STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nah, actual soreness in a spot on my knee. It doesn't hurt too much, but you do notice it.
is it towards the top of your knee cap?? i get that when i squat. like you said, it doesnt hurt, but i feel it 

some say its from poor technique. i really hope not becuase i focus alot on technique and i beleive i have good form 

If your feeling it in your knees on squat then yes that is from poor technique. You need to go back to box squats asap because your lowering yourself with your knees and not your hips.

Sitting here at docs office to find out if I have a hernia. Smh.

Last edited:
Hey guys what was that quick pancakes recipe that someone posted..? Thanks

I use 2 scoops of protein, abt 4-5 egg whites (sometimes I add one whole egg), 1/2-3/4 cup of oats, vanilla extract and stevia.

Do you blend everything? Thanks

I blend the oats alone then add them in a mixing bowl with everything else, I guess I could do it all together but I'm just used to doin it that way. Oh and I add water as necessary but I make sure the batter stays thick. I use almond milk when I'm not cutting.

Great recipe!! Thanks bro prepped.

I put Greek yogurt on the batter and added a little peanut butter and half sugar jelly :pimp:

been doing high reps/low weight for a couple weeks now and i'm pretty happy with the results, i'd recommend it to anyone who's getting bored/plateauing with their current routine. i've been getting so sore from it that i've had to add in an extra rest day each week.

the pump is :pimp: too :lol:

If your feeling it in your knees on squat then yes that is from poor technique. You need to go back to box squats asap because your lowering yourself with your knees and not your hips.

Sitting here at docs office to find out if I have a hernia. Smh.
well to be fair my knees have taken a beating over the years playing sports and whatnot. i cant even run a couple miles without them getting sore 

Last edited:
Its been about 2 months or so since i've changed my lifestyle around.

Already dropped 40lbs.

One of my favorite follows on IG is @fitmencook

where's the rest of the article? that is the most uninformative, common sense article i've ever read :lol:

$350 for 2 years now, but still better than what you're paying (assuming you don't have super sport)

http://www.costco.com/24-Hour-Fitne...-Membership-Certificate.product.11753116.html

super sport is available for $600 for 2 years

http://www.costco.com/24-Hour-Fitne...Membership-Certificate.product.100033247.html

much appreciated. wish i had known about this sooner, would had saved a ton of money

no problem. best part is that you're not locked into a specific gym.

Back
Top Bottom