STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

which bars are they?

A bit high in the fat content, I realize that but still better that what I would normally try to eat (fast food)

EDIT: Link - http://shop.thinkproducts.com/Caramel-Fudge/p/TKP-709246&c=ThinkProducts@ThinkThin

I know bars aren't the best way to get in nutrition and calories but I'm often times in a hurry and I'm trying to replace fast food urges with things like this - A bar w/ ~16 oz of water.

Last edited:
its lowkey hilarious hearing my fat coworker talk about health and fitness.

i am no expert but hearing her talk about calorie counting to lose weight (and not dieting), not eating avocados or almonds but eating a few cookies and chocolates because they are within her calorie allowance got me sitting at my desk like :lol: :smh:

she really talks and acts like shes about that fit life :lol:

were having a biggest loser challenge at my work, and she's all hyped about shedding her water weight, and she's throwing light jabs at others who are more disciplined following a stricter diet :stoneface:

Last edited:
its lowkey hilarious hearing my fat coworker talk about health and fitness.

i am no expert but hearing her talk about calorie counting to lose weight (and not dieting), not eating avocados or almonds but eating a few cookies and chocolates because they are within her calorie allowance got me sitting at my desk like :lol: :smh:

she really talks and acts like shes about that fit life :lol:

were having a biggest loser challenge at my work, and she's all hyped about shedding her water weight, and she's throwing light jabs at others who are more disciplined following a stricter diet :stoneface:

That's that weight watchers mentality older fatties do. Basically eat small amounts of junk food as long as they don't go over their point total for the day.

Skullcrushers, close grip bench press, weighted dips.

lol i think they both provide the same amount of "gains" and personally, i'll see no difference using soy vs egg or whey but scroll to the bottom of THIS.

Oh ok.

Well i generally take a whey protein shake (Amp60 from GNC) for a post workout, and I love it.

I just copped a couple of these bars to help doge my fast food cravings. :lol:

Been doing insanity and just trying to line up a lean diet i can maintain mentally and financially.

idk why anyone would waste 200+ calories on a protein bar that only has the amount of protein of 1 scoop of whey and twice the calories

lol i think they both provide the same amount of "gains" and personally, i'll see no difference using soy vs egg or whey but scroll to the bottom of THIS.

Oh ok.

Well i generally take a whey protein shake (Amp60 from GNC) for a post workout, and I love it.

I just copped a couple of these bars to help doge my fast food cravings. :lol:

Been doing insanity and just trying to line up a lean diet i can maintain mentally and financially.

The price of that GNC protein... :x.

Don't forget deadlifts...

A stronger core/lower back aids in pretty much everything

That's the main reason I've incorporated that lift the past few months
my lower back really stunts my deadlift. for the most part, i have pretty strong legs and a solid core, but whenever i do DL or specifically work the lower back, it tightens up really quick and im pretty sore for a day or two after, even if i just do light weight. 

ive been thinking about going back to sqaure one when it comes to the lower back and core, but i dont want my squats and dl to suffer. any suggestions?

my lower back really stunts my deadlift. for the most part, i have pretty strong legs and a solid core, but whenever i do DL or specifically work the lower back, it tightens up really quick and im pretty sore for a day or two after, even if i just do light weight. 

ive been thinking about going back to sqaure one when it comes to the lower back and core, but i dont want my squats and dl to suffer. any suggestions?

it sounds like you're rounding your back out. keep your chest up, find power through your heels, and open up your hips.

some things to help strengthen my back were back extensions and planking for core.

hope this helps and hopefully someone else with more knowledge than me can give you more/better advice.

You should start back from square one and focus on form. Look up vids on YouTube.

idk why anyone would waste 200+ calories on a protein bar that only has the amount of protein of 1 scoop of whey and twice the calories

satisfaction of chewing i guess? :lol:

or you could take plain greek yogurt and eat that plus have 1 scoop shake after would be 250 maytbe less calories and 40+ grams of protein.

Back
Top Bottom