STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The only reason I abstain from red bull these days is to see results. My self control is way up cuz I want that tattoo sleeve so bad!
Anyway should I abstain from starbucks as well? Frappuccinos mainly. That's my weakness. If so what do you use to get up in the morning. I needed my highly caffeinated drinks >:

IDK if I am actually seeing results or if it is in my mind. I have no fat so I know it cant explain why I dont gain weight but I feel like I look different.
Ohh well, just let me have it. It is really the only thing that keeps me going still |I

you can't be serious about the frappucinos. drink black coffee. done.

Literally didnt eat all day...Just a protein shake early in the morning. So what I do? Make pancakes with syrup lmao. Gonna head to the gym in 20 though. Cardio and shoulders

Matter fact, idc I ate the pancakes. I had to fit my macros and needed the carbs. Who cares :smokin

Last edited:
pick me! im runnin outta protein powder. :D

Anybody go to the steam room frequently?

I usually go there on my off days. Stay in there for about 15-20 minutes. My joints feel soft/relaxed afterwards. Especially my knee joints feels like pillows sometimes.

The only reason I abstain from red bull these days is to see results. My self control is way up cuz I want that tattoo sleeve so bad!
Anyway should I abstain from starbucks as well? Frappuccinos mainly. That's my weakness. If so what do you use to get up in the morning. I needed my highly caffeinated drinks >:

IDK if I am actually seeing results or if it is in my mind. I have no fat so I know it cant explain why I dont gain weight but I feel like I look different.
Ohh well, just let me have it. It is really the only thing that keeps me going still |I

Fraps? :lol:

Have you tried sugar-free redbull? I don't like black coffee either but I throw a ton of coffee into my chocolate protein shake and it tastes DELICIOUS.

high protein peanut butter cup. looks super easy to make if anybody interested

Wow...the fact he did that in 4 months is dope. I need to stop messing around with my diet and just focus. Diet is the only thing holding me back from looking like his last picture. smh
What exactly is holding back? Carb intake? meaning zero-carb diet?

I'd like to know

Wow...the fact he did that in 4 months is dope. I need to stop messing around with my diet and just focus. Diet is the only thing holding me back from looking like his last picture. smh
What exactly is holding back? Carb intake? meaning zero-carb diet?

I'd like to know

I guess it comes down to the fact that if I want to look like he does in that last picture, I seriously have to start eating clean EVERY DAY. I'll eat healthy 2-3 straight days then get bored and go on a binge of just eating sugary snacks all day.

If I seriously just went a month with just eating Chicken breast, brown rice, veggies and eggs like I see most fitness heads on IG, I'd be like that but I just dont have the motivation right now.

I used to think it was carb intake but after seeing how many body reacts to food, it wasn't carbs, it was sugar that was holding me back. My brother can eat anything he wants and still look lean as hell whereas If I eat something will alot of sugar, i get bloated. ****, even a fruit smoothie with just fruit, water, greek yogurt leaves me bloated for hours. Kinda sucks but ill live

So to answer ya question, only thing holding me back is staying motivated to eat clean Carbs, fats and proteins & stay away from sugar and dairy (in my case)

Those energy drinks would have me bouncing off the walls.  I drink coffee maybe twice a month.  Just never really got too big into caffeine.

Took the day off yesterday, made sure to listen to my body.  Ready to go HAM today.
If I didnt eat breakfast, i'd prolly commit large scale genocide by noon.

1.5 -2 cups of cereal, strawberries, 3 eggs and sometimes a smoothie.
smokin.gif

What type of cereal?

Before I got serious about my diet, I loved the typical sugar cereals and was crushing cocoa krispies, cinnamon toast crunch, and various type for frosted mini wheats on the reg. Now I can't even imagine touching the stuff lol

I've stayed away from the "healthy" cereals, but i'm open to expanding my options depending on the profile.
Typically its a version of Kashi or Fiber One.
I've kind of taken Kashi off of my radar since they were discovered to use Soy Protein and GMOs,   I'm guessing that's not as big an issue anymore with the Non-GMO projectthey have going on?

Is this some kinda Army cat yelling on some you can do it swag? I like seeing regular every day dudes just record their life and thoughts and how they do things, I`m not into seeing Pros or Ex pros unless they are down to early. Like I enjoyed watching Kai Green but I hate his physique.

Bruh, make sure your deadlift form is good.

Guy at the gym today trying to DL 365 with his back rounder than a half moon...he attempted to lower the weight, then just dropped it. Fell on the floor curled up...I'm certain he snapped his back :smh:. They had to call the ambulance to take him out.

Saw the masked executioner at the gym today

Yes dude was doing exercises like this for a workout, does anyone know what this is I'm speechless lol

^ that's weird. no more weird than my friends that workout in high elevation masks tho, which are really just altered gas masks. looks weird as all hell lol

Its crazy to me how much of a difference the Valsalva maneuver makes when deadlifting. My lifts are so much better when I dont breathe in between reps.

Back
Top Bottom