STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

For 6 months I had been on a pure 5 day body building split. My body was just getting beat up from the volume of work I had been doing.

Now, I just completed my 5th week of Jim Wendler's 5/3/1. I feel stronger and fresher day to day not working to absolute failure. For those of y'all who play sports or just can't afford to be super sore, I strongly recommend this program.
Time for me to stop playing games and order that book.  I cut out training like a bodybuilder a few months ago.  Never really been my goal.

Post workout today I feel bloated because I had wings last night ( all I ate the entire day though was one meal)

I'm currently on a crazy late growth spurt. I'm 20 but I've grown 3 inches the past year. I'm at 5'10 and I can honestly say I might reach 6'0 by fall. That would he :pimp:

Def helping me lean out
When i graduated high school i was 5'6''. In a year i grew 5 inches to 5'11''. Straight cash homie :pimp:

Yeah same here basically now. I'm a late bloomer, baby face, no hair on my chin :smh: but I'm finally reaching that time.

Funny few years ago I was the short dude, now I have friends calling out my height as being tall and **** lol.

Btw, I'm moving out to LA in a few months. Can't wait to leave these ****** gyms up north (NY) and hit up LA Fitness. Everybody I know out there praises it. I just wanna ball after I workout without leaving the gym :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah same here basically now. I'm a late bloomer, baby face, no hair on my chin :smh: but I'm finally reaching that time.

Funny few years ago I was the short dude, now I have friends calling out my height as being tall and **** lol.

Btw, I'm moving out to LA in a few months. Can't wait to leave these ****** gyms up north (NY) and hit up LA Fitness. Everybody I know out there praises it. I just wanna ball after I workout without leaving the gym :smokin

lol LA fitness is a hipster gym, I would look at a Worlds Gym if you on the west coast or try to find on of them BB Warehouse type spots. That depends on your goals though

lol LA fitness is a hipster gym, I would look at a Worlds Gym if you on the west coast or try to find on of them BB Warehouse type spots. That depends on your goals though

Mane whichever one has a court lol. I've heard of Worlds Gym though...its cool. I'll def check out 3-4 gyms before I finally decide.

I was 5'8" as a sophomore in high school. I'm 5'8" 10 years later. frown.gif

Damn bruh...When I fractured my ankle back in 8th grade, the doctors said my bone came off my growth plate or something...and he could determine that i'd grow up to be 6'3 (Which got me hyped but as years went by and I wasn't growing I was calling BS) haha.

But now maybe he was right...never know. I remember hearing stories like Anthony Davis growing almost a full foot in a year and Paul george growing 6-8 inches in college

Mane whichever one has a court lol. I've heard of Worlds Gym though...its cool. I'll def check out 3-4 gyms before I finally decide.
Damn bruh...When I fractured my ankle back in 8th grade, the doctors said my bone came off my growth plate or something...and he could determine that i'd grow up to be 6'3 (Which got me hyped but as years went by and I wasn't growing I was calling BS) haha.

But now maybe he was right...never know. I remember hearing stories like Anthony Davis growing almost a full foot in a year and Paul george growing 6-8 inches in college

LA Fitness aint bad, its an all around Peoples gym, you`ll find all type of people there. I dont hoop anymore so I just want a gym with alot of weights and an elliptical

Legs...nuff said.  Few nice yambs in the building today.  Lil short big booty chick was in there going HAM.

Always awkward when the chicks have no shame in scoping you out with their man right next to them, lol.

Definitely seeing more progress in the mirror now that I've switched it up and emphasized the cardio.  Just in time for the spring/summer.
Time for me to stop playing games and order that book.  I cut out training like a bodybuilder a few months ago.  Never really been my goal.
PM me your email address, I'll send you the book.
Good lookin out bro.  Gonna PM you now.

if that happens to you, i will be so jelly, 6'5 is the perfect height, i would give up my mustache for life to be 6'5

You mean Gold's Gym?

I think LAF is just fine, don't think it's hipster, at least out here in SoCal.

Back
Top Bottom