STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

LOL, the method I listed isn't for body builders. I just want to help people like yourself draining your money on products and products, You have NO IDEA how they are effecting your insides.

Only people who can speak on how anything is effecting insides are people who grow all of their own foods and raise their own animals for meat.

BRB enjoying life.

Only people who can speak on how anything is effecting insides are people who grow all of their own foods and raise their own animals for meat.

BRB enjoying life.
Its all good bro, but when your amylase levels are irregular, your blood pressure high, sugar levels messed up, and your meat don't work, don't say I didn't tell you so.

LOL, the method I listed isn't for body builders. I just want to help people like yourself draining your money on products and products, You have NO IDEA how they are effecting your insides.
I can agree with this.

But I question what you issue with Crossfit is.

Folks OD on supplements though.

I can agree with this.

Personally, I think there are other workouts that work better.

To me, intensity is probably the biggest part of working out.

I can tell you to do 150 push ups and 80 pull ups, but if all you do is take a break after every 10 push ups or 5 pull ups, your not gonna max out your progress.

Cross fit is awesome for social training or just group work(i'd love to have it for a team building project), but if you want to do well, your best off alone or with 1 person there to motivate you(trainer, friend)

I only take a multivitamin and a pre workout for the most part.

But I am digging that new state of the art chicken breast supplement. Postworkout, I get about 40-50g of protein along with my broccoli and brown rice fiber/carb supplement. And about 12oz of tap water in a non-shaker cup. :tongue:

All jokes aside. I think most of the stuff at vitamin/supplement stores are a waste. The one plus to those stores is that people can get supplements for certain deficiencies.

I agree with Noob about the intensity part. It is definitely the key to a good workout. But I wouldn't necessarily knock crossfit though. A crossfit class/routine can get just as intense as any other workout. All boils down to how motivated you are to work out hard..

Last edited:
I can agree with this.

i agree with the OD on supps

dudes taking so much caffeine, pre workout an especially whey protein :x :x :x :x

who the hell needs 10 scoops of protein a day

Thing is who in here is getting 200g of protein from shakes? Cats in here stay throwing subliminal shots on things they know nothing about. I havent seen one person in this thread who wilds out like that. All because dudes in here dont buy supps they feel holier than thou trying to force their regimens on other people who can really care less. It`s one thing if someone is asking for help, but dudes will post their workout or meal then dudes in here give some long drawn book report on how they are wrong even though that person may be getting results. Its to the point where its not even advice anymore.

90% of supps are useless. You can get pretty much everything from a good diet.

For people like me who are bound by whatever their parents feed them protein powder can be helpful in reaching daily protein intake. I'm not a big eater to begin with so I just supplement with 1 shake a day.

Creatine is a helpful supp that is almost impossible to get purely from your diet so I would recommend that but it's far from a necessity. Preworkouts are also helpful but I can't imagine any of those products being good for your body at all. If I have to go to the gym after a long day of school or work that scoop can definitely help my workout but I stopped using them because of heart palpitations.

Then there's fish oil and multivitamins, which are obviously good for you but again not a necessity.

Last edited:
Personally, I think there are other workouts that work better.
To me, intensity is probably the biggest part of working out.
Cross fit is awesome for social training or just group work(i'd love to have it for a team building project), but if you want to do well, your best off alone or with 1 person there to motivate you(trainer, friend)
The few times I have done Crossfit, it has been VERY intense. Not seeing your point here.

Thing is who in here is getting 200g of protein from shakes? Cats in here stay throwing subliminal shots on things they know nothing about. I havent seen one person in this thread who wilds out like that. All because dudes in here dont buy supps they feel holier than thou trying to force their regimens on other people who can really care less. It`s one thing if someone is asking for help, but dudes will post their workout or meal then dudes in here give some long drawn book report on how they are wrong even though that person may be getting results. Its to the point where its not even advice anymore.
Just eat more vegetables man. :smokin

def not saying someone in this thread is or admiting it BUT plenty of people do

go read body building magazines and see how many shakes they recommend in a DAY.

plus some dude a few pages ago said he goes through 10lb in a month or something like that...

90% of supps are useless. You can get pretty much everything from a good diet.
For people like me who are bound by whatever their parents feed them protein powder can be helpful in reaching daily protein intake. I'm not a big eater to begin with so I just supplement with 1 shake a day.
Creatine is a helpful supp that is almost impossible to get purely from your diet so I would recommend that but it's far from a necessity. Preworkouts are also helpful but I can't imagine any of those products being good for your body at all. If I have to go to the gym after a long day of school or work that scoop can definitely help my workout but I stopped using them because of heart palpitations.

Then there's fish oil and multivitamins, which are obviously good for you but again not a necessity.

not to sound like a smartass, but no ****

i think we can all agree that supplements are not necessary. they are supplements. they should be there mostly to supplement what your regular diet may be lacking.

no doubt there are some people who look at supps as a crucial part of their diet though and that therein lies the problem.

I know Lucky is talking to me but I just want yall dudes to be safe man. Not trying to be hlier than thou. Sorry. But "we" take so much stuff without really knowing what it is. Hell, I already barely know where the food I buy comes from so I won't add something else to that list.

I know Lucky is talking to me but I just want yall dudes to be safe man. Not trying to be hlier than thou. Sorry. But "we" take so much stuff without really knowing what it is. Hell, I already barely know where the food I buy comes from so I won't add something else to that list.

I`m not talking about anyone in particular, Im speaking on the general mindset of people in this thread.

not to sound like a smartass, but no ****

i think we can all agree that supplements are not necessary. they are supplements. they should be there mostly to supplement what your regular diet may be lacking.

no doubt there are some people who look at supps as a crucial part of their diet though and that therein lies the problem.
There's probably more people out there who take supplements way too far than you think.

Idk if you visit bodybuilding.com but a lot of people there go way overboard with the supps lol.

Dog I don't even bother anymore. Too many dudes in here trying to tell others how to live and don't know ****.

dude dropped 225 on his chest from a little over half way up. saw that bar bounce! ran over and lifeted it off him. he sat there for a loooong time, drank water and came back and sat on the bench for a looong time texting on his phone. maybe doing a blog entry about the pros and cons of suicide grip :lol:

Is suicide grip that much more beneficial though? Other than form. I'd like to believe I still have proper grip just grabbing it normally.

With diet or exercise, ultimately everyone learns what works for themselves through experience.

I'm just trying to build up the nerve to try the flying dragon hidden wood chopping technique that dude is doing in that GIF :tongue:

Is suicide grip that much more beneficial though? Other than form. I'd like to believe I still have proper grip just grabbing it normally.

I don't think its worth the risk. Especially if you're using serious weight. Your thumb grip isn't always as tough as you think, just like Stuntman's fellow gym member lol

Last edited:
i agree with the OD on supps

dudes taking so much caffeine, pre workout an especially whey protein
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

who the hell needs 10 scoops of protein a day
I HATE THAT. Like dudes just eatting protein powder. You can easily mess up your system like that

Dog I don't even bother anymore. Too many dudes in here trying to tell others how to live and don't know ****.
This dude has already came in the DB thread and rustled jimmies for the fun of it.

Take all that preachin to church

DAT **** DONT FLY IN HERE HOMIE

Who is getting 200 grams a day from Shakes? The dude in here who said he goes through a 10 pound tub a week LOL

Back
Top Bottom