STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

im starting to really hate protein :x tastes so gross no matter the top brand you buy.

Make sludge, basically the same thing.

Recently was put on by this dude at the gym (Very aesthetic build) , that he eats sweet potato fries (Baked of course) on his cuts with fish/chicken. Had me mind = blown that I didnt think of it earlier.

Mad good :smokin Been cooking them up for after workouts. Not everyday ofcourse but in moderation ofcourse.

I just made this like last week, threw some garlic and crushed red peppers on it.

Do anybody else go straight through week racking on 4-7 straight days no rest?

Thanks in advance.
I go six days a week. Cardio and weights just about every time. Don't really ever feel like I have a bad day. Probably because I use such low weight that it's hard to compare my lifts.

Recently was put on by this dude at the gym (Very aesthetic build) , that he eats sweet potato fries (Baked of course) on his cuts with fish/chicken. Had me mind = blown that I didnt think of it earlier.

Mad good :smokin Been cooking them up for after workouts. Not everyday ofcourse but in moderation ofcourse.

My job cafe has these pretty much every day its a nice semi cheat when u want fries but dont want to have to have salty fast food stuff.

Hospital cafe :nerd:

i know you buy it like crazy, not sure how you dont get sick of it

i got a few tubs and it just makes me sick to my stomach honestly
My post workout shakes, I use :nerd:z chocolate milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 serving of PB2, and crushed ice. All that goes in a blender and it is absolutely delicious. Only 345 calories, which turns into 1 of my 6 meals of the day.

The rare occasion when I have to use just whey, water, and a shaker
sick.gif
. I can def see how people would get tired of that lol

For 6 months I had been on a pure 5 day body building split. My body was just getting beat up from the volume of work I had been doing.

Now, I just completed my 5th week of Jim Wendler's 5/3/1. I feel stronger and fresher day to day not working to absolute failure. For those of y'all who play sports or just can't afford to be super sore, I strongly recommend this program.

I like the variety TBH, and I like doing different stuff with the powders other than using it in shakers. Recently gave Microwave cakes a go, finally got the timing down with my microwave :wow:

Real talk I'm trying to look like an NFL Safety or some kind of crime fighter

That's the build I'm going for too. Maybe I need to train like one.

I been telling yall forever that that's the way to go! I've been doing football exercises and strength stuff for the longest. And I get asked if I play all the time, rb and whatnot. And not only does it make you bigger and stronger, but I'm also crazy athletic and agile because of it. Yall def need to get up on those training paths.

I been telling yall forever that that's the way to go! I've been doing football exercises and strength stuff for the longest. And I get asked if I play all the time, rb and whatnot. And not only does it make you bigger and stronger, but I'm also crazy athletic and agile because of it. Yall def need to get up on those training paths.

Got a program to point us to? :nerd:

scored 142 on my 13.3 today :x :smh:

150 wall balls
90 double unders
30 muscleups

AMRAP for 12 minutes

thought id at least get to my double unders....lulz

wall balls are hell bruhs

:lol: i thought the same damn thing.

both of my quads cramped up at around 50 and i no repped a bunch not going low enough on my squat :smh:

gonna try again on sunday.

:lol: i thought the same damn thing.

both of my quads cramped up at around 50 and i no repped a bunch not going low enough on my squat :smh:

gonna try again on sunday.

People joke on crossfit, but some of these excersice are the business...all I was able to do was 142 wall balls and I feel like I worked my entire body...legs, back, shoulder and arms are sore right now..

Having gout sucks, cant eem walk 
mean.gif

Hopefully be back to normal tomorrow.

Last edited:
Bad week, taking today off because I`m tired as heck from work, so I`m gonna count this week as an L. Gonna grocery shop next week and really get back on it. Gonna use this time away from the gym to maybe re do my workout routine.

i know you buy it like crazy, not sure how you dont get sick of it

i got a few tubs and it just makes me sick to my stomach honestly

My post workout shakes, I use :nerd:z chocolate milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 serving of PB2, and crushed ice. All that goes in a blender and it is absolutely delicious. Only 345 calories, which turns into 1 of my 6 meals of the day.

The rare occasion when I have to use just whey, water, and a shaker :x . I can def see how people would get tired of that lol

im trying to cut at the moment because of the summer

so im not trying to add too many calories to my shake sadly.

Maybe it's just me and my powder choices, but what are you folks taking that makes it taste "awful" with good ol' H2O?

Back
Top Bottom