STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lifetime is nice af I would def go there if someone wanted to pay for my membership :lol:

I inquired about signing up so every now and then ill get a day or even a week pass in my email

I wonder if my gym is gonna charge for this month, they charge your account the 25th.. it’s a private heath club type place not a chain..hmm

24 hour charged me for this month. :smh:

Can’t find a curl bar or decent dumbbells sheshhhh everything is on back order and no signs of restock.

Copped all black rogue power bar today. Tired of not getting a response from Texaspower bout where the hell my bar is it. Cancelling that **** as soon as I can. Rogue bumpers are here Friday then 2 more Monday.

So you guys with racks. How many horse stall mats you guys using? Found a local spot and they told me they gotta **** ton. Gonna grab a extra one and make a portable platform.

Just heard that they are not considering opening gyms any time soon, due to the health risks involved. Stores and eatery's will be first, gyms last on the list. Noticing some of the people I saw at the gyms, suddenly becoming unswole...atrophy setting in, especially those who never took their fitness seriously, only concentrating on the so called big 3. :wow::lol:

Gyms are definitely going to be the last thing to reopen. They're not essential and they're cesspools for germs. I'm just hoping for my apartment gym to open up.

im actually quite surprised a whole golds is shutting down. they must have not been doing that well on memberships and stuff. you should be on the look out for them selling their equipment. they usually sell the people first than transfer it to another Golds.

It will be hard for gyms to open back up with the health concern. I still think at this point anywhere you go is Go at your own risk. and again gym isn't as unsafe as you think it would be if people wipe machiens after themselves. it's not like you're nut to butt in there. it's more the breathing thing. but that could happen anywhere
Paid $150 for mine a year ago. You don't need much. Any rack will do TBH unless you have very specific needs. I don't really trust the attachable plate loaded pulley systems either. Better off to get a stand alone one or a functional trainer (more money for FT's).

productimg

If you can get your hands on a rack, dumbell set and barbell set you'll be in good shape to get started.
where you get this at. yea this probably all i need mainly because I dont wanna drill in holes for a squat rack or anything.

I appreciate the solidarity, boys. I’m gonna miss that place and actually have to drive past it get to Lifetime. Hopefully they can open as soon as it’s safe, because I’m spending way to much money on car parts and too much time cooped up inside.

And apparently mine isn’t the only location closing. The email I got says 30 locations (all corporate owned, no franchises) total across the US are done, so I feel like the there may be some bigger cash flow issues...

Can you guys drop any good online fitness classes for me?

I've been watching this guy's videos and he does a good job of mixing things up.

For an unfit, cardio depleted, V02 max deficient individual? Of course it is.

so you're telling me that doing an sbd day is easier than doing a bunch of accessories for someone who is "fit"

yea, i can tell you never done sbd lol

so you're telling me that doing an sbd day is easier than doing a bunch of accessories for someone who is "fit"

yea, i can tell you never done sbd lol
You obviously do not understand the difference between fitness, and powerlifting. Fitness is determined by other factors, outside of what you are able to lift. But its cool, because I can hit the speed bag, and then knock a mf’er out like you wish you could do, and that is because of those accessories that you are incapable of mastering. Get at me when you can run a six minute mile.

Havent touched weights in a month, dont even miss it. Big 3, accessories none of that.

Calisthenics and cardio. Do miss boxing tho. Ah well what can you do.

Been keeping busy making good side money out here. Bout to get some ebooks and keep my mind chiseld too

side money. put us on

This may be good news for some. If anything, it might help prices for home equipment come back down to somewhat reasonable prices again.

yall live in filthy areas.
before my gym closed EVERYONE was wiping down before and after use.

said this earlier today. I'm more worried about grocery stores I've seen not sanitizing than I am gyms

047D3D74-F856-4EB1-BF37-F2B56983D478.png

if they are going to open gyms (which I think is a stupid idea), they need to enforce strict rules like they do in Korea right now.

lol if you think american gyms are sess pools...I can tell u for a fact korean gyms were 20x worse.

I didn't watch it today good brother.
no problem. I've been on top of this. I'm losing too much money staying home. I didnt mean to come at u condescendingly.

Paid $150 for mine a year ago. You don't need much. Any rack will do TBH unless you have very specific needs. I don't really trust the attachable plate loaded pulley systems either. Better off to get a stand alone one or a functional trainer (more money for FT's).

The plate loaded pulley systems are great bro. I load mine up with no problem. I've heard you can upgrade the pulley caster to make it stronger as well. But on the original caster, no problems here.

The plate loaded pulley systems are great bro. I load mine up with no problem. I've heard you can upgrade the pulley caster to make it stronger as well. But on the original caster, no problems here.

That's good to know. It probably varies by manufacturer. If I ever consider the upgrade, I'll look deeper into it. I'd really like a functional trainer, but they run around $2-3K for a decent one.

so Ds sporting goods has(well had ) Olympic weight set 255 worth of plates Olympic bar. for 240. dude on market place bought 3 and is selling them for 550...

and we were worried about people sellin hand sanitizer for 5 bucks instead of 2....

Back
Top Bottom