know that's their girl. I can even see the girlfriends get annoyed after a while. 

Let's get this thread back on track though...

How do you guys stay strict on your diets and what you eat? The working out isn't the problem for me, it's giving the bad food up. I do a paleo-ish diet, with a cheat meal here or there. But lately i've been finding myself wanting more outside food. It might be that i have been lazy about getting my meals done at home and wanting something quick. How do you guys keep it under wraps?
I find that I don't crave crap food as much if I cut down on cheat meals. I'd just avoid "cheat meals" completely. If you want to reward yourself, do it within the realms of your paleo diet i.e. dark chocolate not ice cream. You gotta get to that point where eating badly isn't an option at all. It's harder to reach that point if you're cheating every week or so. I'm not sure if I'm vocalizing this properly, but I hope it's making sense.

I've got to get my diet back under control. I hit a plateau and just havent been able to get down to my goal number 
mean.gif

Gotta remember its a marathon not a sprint.

I find that I don't crave crap food as much if I cut down on cheat meals. I'd just avoid "cheat meals" completely. If you want to reward yourself, do it within the realms of your paleo diet i.e. dark chocolate not ice cream. You gotta get to that point where eating badly isn't an option at all. It's harder to reach that point if you're cheating every week or so. I'm not sure if I'm vocalizing this properly, but I hope it's making sense.

Yea it makes sense. I should cut those "cheat" meals and substitute for something I'm really going to regret after eating. Maybe if I write out my meals I can stick to them and make it easier. Good looks timbo.

damn i thought I was small. Jocker and rook need to go milk the cows because they are smaaaalllll

Back
Top Bottom