STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

unsalted cashews are a hell of a snack. loooow fat, low cals, no sodium, no sugar, low carbs, nice protein. I get so hungry in the after noon after lunch, my metab is spiked because of the meals, so I start fiending for food, so the key is to eat stuff that doesn't harm your gains or losses, then you can eat a lot of it. instead of reaching for candy bars and other crap, get something like nuts and fruit. I'm not big on almonds, and according to the can, the protein is the same. And just raw cashews taste delicious, and you can eat a bunch, no prob (by a bunch, I'm talking 1/4-1/2 of a cup, still have to be disciplined in moderation). not too mention, From what I've heard, eating all this fruit has my baby batter tasting like smoothie's, the shorties love it yo.

just food for thought..
Exactly how did that convo go man? :lol:

Any of you dudes use Nike Free of any version to run? How do you like it? I usually stick to running shoe brands like New Balance, Brook, etc but I'm curious to try a pair of Frees.

Any of you dudes use Nike Free of any version to run? How do you like it? I usually stick to running shoe brands like New Balance, Brook, etc but I'm curious to try a pair of Frees.

I use Free Run 2s and I love them. I'm actually on my second pair and will probably buy a third. They are ridiculously comfortable.

Speaking of which, if my Free Run 2 search is a failure, what Nike+ enabled shoes (that are light) do you recommend?

Competed in my first 5k yesterday. Told myself I was going to practice but school/laziness messed that up for me. Aimed for 40 minutes but I think I got 38-39. Waiting for my official time.

http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/activ...share_id=c0d369dc-1379-4f22-b33b-f8b6c5d4f1f9
im actually doing a 5k tomorrow morning. i did absolutely no training for it, but i usually run a mile to warm up at the gym, and i have crossfit days as well so i should be alright. plus, as im sure some of you have heard of it, its the color me rad 5k, so its more for fun than anything 

I use Free Run 2s and I love them. I'm actually on my second pair and will probably buy a third. They are ridiculously comfortable.

Speaking of which, if my Free Run 2 search is a failure, what Nike+ enabled shoes (that are light) do you recommend?
Thanks, bro. I'm looking at the 3.0 myself. I used to run a lot, about 10 miles a day, 6 days a week but now I'm down to about 2 or 3 miles per day, 5 days a week. I used to wear Nikes back in the early 2000s but never liked them for running shoes. I've been using the brands I mentioned since, but kinda want to give the Frees a try. Will buy a pair tomorrow and give my opinion in a week or so.

unsalted cashews are a hell of a snack. loooow fat, low cals, no sodium, no sugar, low carbs, nice protein. I get so hungry in the after noon after lunch, my metab is spiked because of the meals, so I start fiending for food, so the key is to eat stuff that doesn't harm your gains or losses, then you can eat a lot of it. instead of reaching for candy bars and other crap, get something like nuts and fruit. I'm not big on almonds, and according to the can, the protein is the same. And just raw cashews taste delicious, and you can eat a bunch, no prob (by a bunch, I'm talking 1/4-1/2 of a cup, still have to be disciplined in moderation). not too mention, From what I've heard, eating all this fruit has my baby batter tasting like smoothie's, the shorties love it yo.

just food for thought..

Hahaha fam! Ok so bing, sweetheart was toppin me right, as normal, nothing out of the ordinary. So I finish up, shorty ingested that and then caught herself like Mmm! Not like Mmmmmmm like she was eating chocolate (which coincidentally she was..haha), but Mmm like something was different... I'm like, 'something wrong?' She was like it tasted different..different? okkk...o_0. She was like, not bad different, like sweeter, said pretty much all the bitter salty flavor was gone..Then we started talking about the things I've been eating and voila, shorty said she tasted pineapple and a hint of either banana or apple, both of which I've been eating. So..do this gentlemen, indulge in fruit. Ya women will appreciate it. And be waaaaay more willing to down loads like broadband.

I mean she's getting protein, fruit and nuts...that's a well balanced snack yo. lol

Last edited:

just food for thought..

Hahaha fam! Ok so bing, sweetheart was toppin me right, as normal, nothing out of the ordinary. So I finish up, shorty ingested that and then caught herself like Mmm! Not like Mmmmmmm like she was eating chocolate (which coincidentally she was..haha), but Mmm like something was different... I'm like, 'something wrong?' She was like it tasted different..different? okkk...o_0. She was like, not bad different, like sweeter, said pretty much all the bitter salty flavor was gone..Then we started talking about the things I've been eating and voila, shorty said she tasted pineapple and a hint of either banana or apple, both of which I've been eating. So..do this gentlemen, indulge in fruit. Ya women will appreciate it. And be waaaaay more willing to down loads like broadband.

I mean she's getting protein, fruit and nuts...that's a well balanced snack yo. lol

:lol:

Two mile time down to 13:20..

Aint been that low since I was like 19 yrs old..

Endorphins flowin 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Competed in my first 5k yesterday. Told myself I was going to practice but school/laziness messed that up for me. Aimed for 40 minutes but I think I got 38-39. Waiting for my official time.

http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/activ...share_id=c0d369dc-1379-4f22-b33b-f8b6c5d4f1f9
im actually doing a 5k tomorrow morning. i did absolutely no training for it, but i usually run a mile to warm up at the gym, and i have crossfit days as well so i should be alright. plus, as im sure some of you have heard of it, its the color me rad 5k, so its more for fun than anything 

Find a good pace and you should be good. My biggest obstacle might have been this draw bridge. It was tough going up and going then I went too fast which took a lot of my energy. Stay hydrated throughout the day cause you don't want to cramp up.

http://deafpiratevideo.com/?p=1439&cpage=1

just food for thought..

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

What's the deal with Walden Farms calorie free products? Anything bad abt em or are they good to go? Seems almost too good to be true.

What's the deal with Walden Farms calorie free products? Anything bad abt em or are they good to go? Seems almost too good to be true.
Not a fan of Sucralose/Splenda (their sweetner of choice), but I'm probably in the minority.

Just makes me laugh that they claim to use nothing but natural stuff in their products, yet they use that. Somehow no one challenges those claims either. "Concentrated natural flavors."

i still need try these out. I know to stay away from the peanut butter one though because everyone says it tastes like ****

Not a fan of Sucralose/Splenda (their sweetner of choice), but I'm probably in the minority.

Just makes me laugh that they claim to use nothing but natural stuff in their products, yet they use that. Somehow no one challenges those claims either. "Concentrated natural flavors."

Yea I knew there had to be something just a little off

i still need try these out. I know to stay away from the peanut butter one though because everyone says it tastes like ****

I just got the chocolate spread to throw a spoonful in my shakes

Back
Top Bottom