STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

where are my CROSSFIT heads at??
Right here

nerd.gif

Today weighed in at 245 took a massive dump at work so I'm prob less then that official weigh in is Saturday

What's crazy is in this second pic I thought I was getting ripped lol fat bum

I'm 25 lbs away from 100 lost

Rep.

Good work, I know you 're going buy a new wardrobe once you get to your final weight because i know none of your old clothes can fit you.

jim stoppanis shortcut to shred starts today. anyone gonna try it??

ive never been to follow other peoples programs, but i heard this dude knows what hes talking about and if i remember correctly, he was mentioned earlier in this thread. 

I'm gonna follow this program (more so the workout routine) starting this upcoming Monday. If anyone else is, we should just make a google doc with pics and progress just to keep us accountable and motivated!

Last edited:
I'm gonna follow this program (more so the workout routine) starting this upcoming Monday. If anyone else is, we should just make a google doc with pics and progress just to keep us accountable and motivated!

I'm ready, this KG 12 week is up. Maybe I did something wrong (?), but wasn't satisfied with the results. I am stronger though, thanks to it.

Going to try to not lift this weekend aside from my brother helping me with my leg day Squats and Deads form, but starting Monday i'm game.

Think i'm going to begin a recomp as well, thoughts on recomps fellas?

Last edited:
hey, how do yall feel about BPI BLOX(SAA'S)? I took my sample one from bb.com and it seemed like i put in more work on shoulders. considering buying a tub now
laugh.gif

I'm ready, this KG 12 week is up. Maybe I did something wrong (?), but wasn't satisfied with the results. I am stronger though, thanks to it.

Going to try to not lift this weekend aside from my brother helping me with my leg day Squats and Deads form, but starting Monday i'm game.

Think i'm going to begin a recomp as well, thoughts on recomps fellas?
He puts too many rest days in that program and sometimes you go almost a whole week before hitting the same body part again. I did start to incorporate some of his rep/sets into my routine. Leg press of 50 reps is straight MONEY, I have seen results from that in the past 2 months.

Added a 5th day to my routine, going to hit arms twice before rest day now.

I use Free Run 2s and I love them. I'm actually on my second pair and will probably buy a third. They are ridiculously comfortable.

Speaking of which, if my Free Run 2 search is a failure, what Nike+ enabled shoes (that are light) do you recommend?
Thanks, bro. I'm looking at the 3.0 myself. I used to run a lot, about 10 miles a day, 6 days a week but now I'm down to about 2 or 3 miles per day, 5 days a week. I used to wear Nikes back in the early 2000s but never liked them for running shoes. I've been using the brands I mentioned since, but kinda want to give the Frees a try. Will buy a pair tomorrow and give my opinion in a week or so.

2-3 miles a day, frees are alright. more volume, i'd go with something with more cushioning.

went to the gym last night, quite possibly the worst workout of my short lifting life.

im doing stronglifts 5x5.

ive been seeing great gains this past month, but last night i went to do squats and my lower back tightend up so bad i could barely move for like 5 minutes. thats never happened to me before, killed my entire workout. do i just need rest, go back down on weight, or is my technique messed up?
That's a good program.Ive been on doing it for month so far Iam seeing good gains.

Night time snack: Protein Cake
not recommended for hippies scared of egg yolks and walden farms

I just had a casein shake and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The peanut butter is low fat, low sodium, low sugar health brand and I used sugarless blackberry jam. On multi grain wheat bread. twas delicious.

Last edited:
that's a crappy nighttime snack. i'd rather eat greek yogurt or something more filling.
If you get fat free dressing and cheese along with some shredded lunch meat chicken, you can make a bomb salad 
pimp.gif

Just started the day off with a little 7 mile run around the lake. FELT GREAT.

Can't decide if I want today or tomorrow to be my off day from the gym, decisions, decisions. 

What ever happened to illest!? One of yall make fun of his hairline or something? Dude went ghost on us. 

3 eggs, 1 serving of plain grits and coffee. Getting ready to do shoulders.

There dey go, there dey go, there dey go.. UHHHHHHHH pass me dem thangs LETS GET EM!!!!

Going to the LA Beerfest today so it's inevitable that I'm gonna have a bad day health wise lol. Haven't allowed myself a cheat day since mid Feb so it's all good! Enjoy the weekend Team Fit!!

Is there something wrong with doing first? I run around 3 miles before i hit the weights? im starting to fall in love with cardio, used to hate it....lost close to 100 pounds....

He puts too many rest days in that program and sometimes you go almost a whole week before hitting the same body part again. I did start to incorporate some of his rep/sets into my routine. Leg press of 50 reps is straight MONEY, I have seen results from that in the past 2 months.

Added a 5th day to my routine, going to hit arms twice before rest day now.
Why is this a problem?

Night time snack: Protein Cake
not recommended for hippies scared of egg yolks and walden farms
I never understand the appeal of these protein imitations of unhealthy foods. I feel like it would leave me craving the real thing even more. I think it's a product of people treating food as a reward rather than sustenance/nutrition. I think one of the reasons why obesity is so prevalent these days is people rely on food for pleasure. I like to treat food as nutrition/fuel rather than a pleasure source. Sure, if I can make things taste better, I'm all for it, but I'm not gonna go down the imitation 0-cal food route myself.

What's the deal with Walden Farms calorie free products? Anything bad abt em or are they good to go? Seems almost too good to be true.
I don't see why they're necessary. Is missing out on ranch dressing or caramel flavorings really that big of a deal?

If you get fat free dressing and cheese along with some shredded lunch meat chicken, you can make a bomb salad :pimp:

[rule]

Just started the day off with a little 7 mile run around the lake. FELT GREAT.

Can't decide if I want today or tomorrow to be my off day from the gym, decisions, decisions. 

What ever happened to illest!? One of yall make fun of his hairline or something? Dude went ghost on us. 
Ya I was wondering where Illest went. He spent all that time hyping up his fitness channel and then didn't make any videos for it...

I've been sick this past week and lost 11 lbs

Not complaining :lol: .. gonna come right back once i start eating again

Back
Top Bottom