STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

On that IF life after Spring Break and taking 5 days off from the weights.

Love the Myfitnesspal app, but the only thing I wished it included was times for meals.

I mostly lurk this thread but I have been going to the gym hard so I guess I feel like its ok to contribute :lol:

For breakfast I usually have non-fat Greek yogurt, and I add some granola to that. There's this granola that safeway sells that has protein in it.

Or i'll have apple sauce (without added sugar) and then i'll throw some of that granola in it.

Wash it down with black coffee, green tea or ginger root tea. It may not seem like much, but I have noticed a spike in my energy and I don't have the urge to snack on crap before lunch that I once had.
Yo I'd watch out for some of those protein enhanced granolas; they generally throw a bunch of soy protein in em. I'm sure you can make ya protein requirements without it. Just grab some plain oats instead.

To dudes that kept saying oatmeal, oatmeal is gross to me
Try just throwing some plain oats and bananas cut up in milk. I sometimes prefer cold oats rather than heated oatmeal because of texture.

I got a sample of this I forgot I had

gonna drink it before bed, If I like it I might cop some in the future when I start bulking (when ever that day may be)

gonna drink it before bed, If I like it I might cop some in the future when I start bulking (when ever that day may be)

never had metrx whey but post up a review, wondering if its grinded oats or actual oats in it.

maybe its me but Ogus channel is so boring.

Yall recommend some new joints that are entertaining, POG and Hodgetwins are my go tos but Hodge twins havent been uploading stuff lately.
CT Fletcher, The Strength Project, Mike Rashid. Strength project uploads more frequently but CT is dat ***** 
pimp.gif

KILLED legs today. Slowly getting my squat weight up.

Gonna be sore tomorrow

CANT WAIT 
pimp.gif

CT Fletcher, The Strength Project, Mike Rashid. Strength project uploads more frequently but CT is dat ***** :pimp:

Is this some kinda Army cat yelling on some you can do it swag? I like seeing regular every day dudes just record their life and thoughts and how they do things, I`m not into seeing Pros or Ex pros unless they are down to early. Like I enjoyed watching Kai Green but I hate his physique.

sometimes I watch TigerFitness channel. Marc Lobliner seems like a cool dude to me. Mainly watch Icecreamfitness and POG tho

Started the 5/3/1 program today, looking to get strong .

Shout out to Jewbacca :pimp:

Tried a sample pack
Of this before. Tasted good. I don't know what kind of oats it had, but looked the same as the instant oatmeal ones.

why not add oats yourself? sounds like you're going to be paying a premium for no reason.

Started the 5/3/1 program today, looking to get strong .

Shout out to Jewbacca
pimp.gif
I highly recommend the Boring But Big assistance work. Today was a squat day and after my final set, it felt like my quads were gonna rip through my skin haha

On upper body days I still do bicep and tricep work cause I want for my arms to keep growing.

And on lower body days, I do calf work too, and very light stiff legged deadlifts and lunges for mobility. 

If I didnt eat breakfast, i'd prolly commit large scale genocide by noon.

1.5 -2 cups of cereal, strawberries, 3 eggs and sometimes a smoothie. :smokin

What type of cereal?

Before I got serious about my diet, I loved the typical sugar cereals and was crushing cocoa krispies, cinnamon toast crunch, and various type for frosted mini wheats on the reg. Now I can't even imagine touching the stuff lol

I've stayed away from the "healthy" cereals, but i'm open to expanding my options depending on the profile.

Typically its a version of Kashi or Fiber One.

I love Pio Pio (jackson heights) and I don't even mess w/ their chicken. :lol: Calamari, salchipapas, and mozzarella salad is where it's at. Oh man, I could go for that right now :lol:

That's the same one i go to :lol: I love their salchipapas and they're sangria is on point. Haven't been there in a while though.

last time im asking for what i should do for a contest :lol:

should i just make a thread and do random number generator? i wanna give this stuff away, its a decent amount of stuff i guess and bunch of samples as well and maybe some other goodies :wink:

last time im asking for what i should do for a contest
laugh.gif

should i just make a thread and do random number generator? i wanna give this stuff away, its a decent amount of stuff i guess and bunch of samples as well and maybe some other goodies
wink.gif
Give it to the people who actually post in this thread and are trying to better themselves. Don't let vultures come into a new thread just for some free stuff.

last time im asking for what i should do for a contest :lol:

should i just make a thread and do random number generator? i wanna give this stuff away, its a decent amount of stuff i guess and bunch of samples as well and maybe some other goodies :wink:

Give it to the people who actually post in this thread and are trying to better themselves. Don't let vultures come into a new thread just for some free stuff.

well, i dont know if everyone is gonna skip the post in here thats why :lol:

i want everyone that posts in this thread to see it and a random winner will be picked.

The only reason I abstain from red bull these days is to see results. My self control is way up cuz I want that tattoo sleeve so bad!
Anyway should I abstain from starbucks as well? Frappuccinos mainly. That's my weakness. If so what do you use to get up in the morning. I needed my highly caffeinated drinks >:

IDK if I am actually seeing results or if it is in my mind. I have no fat so I know it cant explain why I dont gain weight but I feel like I look different.
Ohh well, just let me have it. It is really the only thing that keeps me going still |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom