STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Drink it black or use a tablespoon of heavy cream. Anything other than that isn't really coffee. No, heavy cream doesn't have any trans fats, only processed foods contain trans fats.

Thanks man, repped. I can definitely drink it black. Just need that creamer every once in a while.

NT came thru as always .... :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I am still on the fense about creatine, just because I heard the first few weeks is ratchet on the stomach ... I'm out the house 14 hrs a day, and not really into using public bathrooms like that.

Nah b, I took (and currently still am) taking MusclePharm Creatine Monohydrate and it has never given me stomach issues at all. You just feel thirsty. Got me feeling like 

If was only thirsty for the first few days while I was loading creatine. I don't feel thirsty anymore, but I drink over 120 oz of water.

Sodium is dumb high today... over 6k :x.

I am still on the fense about creatine, just because I heard the first few weeks is ratchet on the stomach ... I'm out the house 14 hrs a day, and not really into using public bathrooms like that.

Nah b, I took (and currently still am) taking MusclePharm Creatine Monohydrate and it has never given me stomach issues at all. You just feel thirsty. Got me feeling like 

If was only thirsty for the first few days while I was loading creatine. I don't feel thirsty anymore, but I drink over 120 oz of water.

whoa, why?

I rep'd every one who provided some info ... I definitely will try to incorporate more sweet potatoes into my dinners, and I'm going to buy a new juicer/blender to make those shakes you were speaking of. I do not have access to a gym at school though, as you assumed. I have classes right after I get out the office, and the classes end at 10 p.m. The gym is closed by then, but I joined Planet Fitness over on Jamaica Ave out here, and it is 24 hrs Monday - Thurs.

Once again, thanks for the help NT ....

The only reason that creatine would cause stomach problems would be issues with quality. Chinese-made creatine is of lower quality and tends to have contaminants in it such as heavy metals. Buy a German-made creatine monohydrate: the quality is much higher and you shouldn't have stomach problems.

whoa, why?

Ate the whole easter ham sounds like :lol:

Nah just a pound of it... 3.8k sodium :x just from that.

Did shoulders yesterday.....i basically cheated all weekend which i can honestly say motivated me yesterday....thinking about the wawa sub i ate at 2am after having copious amounts of jack daniels really makes you pump out one last rep in each set :lol:

Spring time = sports. I have soccer wednesday's and sundays and football on saturdays...maybe kickball on thrusdays....gonna really be a struggle to keep my gym schedule around a 4 day split. I can go to the gym after football on saturdays because its not that tiring....but no way i can go after soccer and hopefully time permits for me to go before kickball. :smh: too active
:nerd: what kinda football? tackle football? sounds like you have fun.

ugh I have a hard time forcing down oatmeal. i just hate it. but it helps in the morning and curves hunger all day. but goodness i hate it lol.

thats cuz your doing it wrong. Dont put oatmeal in microwave. ew.

Slice Strawberries, Blueberries,Crushed Walnuts, and Cranberries. oatmeal in a pan of boiling water >>>>>

thank me later.

---

TIPS ON CUTTING?????????????????????

Took a pretty hard fall Snowboarding this past weekend and sprained my shoulder. 
frown.gif
 Just as I was really getting into my routine and seeing results too.  Pretty discouraging but im trying to stay focused.  Are there any other workouts you guys could recommend I do while my shoulder is out of commission?  I don't want to have to resort to just walking on a treadmill or exercise bike but if those are my last resorts then I guess so be it.

Man creatine is not some magical thing that is going to get you HUGE like juice. Its all up to you honestly, it will add water weight to you through retention. Make sure you drink plenty of water while your taking it. I don't know why that idiot said beginners shouldn't take it that is a false statement. 

Damn bro had to call me an idiot really :lol: . I'm just saying if he's starting out then creatine should be the least of his worries. He needs to research on it and decide for himself if its really beneficial for him instead of asking us should he take it or not. Once he knows form and technique, his lifts will go up without creatine and he'll see his newbie gains.
Once he platueas then I think he should consider creatine.

I'm just saying if he's starting out then creatine should be the least of his worries. He needs to research on it and decide for himself if its really beneficial for him

Creatine is beneficial for everyone. (Many argue) it does not need to be cycled, so if you're interested in taking it, there is no reason not to.

A few pages back there was a debate about creatine and the majority has no idea what it actually does.

Damn bro had to call me an idiot really :lol: . I'm just saying if he's starting out then creatine should be the least of his worries. He needs to research on it and decide for himself if its really beneficial for him instead of asking us should he take it or not. Once he knows form and technique, his lifts will go up without creatine and he'll see his newbie gains.
Once he platueas then I think he should consider creatine.
I concur. He's been lifting for a few months. Doesn't need to start wasting money on supplements already.

Of course, I'm super biased since I believe the cost/benefit for supplements outside of protein isn't worth it for guys working out for fun.

Last edited:
I dont think anyone works out for fun lol. Supplements help, example creatine is natural but its difficult to get enough of it just by eating red meats. Nowadays its all about convenience.

Speaking of supplements... I just finished a reup order and tfsupplements has great deal going on fish oil...

ON fish oil capsules 100 ct. $5.50

I copped 3

Last edited:
Gotcha chief. You right.

I asked before but dont think it was answered, anyone take MP Battle XT or any other testosterone booster product?

Is it cool to take krill oil and fish oil at the same time?

just got a 60 day mega red for free but its only 1 capsule a day and i usually take 3-4 fish oil a day.

Back
Top Bottom