STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man why is it so hard to cook brown rice..?
My ex girl used to make it with chicken broth..
Every time I try its a fail.. Rice still be hard and ish 
mean.gif

I know one of you guys got that brown rice recipe 
nerd.gif

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2007/03/how-to-cook-brown-rice/

Works every time

Idk how people do chest once a week, or any body part once a week. Convenience?

I felt like I progressed very slowly, or had no progress at all doing a body part once a week. Then again what works for me wont work for everyone else...
A lot of that depends on volume or what you're training for.

I've personally seen my biggest strength gains while hitting bench, squat, military press, and dead lift heavy once per week with very light assistance work throughout the week.

Recovery is key.

Had a pretty good workout this afternoon before heading to work.

Made these cheesecakes for a potluck at work today... Too bad I can't eat none of it right now lol #stayfocused

Enjoy the holiday NT!

Made these cheesecakes for a potluck at work today... Too bad I can't eat none of it right now lol #stayfocused

Enjoy the holiday NT!

Good stuff man.

My co-workers brought in a GIANT cake yesterday and all ate some, I had none :pimp:

Good stuff man.

My co-workers brought in a GIANT cake yesterday and all ate some, I had none :pimp:

No doubt. Temptation is there for sure. But like they say, no food tastes better than looking and feeling great. Got my baked chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli in the break room fridge.

Where do you live ? I live in west roxbury theres a bunch of parks and tracks.. go to a football field or something

If you live near JP you could go to the arboretum or run around the jamaica pond .. i know a good amount of places in west roxbury/JP if you want any..

ive never run any but i plan on it :wow: :lol:

Summertime I recommend hitting up Harvard football stadium and running the stairs. There is also a track/field there as well.

My boy had to run the stairs for a raise at his job. He did it in like 23 minutes? or like 30 i cant remember. the next day he said he couldnt walk :lol:

Enjoy the holiday NT!

Either you made something you hate

or

you have a serious discipline level that I need to obtain!!!!

Setting myself up like that woulda had me looin like this

No doubt. Temptation is there for sure. But like they say, no food tastes better than looking and feeling great. Got my baked chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli in the break room fridge.
Its gets easier to let good food slide the more you do it.

At first its near impossible. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif

DJyoung - lol @ that gif hahahah

Nah man. I'd tear that shi* up in a heartbeat. I'll save my cheat day till sunday or sometime next week.

Its gets easier to let good food slide the more you do it.

At first its near impossible.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif

Ain't that the truth! It only gets easier for sure.

Last edited:
On another note, this BB shipping is quick as hell. Me and my boy placed orders yesterday (shipped to different places), he ordered probably 30 min ahead of me, and we already got our shipments (standard shipping as well).

pimp.gif

Btw, do you guys get your ON whey 10lbs on eBay?

I won 2 bags for about $70 from 2 different sellers, i got both the next day and in bb boxes w samples.

So one of the trainers at my gym put me up on BCAA
is it good to take while building up or stay away?

So one of the trainers at my gym put me up on BCAA
is it good to take while building up or stay away?

If you're not on a cut you don't really need it.

I see a seller on eBay selling 5lb tubs of Gold standard for 40 bucks, I still got tubs on stash but damn that's a steal.

I believe that is the standard price for 5lbs. ^^^^

I've been reading that Houston Texans manual and following their workouts along with my own lifting. Its been very helpful. Thanks to whoever posted it

Just cooked up some Protein pancakes :pimp:

Makes you feel better about eating pancakes when you add a bunch of protein powder into it haha.

I still need to try to make protein pancakes and protein sludge one of these days

i got a tub of Refreshingly Watermelon BCAA's from Scivation. Bought it 2010 :lol: says gonna expire sometime in 2014. I used it for like a week when I was following Leangains protocol strictly. I'll probably use it this summer tho lol

Last edited:
I do each body part about 2x week. Low weight, medium range reps, super set everything, little rest between sets. Best routine I've ever come up with by far. Everything in comparison has been a total waste of time.
once a week does seem to be too little for me. can i know your routine for 2x? since i'm suppose to be 'resting' i dont know how i would incorporate 2x

once a week does seem to be too little for me. can i know your routine for 2x? since i'm suppose to be 'resting' i dont know how i would incorporate 2x
I know you were asking other poster but I do:

Chest/Shoulders/Tri (either at the same time, or in the AM then PM)

Back/Bi/Deadlift (once a week deadlift)

Legs

3 day rest inbetween, more or less:

Mon/Fri -Chest

Tues/Sat -Back

Wed -Legs

Back
Top Bottom