STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It takes two minutes to microwave oatmeal, and one minute to eat it. How do you not have time for that?

Not even....if you have a water cooler at your job that dispenses hot water, you can have your (packet) oatmeal ready in under 5 seconds :lol:

If I have time, I'll make a big batch of steel cut oatmeal over the weekend...enough to last me a few days. When I run out, I have (Trader Joe's) oatmeal packets in my desk at work.

If I didnt eat breakfast, i'd prolly commit large scale genocide by noon.

1.5 -2 cups of cereal, strawberries, 3 eggs and sometimes a smoothie. :smokin

If I didnt eat breakfast, i'd prolly commit large scale genocide by noon.

1.5 -2 cups of cereal, strawberries, 3 eggs and sometimes a smoothie.
smokin.gif
What type of cereal?

Before I got serious about my diet, I loved the typical sugar cereals and was crushing cocoa krispies, cinnamon toast crunch, and various type for frosted mini wheats on the reg. Now I can't even imagine touching the stuff lol

I've stayed away from the "healthy" cereals, but i'm open to expanding my options depending on the profile.

Boost you can also go on IF and have your eating window set for the afternoon. Just prepare lunch the night before, etc.

i kinda wanna buy those pasteurized egg whites to drink with my shake.

supposedly they have no flavor.

probably the most motivational IG post i've seen in a while.... hope it helps some of u guys.

Wow...the fact he did that in 4 months is dope. I need to stop messing around with my diet and just focus. Diet is the only thing holding me back from looking like his last picture. smh

probably the most motivational IG post i've seen in a while.... hope it helps some of u guys.

Damn I look almost exactly the same as he did in the first pic except I'm at about 210lbs and ever so slightly higher BF, standing at 5'10. I wonder what his height is. Hope I look nearly as shredded when I lose 20lbs.

No appetite to speak of today.  At least I got breakfast in...

Hopefully I can get something down before the gym or I'm gonna have to sit off to the side on the bikes NFL style.

i kinda wanna buy those pasteurized egg whites to drink with my shake.

supposedly they have no flavor.

They don't. I tried it after the LA Expo and trying Muscle Egg, reading up on pasteurized eggs afterward. I dug it.

yea it was either muscle egg or whites international.

i already consume eggs earlier in the day but would be good to mix a little whey and drink it after a workout but im kinda scared and price seems high :lol:

i work from 830-530 (out of the house by 7am) so i usually just take a shake for the ride to workout. then i'll have fruit/oatmeal/yogurt to start the day off.

maybe its me but Ogus channel is so boring.

Yall recommend some new joints that are entertaining, POG and Hodgetwins are my go tos but Hodge twins havent been uploading stuff lately.

Back
Top Bottom