STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Damn bro had to call me an idiot really
laugh.gif
. I'm just saying if he's starting out then creatine should be the least of his worries. He needs to research on it and decide for himself if its really beneficial for him instead of asking us should he take it or not. Once he knows form and technique, his lifts will go up without creatine and he'll see his newbie gains.
Once he platueas then I think he should consider creatine.
It's all <3 bro, I just blank sometimes for the hell of it. 

Live by the crea die by the crea. 

I asked before but dont think it was answered, anyone take MP Battle XT or any other testosterone booster product?
what are you expecting to get from the text booster? how old are you and are you thinking that your test levels are low? that MP stuff is about $35 for 20 days worth and i think you should run DAA (the main ingredient) for at least 6 weeks to reap the benefits (i saw no gain in strength or libido or anything from running DAA). the other ingredients are ok but who knows if they're adequately dosed. so factoring in the cost, it's not even worth it imo. you can buy bulk DAA for a fraction of that price. my opinion of pretty much all test boosters is that they aren't worth the money.

i dont think you should be running a test booster unless your 30 n over

thats just me tho

what are you expecting to get from the text booster? how old are you and are you thinking that your test levels are low? that MP stuff is about $35 for 20 days worth and i think you should run DAA (the main ingredient) for at least 6 weeks to reap the benefits (i saw no gain in strength or libido or anything from running DAA). the other ingredients are ok but who knows if they're adequately dosed. so factoring in the cost, it's not even worth it imo. you can buy bulk DAA for a fraction of that price. my opinion of pretty much all test boosters is that they aren't worth the money.
Never considered til I read a few topics on BB. Theres a lot of benefits im reading, strength being my most concern. Libido, well no one my age (early 20's) needs help with that. 
laugh.gif
 But I guess thats another plus. Battle XT got really good reviews, its just the price like you said is pretty up there.

I mean, whats the negatives from trying it out?

the negative is spending a hundred bucks and not getting a damn thing out of it. the only real strength increase will probably come from your diet and your training. outside of that, placebo. i could be wrong though and you might get more out of it - better rest and better mood maybe. i've tried a bunch of test boosters and none were worth the money.

oh and good reviews on the bb.com site mean nothing. product shills :smh:

Last edited:
i have a question for the mechanics experts and movement gurus: are dumbbell arnold presses bad for your rotator cuff? i was told not to do them with heavy weight - to keep it at 40# or less.

i have a question for the mechanics experts and movement gurus: are dumbbell arnold presses bad for your rotator cuff? i was told not to do them with heavy weight - to keep it at 40# or less.

No, with these 2 assumptions:
1. You are strength training your rotator cuff. Everyone should do some sort of external rotation movement regularly. It keeps your upper body musculature balanced, prevents, pain, and improves performance.
2. You aren't using it as your main pressing movement, meaning you aren't going for 1 rep maxes with it either. As an accessory movement, I see no problems with it.

No, with these 2 assumptions:
1. You are strength training your rotator cuff. Everyone should do some sort of external rotation movement regularly. It keeps your upper body musculature balanced, prevents, pain, and improves performance.
2. You aren't using it as your main pressing movement, meaning you aren't going for 1 rep maxes with it either. As an accessory movement, I see no problems with it.
gotcha. i enjoy doing them and usually keep in in the 10-12 rep range.

Had all day to think about this...

Ill see this 12 week program through the end, especially since I'm starting week 11 today. Also l will finish week 6 of keto since its ending tomorrow.

Last edited:
Normal discussion is going on. Everyones just looking for info.
:lol:

I like when Druden pops in, but at times it just comes off slightly superior. The knowledge is worth accepting the facetious nature.

Yeah I can understand how it comes off that way. Theres a certain level of professionalism/way of speaking/acting/typing that comes with my job/education so it always tends to bleed into the way my words are perceived. Its not intentional, it just comes off as me being a pompous prick. I get it.

Last edited:
How much is too much reps and sets?

I do four sets and 9-12 reps on everything I do.

Now Im seeing others do like 6-8 sets and 15-20 reps with great results.

I confuze.

Man just tasted that Graham Cracker ON flavor........TERRIBLE
:rofl:

probably the best graham cracker i had was the vpx zero carb graham cracker. even then, it wasn't that good. the best tasting proteins i've had recently were protizyme peanut butter cookie and xf up 2.0 butterscotch.

Normal discussion is going on. Everyones just looking for info.
:lol:

I like when Druden pops in, but at times it just comes off slightly superior. The knowledge is worth accepting the facetious nature.

Yeah I can understand how it comes off that way. Theres a certain level of professionalism/way of speaking/acting/typing that comes with my job/education so it always tends to bleed into the way my words are perceived. Its not intentional, it just comes off as me being a pompous prick. I get it.

Yeah when I first joined NT i always hated your proper and seemed sarcastic responses but i've gotten used to them haha.

Where u get sample from lucky?

it came when I ordered some gloves from BB.com I got some Phase8 I may try tomorrow or use when I run out of Vanilla Dymatize.

And Zyzz I like trying stuff to make my own decision wheter its good or not. Once I get in shape where I want to be I plan on starting an Online Vlog/Site about my personal interest and hopefully I can land a Supplement sponsorship 8)

Back
Top Bottom