STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Did 225 on the deadlift, which I have done before but getting 8 reps was tough. I said eff it and put the weight to 275 and after calling myself a ***** a few times I got into a flow and did 10 great reps. 
pimp.gif

Are you suppose to curve your back (like when you bench) when you do military presses? I do but it hurts my back sometimes.

On another note, Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl. 
pimp.gif
 BB threw in a sample of ON Graham Cracker flavored whey and my god. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 Will be getting that, but do they even have it on sale? I never seen or heard of it.

Did 225 on the deadlift, which I have done before but getting 8 reps was tough. I said eff it and put the weight to 275 and after calling myself a ***** a few times I got into a flow and did 10 great reps. 
pimp.gif

Are you suppose to curve your back (like when you bench) when you do military presses? I do but it hurts my back sometimes.

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Will be getting that, but do they even have it on sale? I never seen or heard of it.

I was thinking of copping that graham cracker on, its a BB.com excluisive 3lb only

Just out of curiosity, what is it about him or his words that make you take his advice?
His advice isnt very like..I dont know how to say this but it isnt more advice-like, its more motivational-esque.

His basic thing is move that weight, go do SOMETHING. Just ****ing do it. I like that type of attitude. 75lb dumbell press is too hard for you? **** it and give it a try. Thats how I see it.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

NVM I was wrong, you doing it right. Your stance is where your leverage is at. Good work on the DL :smokin

this is really helpful btw. this guy knows his stuff.

Last edited:
Pretty hype today man, on a cut at 188 currently and squated 475 for 2 reps. Messed up my wrist tho and had to man up thru the rest of the workout.

How bad do u think Chipotle is I just had a chicken/steak and cheese burrito with brown rice first time I ever had it and it was Damn good any key eat these on the regular

My wrists are just under 6 inches... Gloves help a ton in easing the pressure on my wrists.

Those 50lb+ dumbbells are no joke with tiny wrists.

Last edited:
I never liked gloves. I like to "feel" the bar. I dont even like using lifting straps anymore, but on back/bicep days they help a ton.

Not to sound made female.. but I don't like getting calluses on my upper palm, only reason I use them... No more picking at my hand pulling dead skin off throughout the day..

Those hand pads look like they have extraordinary grip... I'd love to try some pull ups with them..

Sprained my ankle today :smh:

Was having a good day too, my team was 2-0 about to be 3-0 :smh:

Feels Bad

I was gonna squat tomorrow too |I

Not to sound made female.. but I don't like getting calluses on my upper palm, only reason I use them... No more picking at my hand pulling dead skin off throughout the day..

Those hand pads look like they have extraordinary grip... I'd love to try some pull ups with them..

I have to shake to many hands and over all I dont want my hands all busted up straight up.

I`m ordering some stuff from BB since I need gloves and its best to buy alot at once to save on shipping, I`m debating on getting more protein even though I have like 12lbs left smh, I wanted to get the graham cracker ON ut its 40 and for 56 I can get Trutein with 20 more servings :frown:

if you get a burrito bowl (no tortilla) and skip the sour cream, i don't see a problem with it. i think each tortilla is 300kcals if memory serves.

290 cal in the tortilla. I`m either gonna get a Big Fat Slavish burrito for my cheat day or some BBQ ribs. I`m only gonna eat one meal so I`m gonna prob end up getting my daily calories in it.

Chipotle is good on a bulk especially if you want some carbs, but it isnt an every day type deal more so a once in a while I`m too lazy to cook type deal.

tortilla, steak, chicken, black beans, cheese, lettuce, and fajita veggies is like 1075 cal 90 g of protein. Sodium is crazy but I dont care about that because my sodium is usually low and I do IF so its not like I`m gonna eat more after that I can splite 1 burrito into 2 meals.

i need some grips, but they are not allowed in my box :lol:

my hands are getting torn to **** i never had calluses in my life....model type hands....not no more :frown:

i just had chipotle, i just double up on the chicken and get one scoop of brown rice, black beans, pico and lettuce....cant possibly be that bad...lol

Back
Top Bottom