STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Fair enough, personally I enjoy crossfit, haven't come close to bein hurt and no one in my box has suffered any injuries, so I'll ride with those facts, thanks for the input and concern....I'll make sure to capitalize which type of pull-up I'm referring to when I post an excersice so that panties don't ride up too high.

I wasn't trying to trick ya into believing I did 72 hang pull-ups, which I can do if that's what the workout demanded, probably not in 30 minutes....lets cut down on the sensitivity, didnt know this thread was a competition....geezus
People just trying to educate you bro. No hate or helm here. Just work hard and educate yourself

Educate what exactly?

I think the original post in question needs to be re-read.

Someone else brought up the pull ups, not him.

another example, this guy gorged in food after his show
I learned the hard way...get ready for some laughs...

the first pic is me after the night show, still looking tight.

the others are me after eating:

6 slices of pizza
2 snickers
2-3 slices of cake
2 brownies
icecream
hotdogs
cornbread
collard greens
fried chicken
8-10 cookies
soda

its called bloating
that guy took cheating to another level. If he only ate the ice cream or just 1 of those meals, he wouldn't look like that afterwards.

I hope nobody in this thread is cheating like that.  However I did read somebody on another page say he cheated with 5k calories.

dude looks like he is bloated...and painful at that... He should of had just cake or a couple snickers, not an eating binge

another example, this guy gorged in food after his show

:rolleyes

Both pics taken at the same show. Notice he's not flexing in the second pic

Snicker mouth up there just so conveniently decides not to flex and intentionally protrude his belly in his "after" photos
:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Just watched a vid on the kipping pullup. I had no clue what they were. WHAT.THE.HELL. LOL...

Let me ask yall...let's take an exercise like curls...if you jerk your entire body to complete a rep, that's considered cheating, right? To me it is. Isn't that the same principal of the kipping pullup?

I don't know much about crossfit...but I would think that there are more benefits from doing a tradition pullup that's actually controlled than doing the kipping pullup where you're jerking your body to complete reps.

Someone school me if I'm off base.

Good workout tonight.  Chest/tris, got in my cardio.  Looking to really shorten my sessions and make cardio a priority as the weather warms up.

Asked before but dont think it was answered. Should I stop taking creatine (monohydrate, Muscle Pharm if it matters) while im on Cellucor Super HD and CLK?

Ksteez ignore that fool man, he aint ****, comin in hear just to hear himself talk.

Those after pics are stupid, its just water weight, when they wake up the next morning they look like the before pic. 

Just watched a vid on the kipping pullup. I had no clue what they were. WHAT.THE.HELL. LOL...

Let me ask yall...let's take an exercise like curls...if you jerk your entire body to complete a rep, that's considered cheating, right? To me it is. Isn't that the same principal of the kipping pullup?

I don't know much about crossfit...but I would think that there are more benefits from doing a tradition pullup that's actually controlled than doing the kipping pullup where you're jerking your body to complete reps.

Someone school me if I'm off base.

I think once ya stop thinking of it as a "jerking" motion you'd understand is actually just another type of excersice designed to engage your core and use momentum to complete a motion with more ease in order to complete more reps during a certain time....if you do it properly you shouldn't end up injured....ALOT of people however do it wrong and I guess that's where it gets it's bad rep from, those who do it wrong and those who don't do crossfit and sit back and judge without having a clue as to what they are talking about.

its called bloating
that guy took cheating to another level. If he only ate the ice cream or just 1 of those meals, he wouldn't look like that afterwards.

I hope nobody in this thread is cheating like that.  However I did read somebody on another page say he cheated with 5k calories.

yea thats a ridiculous cheat but thats usually what guys who compete do, not sure why that much is needed.

i can eat a lot but even i wouldnt put down that much.

yea thats a ridiculous cheat but thats usually what guys who compete do, not sure why that much is needed.

Honestly his before pic isnt even that impressive. Hes just lean as **** , his arms are twigs 

Last edited:
Question, nutrition question.

I am starting to question if I am getting enough fat in my diet.

Let me just type out everything I ate today.

Breakfast
English Muffin w/Jelly
Scrambled Eggs
Small pierce of Turkey Kielbasi

Snack
3 Graham Crackers
Orange

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Pinto Beans
Collard Greens

Workout
Post Workout: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

Dinner
Bowl of CHicken Noodle Soup (I threw some pinto beans in there)

Snack
Banana, Strawberry, Blueberry, Oatmeal shake

Snack
Peach

Honestly his before pic isnt even that impressive. Hes just lean as **** , his arms are twigs 

its not at all, im surprised no one said it before. i doubt he even lifts :lol:

SRS

zero chest, no arms, just a skinny dude with abs. i might as well post my brother :lol:

its not at all, im surprised no one said it before. i doubt he even lifts
laugh.gif

SRS

zero chest, no arms, just a skinny dude with abs. i might as well post my brother
laugh.gif
I doubt he does, maybe some sit ups 
laugh.gif

Anyone can look like that with a little cutting 

Last edited:
I saw this on a Fitness Group on Facebook. People were bashing others about a "Cheat Day" I think they are needed

man, his stomach was probably empty on that first pic

but dude is still winning (unless lower bod is lackin)

Anyone can look like that with a little cutting 
I hate when people call out a lean dude by saying anyone can look like that. It might be easier to achieve than becoming Mr. Olympia, but don't knock a dude for being lean. You can tell he lifts and looks way different than your average skinny dude. Many people see that as a very desirable build.

Back
Top Bottom