STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

just started insanity ive only done two days just tryna lose this flub i call a stomach so i can get on stage with at least a 2-pack shakur

Last edited:
Copped this pre-workout named Hyde at a local Mass Nutrition. Famb at the counter recommended it to me, but told me that I should only take half a scoop until I get used to it. I didn't listen and took a whole scoop. Let me say that I should've followed famb's instructions, **** had my heart beating at an almost scary level. I took before my workout at 11 PM and wasn't able to fall asleep until 5 AM. Nonetheless, my lift and focus was on another level. It's been banned for a couple months now, but if you can get your hands on it and are serious about lifting heavy I would definitely recommend it.

Copped a tub of each flavor on fitrx before they sold out, have messed with watermelon. The focus is on a whole nother level, it and hemo rage black are awesome

Day 1 of KG's 4 week dtp was killer.

That leg workout...was a MFer on day 1 when I decided I should do the 12week first before DTP...but MAN was it awesome :pimp:

lol @ that hyde preworkout. 419mg of caffeine PLUS some 1,3 dime, yohimbe and rauwolfia. too much stim city - no thanks, jeff.

Copped this pre-workout named Hyde at a local Mass Nutrition. Famb at the counter recommended it to me, but told me that I should only take half a scoop until I get used to it. I didn't listen and took a whole scoop. Let me say that I should've followed famb's instructions, **** had my heart beating at an almost scary level. I took before my workout at 11 PM and wasn't able to fall asleep until 5 AM. Nonetheless, my lift and focus was on another level. It's been banned for a couple months now, but if you can get your hands on it and are serious about lifting heavy I would definitely recommend it.

Brah you wild :lol:

No way I'm messing wit dat ****. It will have me so wired that I'll need to do a line of coke just to calm down

I take living more seriously than I take lifting

Last edited:
lol @ that hyde preworkout. 419mg of caffeine PLUS some 1,3 dime, yohimbe and rauwolfia. too much stim city - no thanks, jeff.

that's crazy yo. just the yohimbe alone would make me smooth on it. but all that other stuff? nah...not worth the risk. what did your heart ever do to you???

My store sells the Dr.Jekyll version, is that the same?

Dr. Jekyll is different it gives you more of a pump, whereas Hyde is loaded with stimulants that give you the focus I was talking about.

Last edited:
one of the best preworkout drinks ive had was vietnamese coffee :lol:

took it to keep me awake while i studied, but that **** had me WIRED. had to go to the gym and burn off all the excess energy :lol:

When do you guys do your cheat day?

Opinions?

Everyday lol
I want to stay at 205lbs

I cheat but most of my meals are home cooked not often processed from the streets.

I never eat hotdogs, fries and KFC chicken or drink soda but I do make my own hamburgers and burritos at home.
The worst thing I eat regularly are cookies, ice cream, and kids cereal LOL

cheat day?!?! i had a pretty good cheat year 2012 and some of 2013 :lol:
i got much stronger though :nthat:
whatchoo know bout definition? i got one ab and that sucker is solid :lol: :frown:

I pretty much eat whatever I want. I go really hard in the gym though. I lift 5 days a week and play basketball for about 1.5 hours 4-5 days a week. I have a 6 pack and am cut up pretty good. I am getting older though (32) so I know I am going to have to make a conscious effort to begin eating healthier if I want to maintain my current look. 

When do you guys do your cheat day?

Opinions?

Everyday lol
I want to stay at 205lbs

I cheat but most of my meals are home cooked not often processed from the streets.

I never eat hotdogs, fries and KFC chicken or drink soda but I do make my own hamburgers and burritos at home.
The worst thing I eat regularly are cookies, ice cream, and kids cereal LOL

Ive been meaning to ask everyone here because when you go to the gym everyone has goals but is anyone happy with their size?

When i was in hs and playing football i always wanted to be 190-200 but with the muscle and tone i had then. Fast forward 5-6 years and i am 195ish but no where near the shape i was then. Im getting back into workout mode and i cant wait till it gets warmer so i can do some sprints and diff plyometrics but i really dont see myself bulking or cutting because i like the general size i am. I just would like to tone up my weak muscles and get stronger.

So my question to everyone is are you guys pleased with your level of fitness or shape and if not do you feel you ever will be?

Ive been meaning to ask everyone here because when you go to the gym everyone has goals but is anyone happy with their size?

When i was in hs and playing football i always wanted to be 190-200 but with the muscle and tone i had then. Fast forward 5-6 years and i am 195ish but no where near the shape i was then. Im getting back into workout mode and i cant wait till it gets warmer so i can do some sprints and diff plyometrics but i really dont see myself bulking or cutting because i like the general size i am. I just would like to tone up my weak muscles and get stronger.

So my question to everyone is are you guys pleased with your level of fitness or shape and if not do you feel you ever will be?
I'll speak for myself when i say eating right, exercise, lifting weights etc...its not a destination, its a journey. 

Its like this, last summer i was in the best shape of my life. 5'11" 195 pounds sliced & diced, abs, veins in my obliques, cuts in my arms, etc...

Here's the catch tho, i hate my legs. My legs are fat & all my bf is my legs/***/hips. Its beyond annoying. Did cardio every day, sometimes twice a day, lots of squats & lunges. Barely did anything. Diet, supps, training in check. Beyond in check. 

From the waist up my level of fitness was 
pimp.gif

Waist down you would think I never did legs ever & there just fat 
mean.gif

mad.gif

mean.gif

embarassed.gif

frown.gif

Last edited:

Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. I think you can always improve on something. This can be physical or mental or anything in your life. Always try to become better than you were yesterday.

Also agree with homie above me. 

Last edited:
Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. I think you can always improve on something. This can be physical or mental or anything in your life. Always try to become better than you were yesterday.

Also agree with homie above me. 

I agree with that. That's why you need to have short term goals to stay hungry. It's best to always be working for a specific goal.

I'll speak for myself when i say eating right, exercise, lifting weights etc...its not a destination, its a journey. 

I understand that much but if that was the case people would either continue to go up or down in size. Getting faster and stronger are different to me than cutting or bulking.

I think the question might be a bit loaded because we have some people who look at fitness from a bodybuilding perspective and others who look at it from a sports and training one. I could never be one of the guys who are huge but couldn't move for my size. Growing up playing sport there was always the biggest buys who couldn't do anything because they were not flexible or just couldn't move all that mass. Look at pro athletes who train year round but stay the same size. They are on their own journey but it doesnt have to do anything with getting bigger or smaller most of the time.

I ask because when im in the gym or even here all i hear about is protein shakes, bulking, cutting, and what not but not many people are talking about getting stronger.

I ask because when im in the gym or even here all i hear about is protein shakes, bulking, cutting, and what not but not many people are talking about getting stronger.

i think there's a lot of people here talking about getting stronger in this thread

as with all goals in life, whether it be fitness level or your career, you should never get too comfortable. once you become comfortable you settle/become complacent/plateau

always push yourself to be better than you were yesterday :smokin

I played D-1 soccer for three years and was in unbelievable shape. If i said i would not be pleased until i am back at that level, then i wouldn't be pleased ever. I workout and eat right because i enjoy the lifestyle now. R-man hit it right on the head saying it's a journey. Everyone has their own goals as to where they want to be. 

Back
Top Bottom