STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You know's what better than eating sweets? Buying a sweet and then making it inedible. Douse that piece of apple pie from the market with french onion dressing and salsa, mash it all up and then throw it away. It feels great. Try it.

Or just save it for your cheat day instead of wasting food :lol:

*Or just don't buy it to begin with.

You know's what better than eating sweets? Buying a sweet and then making it inedible. Douse that piece of apple pie from the market with french onion dressing and salsa, mash it all up and then throw it away. It feels great. Try it.
sounds like a waste. i know people wanna cut back on sweets, but why buy/bake to just throw it away? 

i go with a one small sweet a day, usually an ice cream cone after dinner. 

Ate 4 sour patch kids last night after a glass of crown royal lol felt guilty after each one i ate

Don't know how anyone can not do legs....at least squats....its fun :lol: maybe im crazy. We've gotten a bunch of gym allstars at my gym the past couple of days. This dude was doing DB seated shoulder press with 110lb dbs...pumping through sets of 8 reps....like it was casual....there aren't that many huge dudes at my gym....i was next to him doing db bench with 70s lol 0 dambz.

Last night 2 guys were incline dumbell pressing 120. I just went to squat after that

On the GNC website now and they have the Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold standard 5 lb tub for like $50? Also muscle milk for around $50. Any of those good?

Just out of curiosity, what is it about him or his words that make you take his advice?
i don't always agree with what you post, but i really enjoy it when you ask questions like these :lol:
Always leads to some good entertainment, lol. Just sit back and enjoy the lulz.

Seems like whatever was making me feel like crap has passed. Ran yesterday, roped, and did back (calisthenics). Switching to a 3 day lifting split for the summer, if I have to 4. Keep my lifts short and making conditioning my priority. Get my mile down to a good # and build back up my endurance. After this winter, I plan to take as many of my workouts outdoors as possible.

Last edited:

I see a lot of good advice, suggestions, and tips in this thread day to day

This was not one of those instances.

Has anybody trained with an altitude mask yet, i hear its great for oxygen intake and increase of lung strength during conditioning. They are a little expensive but i am thinking of getting one

Has anybody trained with an altitude mask yet, i hear its great for oxygen intake and increase of lung strength during conditioning. They are a little expensive but i am thinking of getting one
i think studies have found that it doesn't really do anything that it claims but i bought one anyway. it's like a torture device. i struggle and sweat when i workout with it.

i think studies have found that it doesn't really do anything that it claims but i bought one anyway. it's like a torture device. i struggle and sweat when i workout with it.

Do you believe this gives you power?

Last edited:
^

Re-read the labels, that's for 2 scoops. I have Iso Natural in the arsenal which breaks down to 44 scoops for 1 "serving", it's okay. A bit lacking in flavor, I **** up the "pure" with some sweetener :lol: :smh:

Do you believe this gives you power?
ummmm no. the only thing it seems to do is help induce a mild state of panic and elevate my heart rate much quicker. imagine doing the same exercises you normally do except now there's someone trying to smother you at the same time. after the first 10 minutes, i'm sweating like a madman. i have to really focus on controlling my breathing - that could be accomplished without the mask though.

was doing so good this week on all my lifts and now my gym will be closed for a week :smh:

i got the same gym right by my house but too many people i know there and its a pain in the butt to say hi and have people talking to me. this sucks SMH

has anybody tried isopure? is it worth it? yea it says 50g of protein but is it really worth it?

brah, do you really wanna spend $5-6 for a bottled drink your gonna down in 10 seconds?

go buy a tub of protein, mix two scoops and its the same damn thing. protein is protein, you can get a good tasting protein for $25-30 easily.

was doing so good this week on all my lifts and now my gym will be closed for a week :smh:

i got the same gym right by my house but too many people i know there and its a pain in the butt to say hi and have people talking to me. this sucks SMH

Really bruh? Avoiding the gym because of that? Excuses smh

Back
Top Bottom