STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

All you gotta' do is hang from the bar and kick your feet a lot.

If it was only that easy, have you ever tried to properly go through that motion yourself?

Nah, I'm good on that. I already said I respect Crossfit for the most part. I can't get down with those pullups though.

Nah, I'm good on that. I already said I respect Crossfit for the most part. I can't get down with those pullups though.

I understand but you taking shots every chance possible :lol:

Srs question, how many dead hang chin over bar pull-ups can you do in say 5 minutes?

I understand but you taking shots every chance possible :lol:

Srs question, how many dead hang chin over bar pull-ups can you do in say 5 minutes?

I'm here for the lulz, you should know that by now. I dunno about the pullups, I'll have to get back to you on that. I don't really do 'em that much. What kind of grip we talking about?

Last edited:
I'm here for the lulz, you should know that by now. I dunno about the pullups, I'll have to get back to you on that. I don't really do 'em that much. What kind of grip we talking about?

I know hence the :lol:

Lol

I'm down for an nt video pull up challenge, your choice of grip...

:nerd:

All you gotta' do is hang from the bar and kick your feet a lot.

Trolling. 
laugh.gif

I agree with that being a little wild, but I do see it giving you a workout. People are just arguing that it doesnt give you the benefits, nor is it as hard as a regular pullup. I could see you messing up a rotator cuff or something though.

I can do about 10 regular pullups. Those 10 are a struggle though, its weird though cause I can do weighted pullups, 25lb for a good 4-6 reps but man, either way I cant do a high number of reps for my life.

Like I said the snobbery of BB'ers is just as bad as the douchiness of some crossfitters. I still go to LA Fitness and I'm starting to hate it, lack of equipment (bumper weights, kettlebells) is one reason, unnecessary equipment is another (All those damn useless machines), all those people standing around doing nothing (phones, chatting), all the bros flexing (can't wipe your *** bro?).

Knock kipping pull ups all you want, boxes do strict pull ups btw, going to a box is refreshing. Nobody is wasting time in there.

I do agree about it being expensive, up to $200 a month. It's ridiculous. It weeds a lot of people out though.

ksteezy or anyone else... do you have before and after crossfit pics? 

Just curious to see what it does for peoples physique 

Damn Lucky I been eyeing that PB for a minute on my cut and forgot all abt it till now smh. As soon as its over I'm gettin that and ima see what the hype abt Nuts n' More is

How many reps can all y'all do with your body weight on bench and squat?

Since strength is relative, I always find it interesting seeing people at the gym (dominate/struggle with) weight based on their size. Gives a little better perspective to who is actually "strong".
Weight 192lb

Squat 205lb - 20 reps

Bench: 190lb - 8 reps...
frown.gif

Damn Lucky I been eyeing that PB for a minute on my cut and forgot all abt it till now smh. As soon as its over I'm gettin that and ima see what the hype abt Nuts n' More is

I`m on a cut right now I eat it post workout with my shake.

Sandwhich thin multi grain 100 cal, all natural sugar free grape orchard jelly 20 cal and 1tbsp of the PB 90 cal, joint so good.

I`m on a cut right now I eat it post workout with my shake.

Sandwhich thin multi grain 100 cal, all natural sugar free grape orchard jelly 20 cal and 1tbsp of the PB 90 cal, joint so good.

My new pro workout meal...good looks.

Where can I find that pb?

I`m good on that, maybe if I were bulking but I calculate my servings exact with the sammich, I plan on trying all the flavors

Love this myth. Going heavy doesn't equate to adding size.
LOL I never said anything about adding size. I'm talking about lifting heavy to make strength progress. But your dumb if you think lifting heavy doesn't add size. Keep squatting 135 for sets of 10 and see where that gets you 
wink.gif

Nah **** that. I hit the gym in leg day and always end up doing some upper body work as well.

Yeah I'm exhausted after I'm done with my legs, but I superset squats/lunges and leg curls/calves so although I'm doing major weight/high reps it goes quickly. The beast that I am, I always end up saying f it and hit arms or whatever.

Sko I know what dude is saying about doing more than just legs on leg day
You a beast cause you can superset leg curls and calves? Also what is "major weight"?

Like I said I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do in the gym but if you go hard and move real weight for your legs then you won't be thinking about doing some curls when your done. But do you homie, you got good genes don't waste them.

Last edited:
This is true. Crossfit is also well known for perfect form in pullups.

:rolleyes seems i cant mention ANYTHING good about crossfit on here...
geez.
yea steez, not to sound like a hater, but crossfit is a fad, its not taken seriously like planet fitness, a bunch of people who arent serious about gains but want to be active, im not mad at it, but for real man, youre not going to be so gung ho crossfit in a year or two

Back
Top Bottom