STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What the (&^(* happened since this morning!??!.......
laugh.gif

The ups and downs of this thread is like taking a xanax with a double shot of expresso.....
roll.gif

:lol: at that dude thinking that he's "big"

so I tried melatonin pills to help me fall asleep. I bought 300 3mg pills at Costco for like $7. they work great. it's not a placebo effect either. I used to not be able to sleep until like 3am or later every night (iPad :smh: ). 30 minutes after taking a pill, I can physically feel my body shutting down.

my brain feels like it's just exhausted (good feeling). my eyes want to close. my body has like this euphoric feeling where I just wanna snuggle up and go to sleep. I don't wake up drowsy. my dreams have been much more vivid and intense as well.

you might be able to find cheaper deals online. give it a try if you're having trouble falling asleep.

Last edited:
And DaJoka004, you're small as ****. We have basically the same stats (I'm an inch taller) and you wouldn't look like you even lift beside me.

Get over it.

Did not get to do insanity this AM :x

Will be lifting tonight though :pimp:

Gonna try and stay healthy over the weekend :rolleyes

And DaJoka004, you're small as ****. We have basically the same stats (I'm an inch taller) and you wouldn't look like you even lift beside me.

Get over it.
Did I ever say you were small? I'd love to lift with you. PM me bro.
I never said you said I was. Since you're taking so much offense to being called "small", I was simply saying that beside me, you would indeed look small...when I'm not even "big".

But I'm down for a sesh. Check your PM. (not srs)

I never said you said I was. Since you're taking so much offense to being called "small", I was simply saying that beside me, you would indeed look small...when I'm not even "big".

But I'm down for a sesh. Check your PM. (not srs)
Well no **** I'd look small beside you. You're not big, you're huge. Props.

I'd lift or run with any of you. I'll run most of you into the ground. PM me.

You run marathons bro... And your small appearance shows that.

No one in here was or is talking about running.

Why so sensitive though? Insecure much?

Let's get this thread back on track though...

How do you guys stay strict on your diets and what you eat? The working out isn't the problem for me, it's giving the bad food up. I do a paleo-ish diet, with a cheat meal here or there. But lately i've been finding myself wanting more outside food. It might be that i have been lazy about getting my meals done at home and wanting something quick. How do you guys keep it under wraps?

Let's get this thread back on track though...

How do you guys stay strict on your diets and what you eat? The working out isn't the problem for me, it's giving the bad food up. I do a paleo-ish diet, with a cheat meal here or there. But lately i've been finding myself wanting more outside food. It might be that i have been lazy about getting my meals done at home and wanting something quick. How do you guys keep it under wraps?

That's my biggest struggle. :x

Back
Top Bottom