STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What do I need to do to tone my arms faster? Im building the muscle, but they dont look toned or as toned as I want them. Do I need to lift more? My arm workout is pretty strenuous as is.

theres no way to do anything faster so to say. Its all about how your body responds. Just keep doing what your doing IMO

or cut?

Looking through the program, cardio is for rest days, STARK contrast to what I've been doing :lol:

Welp, cardio left to off days then

I'm pumped, moreso than MGs trainer

Fell on a dude when I came down from a rebound and ****** up my ankle.

Did the guy intentionally place his foot on your landing spot?

Kobe used that term when dante jones ****** up his ankle :lol: jalen rose admitted that he purposely sprained kobes ankle during the 2000 finals :lol:

Well timmy, I never said it was a problem but just more of not my style. I do not believe in a set rest day for every week and I for sure do not want them on back to back days. I let my body tell me when it needs a rest day, because I'll admit I have had to scale back on my basketball nights because of how sore they were leaving me the next day going into my lifting but other than that I am a tank. Have you ever looked at KGs 12 week program? I didn't like it after a month or so and prefer a bro split to be honest. 
I'm with you on not liking back to back rest days. I bolded that in reference to the issue with working a body part once a week. For me personally, hitting a body part/group multiple times per week would be counter-productive as I'm a big proponent of giving my muscles adequate time to recover.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer-week-1.html This?

A program like this without any barbell lifts isn't what I'm looking for at all - doesn't fit my strength/athletic performance goals.

I'm with you on not liking back to back rest days. I bolded that in reference to the issue with working a body part once a week. For me personally, hitting a body part/group multiple times per week would be counter-productive as I'm a big proponent of giving my muscles adequate time to recover.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer-week-1.html This?

A program like this without any barbell lifts isn't what I'm looking for at all - doesn't fit my strength/athletic performance goals.
Yeah that is the program, I didn't even do the exercises he did I just used it for a schedule, like what days to do different parts. The only thing I like from it is the leg press rep range, 50 reps will get your quads and hams burning. 

As far as rest, I'm not in here saying I hit the same part everyday but if my rest day comes up and I'm not tired I'll hit whatever part or parts I feel like need more work. 

13:15 on my Griff time!...woohoo

Griff = .5 miles running forward, .25 miles running backwards, repeat twice for a total of 1.5 miles

Not too shabby

Clocked in 3.5 miles total in drills today, great burn.

Yeah that is the program, I didn't even do the exercises he did I just used it for a schedule, like what days to do different parts. The only thing I like from it is the leg press rep range, 50 reps will get your quads and hams burning. 

As far as rest, I'm not in here saying I hit the same part everyday but if my rest day comes up and I'm not tired I'll hit whatever part or parts I feel like need more work. 

50 reps though? i thought the 12 i was doing was too much. i put enough weights on my sets so that when i get my last rep in, my legs just drop and my whole body is paralyzed in pain.

Those DTP sets have me walking like Ed Norton in American History X after leg day, but I feel like i'm King of the mountain though :lol: :smokin

I preferred his DB over BB since it allows for more isolation. We'll see if I can hang with the BB on Stoppani's program

Did the guy intentionally place his foot on your landing spot?

Kobe used that term when dante jones ****** up his ankle :lol: jalen rose admitted that he purposely sprained kobes ankle during the 2000 finals :lol:
Lol I don't even know man once I landed I went straight to the ground. Need to buy a brace so I can hit the gym tmrw.

Back
Top Bottom