STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You look athletic. At 6' to look big with a shirt on, Ima' say 220lbs at least with 10-15% bodyfat. If someone is over 5'10 and they wanna' look noticeably big in clothes, dat dere is gonna' be necessary in my personal opinion.

Agreed. I am 5'11 and weigh 210. Hoping to keep weight stable but increase muscle mass and decreased body fat.

My body fat is in the 20s and Im a soccer player :lol:

If your 6 ft tall and want to be considered "Big" you would need to be atleast 220+ solid, thick, tight

put a shirt on and i would ask, do you even lift.

you arent big and no hate either because im not that big at all either because i keep cutting for some reason.. :x

I guess everyone has a different perspective on what's big, small and average. 6'1 220 @ 12% BF is huge IMO. It takes a long period of hard work and dedication to build that.

Y'all are selling yourself short if that's what you consider bare minimum to be big.

I guess everyone has a different perspective on what's big, small and average. 6'1 220 @ 12% BF is huge IMO. It takes a long period of hard work and dedication to build that.

Y'all are selling yourself short if that's what you consider bare minimum to be big.

No, most people are looking in the mirror and being real lol

It's funny that you guys are talking about workout mixes...LOL

This morning I was doing arms, and just couldn't take my regular mix anymore.  Took of my headphones and listened to the gym music......
sick.gif

.  They were playing coldplay!

I do this all the time.

I've come to realize when I listen to my music on my phone, I get sidetracked and like to go through my phone in between sets as I switch songs.

When I just workout without headphones, I fly through a workout

Call me small and I'm going to take it personally. Guarantee nobody in this thread would call me small to my face. I'm not saying I'm the biggest dude in the weight room, but c'mon man.

I'll ask again, what would you consider big for my height and and BF %?
If you wanna have success in fitness, you're gonna have to overcome that insecurity guy. when I initially said you weren't that big, I mean in terms of someone who lifts weights. Sure, you're bigger than plenty of guys out there, but compared to people who actually train, you're not big.

imo you're def not small but you're not an animal. i work with a bunch of ex-cons who lifted weights in jail for half their lives though so i might have a distorted perspective. guys who are like 6' 260 with tattoos of stuff like eyeballs, guns, knives and more hair on their knuckles than i have on my head.

that's the kinda guys i work with except they're samoan/hawaiian/felon.

For some reason, I was dying at these two statements.

Bout to go in and do some light chest, plus some mobility work. Took a look at DeFranco's agile 8 and may start incorporating that pre-workout.

Yo seriously, the hate in this thread is so unwarrented.

Like damn...most of you in here always putting down someone and there build. Not everyone wants to be big. Why are you worried about it?

Half of you always putting down folks in here are lame in real life. So you come to this thread to feel good about yourself lol.

I'm throwing shots at big boss and the other dudes on the last few pages man. Idc

If you wanna have success in fitness, you're gonna have to overcome that insecurity guy. when I initially said you weren't that big, I mean in terms of someone who lifts weights. Sure, you're bigger than plenty of guys out there, but compared to people who actually train, you're not big..
So the comparison is to people who train competitively? There's maybe 2-3 people in this thread who are "big" then. And since at least one dude in here thinks I'm small, might as well shut this thread down since nobody wants to be taking advice from a bunch of small dudes.

The only thing I took offense too was being called small. The rest, I'm just laughing at how unrealistic you guys are.

If you wanna have success in fitness, you're gonna have to overcome that insecurity guy. when I initially said you weren't that big, I mean in terms of someone who lifts weights. Sure, you're bigger than plenty of guys out there, but compared to people who actually train, you're not big..
So the comparison is to people who train competitively? There's maybe 2-3 people in this thread who are "big" then. And since at least one dude in here thinks I'm small, might as well shut this thread down since nobody wants to be taking advice from a bunch of small dudes.

The only thing I took offense too was being called small. The rest, I'm just laughing at how unrealistic you guys are.

I never said that you were small. There are dudes who are your height who weigh 150lbs, that is small. I see dudes 220lbs and up everyday who look like they lift and I would consider "big". Most of them are working with that celltech though.

Dudes just hating dog. Most of the "big" dudes in here are the fat lifters who think just because they lift heavy, they are fit or whatnot. See them all the time at my gym

I don't want to be "big."

my thoughts exact....lol

id be happy if Ryan Reynolds donated his body to me, btw do we consider Ryan Reynolds "big" ??

i think not, thats what the people on here are saying Joka, you are not small fam, you look great.

Yo seriously, the hate in this thread is so unwarrented.

Like damn...most of you in here always putting down someone and there build. Not everyone wants to be big. Why are you worried about it?

Half of you always putting down folks in here are lame in real life. So you come to this thread to feel good about yourself lol.

I'm throwing shots at big boss and the other dudes on the last few pages man. Idc

No one is putting anyone down. Just that a few pages back he was saying he was big from lifting light weights. So a couple people said he wasn't big and got sensitive about it. Nothing more.

Damn this thread was in a great direction with the motivational music till it got derailed.

Anyway I listen to a bunch of Metallica when I'm lifting. My go to right now is Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin when I'm warming up then Toxicity by System of a Down on my working sets. Then I'll throw in Today Was a Good Day as I'm walking out if I had a great workout :lol:

Dudes just hating dog. Most of the "big" dudes in here are the fat lifters who think just because they lift heavy, they are fit or whatnot. See them all the time at my gym
Your posts add nothing to this thread.

You got called out pages ago for not knowing too much... and have continued to post more and more in this thread.

Over the past couple weeks, this thread and crashed and burned from what it once was. The quality posts are few and far between now.

I'm done here now. Good luck to everyone in achieving their fitness goals

Back
Top Bottom