STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

before i bash crossfit , ill have to actually go to a box and see how things work.
anyone here going to a box in NY...city or the bronx area preferably

:lol:

Ohhh I'm the laughing stock huh?...

Can't wait till my gaaaiiiinzzz come through to shut this thread down with pics of me in a thong....ya just waitz

FML, placed a BB.com order 5 days ago and now 20% off. Oh well, replaced the order and got a return label for the old label so I'm just going to reorder and return the old order.

Bodybuilding.com 20% Off Select Brands + Shipping – Valid thru April 12th, 2013 at 12:00 AM PST
http://www.bodybuilding.com is running a 20% off promotion on a bunch of brands. Looks like it is one day only (4/11) but the promotion is up right now. I just got some Optimum Gold Standard Whey 5lbs for $43 + shipping. Saved $10. Use coupon BDAY20.

There are a ton of brands you can use the coupon code on. The offer says it cannot be combined with any other promotions. Worth trying though.

• Athletic Edge Nutrition
• Axis Labs
• Beast
• Betancourt
• BPI
• BSN
• Cellucor
• Cobra Labs
• Controlled Labs
• Cytosport (Monster Series Only)
• Driven
• Dymatize
• EAS
• ErgoGenix
• EXT
• Fitmiss (MP)
• Gaspari
• Harbinger
• iForce
• Infinite Labs
• ISS Research
• Magnum
• Met-RX
• MHP
• MP
• MRI
• MRM
• MT
• Natrol
• Nutrabolics
• Nutrex
• Optimum
• Pharma Freak
• Pro Supps
• ProLab
• Promera
• Smart Shake
• Supreme Protein
• Top Secret
• USPlabs
• VPX

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/campaign/campaign.jsp?cId=bbcom_bday_2013

Looked through that sale, and there's nothing I really want, or need. The only thing I was interested in was the price of ON, but I can get the sale price any time, and cheaper on ebay.

imma prolly grab me some apple pie craze even though i just got a free tub of cherry bombergranate craze. thanks for the link.

The White Chocolate peanut butter can also get a 6 case @ Amazon.com

imo
Dark Chocolate PB > Cinnamon Raisin Swirl > Banana Flavor (not PB&co) >White chocolate

Justin's Chocolate hazelnut butter, Sunbutter, naturally more are tasty too.

I used to be obsessed with peanut butters lol

now i just get skippy 2 pack from Costco

Last edited:
are those PB's good in nutritional value? i'd imagine theyd be a lot like nutella?

lately ive been rocking with plain almond butter, but wouldnt mind trying something new.

are those PB's good in nutritional value? i'd imagine theyd be a lot like nutella?

lately ive been rocking with plain almond butter, but wouldnt mind trying something new.

Yeah i think most/all of them are branded as Natural nut butters. If your picky and don't like that they use Palm oil to hold the butter together like some people then i wouldnt recommend em..

imo almost all the peanut butters are the same when you look at the nutrition info. For me I dont really care about the hydrogenated oil in the regular PB, i still lost 23lbs with it

nutella is basically a lot of carbs/sugar.

Should definitely try them out. Walmart and Traders Joes and Amazon are the cheapest options i could find. Safeway and QFC are too expensive

Last edited:
Really got to stay motivated the next 4 days.

Up for work normal time at 5am out of the house at 5:30 work all day til 3:30 then have motorcycle class 5-9 today and tomorrow and class 8-5 saturday and sunday. Hoping to be able to get to the gym at lest 2 out of the 4 days. Maybe wake up at 6 on saturday or sunday and get a morning run in as well. My knee still hurts from soccer i might push legs day off until Sunday.

Hopefully shoulders and traps tonight
Off Friday
Run saturday maybe some deadlift / back. I did back on tuesday but was in a time crunch and really didn't get my lats as much as i wanted.
Legs sunday

keep up the good work NT

I would actually like to try crossfit it looks like fun....but it is wayyyy too expensive for me. Like $80 a session when i pay $45 a month for my gym membership. If there was ever a free class i would def jump on it.

Seriosuly supersetting is now looked at as being waste of time and useless? Big Boss, just wondering...what are your stats may I ask
I'm not saying it's wholly useless, but I think it's less effective in terms of strength gains. Again, rather than getting upset about it, perhaps you could do some research on supersetting and post it here. I haven't been able to find much on it.

FML, placed a BB.com order 5 days ago and now 20% off. Oh well, replaced the order and got a return label for the old label so I'm just going to reorder and return the old order.

Bodybuilding.com 20% Off Select Brands + Shipping – Valid thru April 12th, 2013 at 12:00 AM PST
http://www.bodybuilding.com is running a 20% off promotion on a bunch of brands. Looks like it is one day only (4/11) but the promotion is up right now. I just got some Optimum Gold Standard Whey 5lbs for $43 + shipping. Saved $10. Use coupon BDAY20.

There are a ton of brands you can use the coupon code on. The offer says it cannot be combined with any other promotions. Worth trying though.

• Axis Labs
• Beast
• Betancourt
• BPI
• BSN
• Cellucor
• Cobra Labs
• Controlled Labs
• Driven
• Dymatize
• EAS
• ErgoGenix
• EXT
• Fitmiss (MP)
• Gaspari
• Harbinger
• iForce
• Infinite Labs
• ISS Research
• Magnum
• Met-RX
• MHP
• MP
• MRI
• MRM
• MT
• Natrol
• Nutrabolics
• Nutrex
• Optimum
• Pharma Freak
• Pro Supps
• ProLab
• Promera
• Smart Shake
• Supreme Protein
• Top Secret
• USPlabs
• VPX

Posted about this a couple days ago - definitely gonna make an order.

Anyone ever had Met-Rx All Natural Whey? Interested in trying it...

This is true. Crossfit is also well known for perfect form in pullups.

:rolleyes seems i cant mention ANYTHING good about crossfit on here...
geez.
yea steez, not to sound like a hater, but crossfit is a fad, its not taken seriously like planet fitness, a bunch of people who arent serious about gains but want to be active, im not mad at it, but for real man, youre not going to be so gung ho crossfit in a year or two
Lol. It's like people pop into this thread just to argue...

Seriosuly supersetting is now looked at as being waste of time and useless? Big Boss, just wondering...what are your stats may I ask
I'm not saying it's wholly useless, but I think it's less effective in terms of strength gains. Again, rather than getting upset about it, perhaps you could do some research on supersetting and post it here. I haven't been able to find much on it.

• Axis Labs
• Beast
• Betancourt
• BPI
• BSN
• Cellucor
• Cobra Labs
• Controlled Labs
• Driven
• Dymatize
• EAS
• ErgoGenix
• EXT
• Fitmiss (MP)
• Gaspari
• Harbinger
• iForce
• Infinite Labs
• ISS Research
• Magnum
• Met-RX
• MHP
• MP
• MRI
• MRM
• MT
• Natrol
• Nutrabolics
• Nutrex
• Optimum
• Pharma Freak
• Pro Supps
• ProLab
• Promera
• Smart Shake
• Supreme Protein
• Top Secret
• USPlabs
• VPX

Posted about this a couple days ago - definitely gonna make an order.

Anyone ever had Met-Rx All Natural Whey? Interested in trying it...
I wanna give that a try as well, I only really use ONs Natural Whey, gotta look into the profile of the MetRX brand's version.

As for Shortcut to Shred, I think you may be right on your post a few pages back. I've always come to understand it as doing the cardio directly after your set and then taking a short rest. I do agree with you that just flat out replacing any meaningful rest with cardio is a bit much. I don't really do many of the programs on bb.com as I too see some of them as repackaged stuff advertised as something different, but the two programs I've tried from Stoppani (rock hard challenge and this) have offered nice changes of pace for me. In this case, I plan on doing Shred the same way I did the challenge with my tweak as I don't plan on completely replacing my rest periods all together. Thanks for that post, I watched the video and all and just assumed that when he took his rest periods to explain the program between sets that rest periods for the consumer are implied :lol:

Hit 405 3x10 on squats last nite..had me feelin like :smokin
Beast :nthat:

Haven't you done a show(s) before?
Yes! I actually got my 2nd show comin up on the 27th.. Its KY Muscle here in Lou

Props to you fam that is really impressive 405 is my goal max. Only at 355lb right now but i lowered weight to try to get more reps at 315 before i try a new max.

I remember the day i put the third plate on feeling like >D that forth plate feel....i know nothing about

LOL  Just make sure u have a spotter..i feel that aslong as someone is followin me every rep and im not scared to drop the bar if needed, i can rep out alot more....plus im 1 of those dudes who grunt on every rep..whatever helps
laugh.gif

LOL Just make sure u have a spotter..i feel that aslong as someone is followin me every rep and im not scared to drop the bar if needed, i can rep out alot more....plus im 1 of those dudes who grunt on every rep..whatever helps :lol:

this a spotter makes a huge diff for me they dont even have to be directly behind me but just close enough that if i start to lean back they can push me forward onto the safety bars

I want to venture out and try another flavor for the Optimum Nutrition  Whey, so far I've tried the chocolate and vanilla. Any thoughts on the cookies and  cream?

Back
Top Bottom