STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My post workout shakes, I use :nerd:z chocolate milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 serving of PB2, and crushed ice. All that goes in a blender and it is absolutely delicious. Only 345 calories, which turns into 1 of my 6 meals of the day.

The rare occasion when I have to use just whey, water, and a shaker :x . I can def see how people would get tired of that lol
I need to invest in some PB2 - good call.

For 6 months I had been on a pure 5 day body building split. My body was just getting beat up from the volume of work I had been doing.

Now, I just completed my 5th week of Jim Wendler's 5/3/1. I feel stronger and fresher day to day not working to absolute failure. For those of y'all who play sports or just can't afford to be super sore, I strongly recommend this program.

Ya. Wendler has been extremely useful for me as I can work it around my rugby schedule.

Didn't go through with my ibuprofen the last couple of days. I can feel pain in my front left delt when I move my arm in certain ways.

I'm going to set an appointment with a PT, or sports doctor in the next couple weeks to have them check it out too.

I've never posted a "frame" shot

6'3 250

me 2 yrs ago looking like a slob

damn everyone is 6'+ in that picture even the women lol

great progress :smokin is that a bicep vein poppin out :nerd:

im starting to really hate protein :x tastes so gross no matter the top brand you buy.

Not really. I drink any flavor ON. If it taste that bad to you make a fruit smoothie in the blender. Taste great with Strawberry, Blueberries, Oats, Milk,.. :smokin can ad condensed milk too if you want more taste.

I been telling yall forever that that's the way to go! I've been doing football exercises and strength stuff for the longest. And I get asked if I play all the time, rb and whatnot. And not only does it make you bigger and stronger, but I'm also crazy athletic and agile because of it. Yall def need to get up on those training paths.

Post a workout for that if you do it.

What do you do for forearms ??

Having gout sucks, cant eem walk :smh:

Hopefully be back to normal tomorrow.

*googles the gout*

Oh what it must be like to be over 6 foot :wow:

:smh: Must be great. If i was 6'3 i'd get big as hell... but being under 6ft i cant get too big or i'll look funny. :smh:

you shoulda been trynna get on that booty in the blue on the right

Damn great Eye. :nerd:

i usually buy 2# tubs and vary the flavors that i buy. i never get tired of protein powder. interesting reading about the companies that are padding their protein content with glycine and taurine though.

I'm 6'5" and around 290 right now...not really concerned about weight, just wanna lean up and look crazy

The only time I rock a hat is when I want to to shrink. New era sizes have been funny as if late although 7 1/2 has been money. Used to be 7 3/8.

Anywho can anyone recommend a good digi watch, not too bulky, need something with a built in stopwatch. Tired of keeping time on my phone.

Also, any good arm bands for an iPhone 4s, less than $20 preferred.

I'm currently on a crazy late growth spurt. I'm 20 but I've grown 3 inches the past year. I'm at 5'10 and I can honestly say I might reach 6'0 by fall. That would he :pimp:

Def helping me lean out

After 2 months of waiting, finally renewed my 24 hour membership. First two weeks back are the worst 
tired.gif

Hurt my back slightly...

deadlifting about 220+bar... This is my max so I went for another rep. On the way up, everything was fine but half way down I lost posture and felt a slight pull on my lower back

Within minutes i felt a slight pain on the lower part of my back. Did some stretches to get things back in place. Its been 24 hours and the pain seems to be fading out slowly so I think the injury is not that serious.

Form is so important I can't believe I got slightly distracted. Hope Im 100% in less than 2 weeks.. seems possible

Last edited:
I'm currently on a crazy late growth spurt. I'm 20 but I've grown 3 inches the past year. I'm at 5'10 and I can honestly say I might reach 6'0 by fall. That would he
pimp.gif

Def helping me lean out
When i graduated high school i was 5'6''. In a year i grew 5 inches to 5'11''. Straight cash homie 
pimp.gif

After 2 months of waiting, finally renewed my 24 hour membership. First two weeks back are the worst 
tired.gif
Getting back into the swing on things, gym wise, is really bitter sweet. It'll be worth it tho.

The only time I rock a hat is when I want to to shrink. New era sizes have been funny as if late although 7 1/2 has been money. Used to be 7 3/8.

Anywho can anyone recommend a good digi watch, not too bulky, need something with a built in stopwatch. Tired of keeping time on my phone.

Also, any good arm bands for an iPhone 4s, less than $20 preferred.

I swear by my FT4.

As far as arm bands, there's always a ton at TJMAXX, Marshalls and Ross for iPhones in the $10-15 range

I'm currently on a crazy late growth spurt. I'm 20 but I've grown 3 inches the past year. I'm at 5'10 and I can honestly say I might reach 6'0 by fall. That would he :pimp:

Def helping me lean out
Wish I would get one of those but congrats fam.

Back
Top Bottom