STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Deadlifted 450x2 today. Felt like a gorilla in that piece. Farted hard body after rep 1. No dambs given 
grin.gif

As far as sleep, during the week I'm good for anywhere between 6-8. Weekends its a solid 8 or 9. 

Felt very unmotivated to go to the gym last week. I would drag myself to the gym and got my workouts in. Was on youtube and saw some zyzz videos in the related category and now this week I was motivated as hell.RIP to the son of Zeus

Last edited:
I seriously gotta quit making myself feel so guilty after I eat something that isn't good for me :smh:
It stresses me the hell out

Can anybody recommend some reasonably priced headphones to work out with? I know there's some out there that secure to your body so they don't get in the way during lifts.
Heard Monoprice 8320's are good. About $10 with a year warranty on Ebay.

Where can i buy that White chocolate PB ?
Randomly ran into it at my local grocery store. (Safeway)

I'll check out the pb once I'm done trying out the Walden Farms chocolate syrup. Had to go all the way to San Mateo to get them. :lol: You'd think a big city would have them but the website had that location as the closest.

Last edited:
any of u dudes play ea sports active 2. I bought it a year or two ago when i was in better shape and it worked pretty well. My fat *** is still out of shape and now that my ankle injury is close to being healed i will try to get into basketball shape again.

I seriously gotta quit making myself feel so guilty after I eat something that isn't good for me :smh:
It stresses me the hell out

I'm the same way bro. Has a small bowl of ice cream and you would think I had a large ice cream, fresh baked cookies and pancakes on the side.

I gotta stop that but I honestly think it'll
never go away. I tell people all the time, I'm so self concious because I was once a chunky kid and now that im athletic and fit, I cant imagine even getting remotely chubby again

I'm the same way bro. Has a small bowl of ice cream and you would think I had a large ice cream, fresh baked cookies and pancakes on the side.

I gotta stop that but I honestly think it'll
never go away. I tell people all the time, I'm so self concious because I was once a chunky kid and now that im athletic and fit, I cant imagine even getting remotely chubby again
if ur not careful itll happen to u, i was a chubby kid, got athletic and got fat again because little by little i started to eat more unhealthy food,

Mini workout mix

B O B & Young Jeezy - Strange Clouds Remix
B O B & T.I. - We Still In This
8ball & MJG ft T.I. & Twista - Look At The Grillz
Young Jeezy ft Plies - Lose My Mind
Slaughterhouse - Juggernaut

Last edited:
I'm way outta shape, I'm determined to get my body back on track. So I'm planning on starting Insanity this Sunday to start the week off right. What addition equipment do I need for the program aside from the DVD's, does it require weights, etc?
Any other tips on Insanity?

Mini workout mix

B O B & Young Jeezy - Strange Clouds Remix
B O B & T.I. - We Still In This
8ball & MJG ft T.I. & Twista - Look At The Grillz
Young Jeezy ft Plies - Lose My Mind
Slaughterhouse - Juggernaut

Repped.

Appreciate this stuff. When you are at the gym 5 times a week the ol "workout" playlist gets real tired. And pandora is boring now too. Wild for the Night is a good jam but Ghetto Symphony puts me in that zone. And that Bodega Bams and ASAP Ferg song Say Amen

Gonna try to get shoulders in tonight...legs tomorrow...i don't know how anyone hates legs day...but i hate chest day...so maybe i have things backwards. Legs day is my fav day.

Squat
DL
Weighted step ups
Calves

WORK

I'm way outta shape, I'm determined to get my body back on track. So I'm planning on starting Insanity this Sunday to start the week off right. What addition equipment do I need for the program aside from the DVD's, does it require weights, etc?

be prepared to be really sore after the first couple days wear some shoes w/ some good cushioning b/c you are basically jumped right to left, up and down for 30-55 mins its a great wrk out if u are trying to get cut up and drop weight if trying to put on muscle i wouldnt suggest it

Good shoes like the guy above said and that's about it.

As for tips, prepare for hell lol. First week, granted I was way out of shape and only recently finished my physiotherapy to recover from severe muscular atrophy, I vomitted twice during the program because it was so hard.

Don't expect any real muscle gains though unless you've literally never worked out in your life. If you keep your diet in check a bit you'll lose weight like it's nothing.

Congrats on the weightloss, but, with all due respect, you aren't doing anythng to prove the point that you can get large without lifting heavy weights. You're not particularly large, plus your sample size is one. I don't think the argument is that it's impossible to put on size by not lifting heavy weights. Rather, the point we're trying to make is that, incorporating heavier weights (relative to one's maxes) is a more efficient way of putting on size than only lifting light.
Dude said he's never seen anyone big that hasn't lifted heavy. Here I am.

In 13 months I've gone from 215 @ 22% BF to 197.4 @ 12% BF. That's 23 pounds of fat lost and 6 pounds of muscle gained. What do you gain through a traditional bulk and cut cycle?

That's just one year. Was I supposed to put on 20 pounds of muscle in one year? I'll get back at y'all in four years so we can see how it goes.

Dude said he's never seen anyone big that hasn't lifted heavy. Here I am.

In 13 months I've gone from 215 @ 22% BF to 197.4 @ 12% BF. That's 23 pounds of fat lost and 6 pounds of muscle gained. What do you gain through a traditional bulk and cut cycle?

That's just one year. Was I supposed to put on 20 pounds of muscle in one year? I'll get back at y'all in four years so we can see how it goes.

You're pretty small. You'd probably be at 205 at the same bodyfat with good lifting numbers if you actually lifted heavy.

Warm weather is here so I'm abt to start doing my am cardio outside, gotta invest in one of those heart rate monitor watches that counts calories also.

Back
Top Bottom