STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

happy i finally get to drink coffee tomorrow!!!!!!! too bad i use too much sugar but im so happy

Why dont you just use a natural sweetener like stevia instead of sugar?

ive done it in the past, it was alright. had like a fake taste to it.

i might try it again tho since im using a keurig with a better brew so it might not be too bad.

Last edited:
I really need a SOLID Chest routine, for size and strength.

Right now im doing:

Monday:
Barbell Bench
Barbell Incline
Machine Fly
Cable Fly
Machine Chest Press

Saturday:
Dumbbell Bench
Dumbbell Incline
Dumbbell Fly

I try to get in 4-5 sets with about 7-10 reps per set.
Something a little bit more realistic please......

Thats a good one. Try decline barbell on Monday. Mix it in there to workout the whole chest.

**DEAD**

With arms you can do so many exercises and grips that you can switch up what you do on arm day till you find something that works. They are so easy to work and respond to light weight, I switch what I do every time I hit them. Just make sure you hit both heads for the bi and all 3 for the tri.

For things like chest and back, I believe they respond to higher weight, so I stick to the 6-8 rep range on most working sets and go HAM.

Last edited:
bigger arms in one day: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/the_oneday_arm_cure

i've never tried this but i have incorporated the california press into one of my push days.

Brah the Poloquin routine is for very advanced trainee who have had many years of experienced training arms and who progress have stalled for months.

Plus the trainee needs a coach or be experienced himself enough to calculated all the poundages one must use during the day.

I really need a SOLID Chest routine, for size and strength.

Right now im doing:

Monday:
Barbell Bench
Barbell Incline
Machine Fly
Cable Fly
Machine Chest Press

Saturday:
Dumbbell Bench
Dumbbell Incline
Dumbbell Fly

I try to get in 4-5 sets with about 7-10 reps per set.
throw in close grip bench press as well. 

That Billy Madison vid tho
roll.gif

*Channeling my inner Freeze/BIGBOSS*

Demolished my chest like a crane steamrolling a ******g building woooooooooooooo! (Ric Flair voice).

As the seasons change, my workouts just seem to hit the next level.  Love that feeling.

Get some HIIT in tomorrow.  Happy Easter FitFam
smokin.gif

Well guys, decided to back to boxing. Put on 25lbs since my abs pic that everyone seemed to hate, lol. If anyone knows any random "fighting" type workouts I'd appreciate it. Need to keep it fresh and new.

Fighters need to focus on weak links. Forearm, neck, shoulder stabilization training. Of course there is a need for general strength training, but that is fairly straightforward. Boxing is very technique dependent, so strength doesn't have to be too high(compared to a powerlifter).

Conditioning shouldn't be linear (running for 30 minutes), but should be more complex, like the situation in a fight. Using various locomotion patterns and other complex movements, you can better condition yourself for the environment that boxing requires.

Did 315 on the flat bench once, did 110 on incline dumbells 5 times, and felt pretty good. Pretty good for only being 6 foot 190lbs.

Immediately after I went to Old Country buffet breakfast and went H.A.M with no dambz given. 

Usually I've always been more concerned with esthetics but man, I want to get into the 300 club on the BP at 150lbs

That's a goal for now. Right now I can get about 225x10

Usually I've always been more concerned with esthetics but man, I want to get into the 300 club on the BP at 150lbs

That's a goal for now. Right now I can get about 225x10
aesthetics*

But that is impressive at 150 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
how is 225 at 150 impossible? if you work hard it can be done and ive seen it personally. I cant do it :lol: but ive seen others who weigh next to nothing.

i dont work on bench press but will start to because its kinda pathetic

Current A
Incline Bench-Chest
Flat Bench DB-Chest
Deadlift
Lat Pull down (2 set Wide grip 2 set close)
Tricep Machine
Chest Fly
Seated Row
1 arm chest press
Calf Raise
LEg Press

Current B
Standing Military-delt
Bent over DB row-felt
Arnold PRess
Arnold Curls
EZ bar /preacher curl ( what ever is free)
shrugs
Cal Raise
Legpress
1 arm overhead press

What are some dumbbell excersises I can add to my AB split? A day Focus is Chest/Back/Tri B day is Traps/Bicept/Delts I wanna add some forearm stuff to the B days.

being that its easter, family time and whatnot, its been nothing but cheat food all day. so far ive knocked out some ice cream cake, pasta salad, like 5 chicken *****kabobs, mashed potatoes, and some mac&cheese 
mean.gif

gonna have to go hard in the gym this week!

3K cals on fat and protein alone, minimal carbs :pimp:

Cheat day may come on this short San Diego overnighter Wednesday night

Back
Top Bottom