STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

lol my dude sounds like one of those Nigerians right before he tries to offload 30 million in your account.
This thread cracks me up sometimes lol. Always nice when these cats pop in on that Grandpa Simpson steez. Drop a bunch of bro science then dip.

Sweet tooth went wild yesterday. Tamed it somewhat with a shake last night with some fruit and PB, but that sugar withdrawal is a ***** sometimes. Going to have to work some dark chocolate into my macros.

Don't know how people can eat breakfast (in the morning)!

Just tried it after quite some time. 3 eggs, serving of extra sharp cheddar cheese. Sure, I enjoyed it, but now I want more food.
indifferent.gif

F this feel, no me gusta
im the opposite, i just cant understand people who dont eat breakfast. it kickstarts your entire day!

sometimes ill wake up extra early to cook a nice big breakfast

Is 2 Scoops of Trutein too much? Taking a scoop of Casein once or twice throughout the day too. 

Just got my prostate brutally checked at GNC because I didn't feel like finishing that tub of disgusting Phase 8. Why they so expensive b.

Drinking a gallon of water a day isnt nearly as hard as it seemed before trying.

Now anything less than a gallon and im feelin dehydrated.

:nthat:

Is 2 Scoops of Trutein too much? Taking a scoop of Casein once or twice throughout the day too. 

too much? it all depends on your macros if your counting.

last year i was taking 2 scoops of protein after my workout while cutting and it didnt do anything.

it wont hurt to take 2

Drinking a gallon of water a day isnt nearly as hard as it seemed before trying.

Now anything less than a gallon and im feelin dehydrated.

:nthat:

im having that problem, last year i was taking 1.5 gallons a day

now i cant even down anywhere close to a gallon, not sure wth is wrong with me :smh:

I was super hype about trying some of that ON Graham Cracker flavored weigh protein I had ran across on here.. went to my local GNC in Euless TX, they didn't have it..where else can I cop that? 
nerd.gif

I was super hype about trying some of that ON Graham Cracker flavored weigh protein I had ran across on here.. went to my local GNC in Euless TX, they didn't have it..where else can I cop that? :nerd:

Pretty positive it's a BB.com exclusive

Dudes asking about iLLest, it seems he's AKA omygosher

ohmygosher
3,534 Posts. Joined 7/2012
That was pretty good. A little bit long tho.

iLLest

Back
Top Bottom