STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don't hate Cossfit, if it gets people working out I'm all for it, I dislike Crossfitters that are condescending know it alls about fitness all of a suddenly

They sound like the dude who just started doing BJJ, buys a ton of Tapout gear and starts talking about how he could tap people in a street fight. rolleyes No you won't brah, you would still get worked, you're white belt.

Same with Crossfit......No you can't do 100 pull-ups, no that's not proper technique for a clean, no you're endurance isn't that great, no you're not that strong, no you not that explosive. You just started, You just don't understand how **** works

all the people ive met seem pretty humble and not one has acted like the almighty fitness God....not sure where you are drawing this conclusion from...

I don't hate Cossfit, if it gets people working out I'm all for it, I dislike Crossfitters that are condescending know it alls about fitness all of a suddenly

They sound like the dude who just started doing BJJ, buys a ton of Tapout gear and starts talking about how he could tap people in a street fight. rolleyes No you won't brah, you would still get worked, you're white belt.

Same with Crossfit......No you can't do 100 pull-ups, no that's not proper technique for a clean, no you're endurance isn't that great, no you're not that strong, no you not that explosive. You just started, You just don't understand how **** works

all the people ive met seem pretty humble and not one has acted like the almighty fitness God....not sure where you are drawing this conclusion from...

me personally, i've seen a lot of elitism coming from crossfitters on my FB feed. lots of "you shouldn't be doing x, you should be doing y" kind of things. there's only a few of these guys/gals though that give crossfit a bad rep. guess that's all it takes.

200$

was paying 80$ for NYSC, cut that out, so in theory im only paying 120$

no, you're paying $200. you can't just deduct the total cost from what you were paying then to what you're paying now :lol:

Last edited:
me personally, i've seen a lot of elitism coming from crossfitters on my FB feed. lots of "you shouldn't be doing x, you should be doing y" kind of things. there's only a few of these guys/gals though that give crossfit a bad rep. guess that's all it takes.
no, you're paying $200. you can't just deduct the total cost from what you were paying then to what you're paying now :lol:

the cost is 200$ but if i canceled my 80$ monthly gym membership, i only have to now budget for 120$

and we gonna act like lifters dont suffer from probably much worst elitism?....its displayed in this very thread.

Damn, just found out that Joe Weider passed away a couple of weeks ago.

R.I.P. 
frown.gif

Because I have had experiences that differ from yours. Why is that so hard for you to grasp.

I've trained at 5 different Crossfit gyms in my lifetime, most of the people I've get at those places were humble, but didn't know much about training, they were just having fun. Which is cool.

I think my vice is cheese....should i try to cut cheese out or can i use like weight watchers cheese or is there other low cal cheese to throw in my omelets and put on my chicken breasts?

Chest today can't wait!

Because I have had experiences that differ from yours. Why is that so hard for you to grasp.

I've trained at 5 different Crossfit gyms in my lifetime, most of the people I've get at those places were humble, but didn't know much about training, they were just having fun. Which is cool.

It seems like we had pretty similar experiences to me, I never said everyone at my box was an expert, probably about 5 certified crossfitters, who lead the rest of us who for the most part are beginners... I really don't see a difference between the sense of pride of body builders and crossfitters, MMA and yoga, all these are different but with a common goal which is fitness, don't see why lifters/builders feel the necessity to always say something negative even when they say something positive.

"That's cool you can do 100 Kipping pull ups, but you are doing it wrong" :lol:

How many dudes that frequent a gym and lift on a regular basis are actually educated, lifting properly and know about nutrition?....most get their knowledge from YouTube videos and BB.com, it's really not that much different than crossfit, you got people that think they know and will try to school others, and you have actual people who really know....just take it for what it is.

woke up 5am can't go back to sleep.... think I might go to the gym and get this morning cardio out the way.

I think my vice is cheese....should i try to cut cheese out or can i use like weight watchers cheese or is there other low cal cheese to throw in my omelets and put on my chicken breasts?

Chest today can't wait!
Fat free cheese has about half the calories.

woke up 5am can't go back to sleep.... think I might go to the gym and get this morning cardio out the way.

Just showered after my morning gym visit :smokin

Back on Keto after 4 days off (spring break) and being unsure of if I should cut it out completely, but yesterday I read, and read, and decided to stick to it - but with CKD instead of a strict Keto diet. Carb up will begin Saturday afternoon-Sunday afternoon, and instead of a cut/bulk i'll be going with a recomp

Don't know how people can eat breakfast (in the morning)!

Just tried it after quite some time. 3 eggs, serving of extra sharp cheddar cheese. Sure, I enjoyed it, but now I want more food. :stoneface:

F this feel, no me gusta

Running jogging is all that's really needed an eating healthy am a amateur boxer so u guy's can take it from someone who knows

Good pics ksteezy. I did Fran instead of 13.5. No way i am getting under that 4 minute mark lol

Back
Top Bottom