STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

[QUOTE="tdogg2k, post: 32997149, member: 40662"]
yea tons of people here are asking for 2-3$ a pound these days. been seeing up to $200 for 2-45lb plates

When the world ain’t in a pandemic, what are the usual prices for 2-45lbs plates? I was gonna get the Rep V2’s and after shipping, they would've been $200 after shipping. But they’re not doing orders again until month’s end.
[/QUOTE]
supposedly $1 a pound unless they're high qualit yuh plates like what Japan letters got

I do it everyday, it’s not a conscious effort. I just don’t eat a lot in the morning.

i have no reference level since I never have been a breakfast guy. Sorry. :lol:

I’ve been doing intermittent fasting for a while now. Started it after I did that all out bulk lol in the beginning it’s tough cuz you get hungry but once you get past that it’s much easier. Now I can’t even lift with food in my stomach right now. I do notice on leg days you get more light headed :lol:
This is my IF progress
Left pic I was 220 and now I’m sitting around 190-195 lbs.
A159027B-4594-4130-ABE9-407F21F1E135.jpeg

Good **** bro

lean af

What’s your window and what do u usually eat

My typical routine is wake up and workout. I usually fast from like 10pm the night before all the way until maybe around noon. I break my fast with fruit and a protein shake. I’ll have my first big meal at about 2-3 pm. I’m not too picky with what I eat because when you wait to eat you have that smaller window to eat higher calorie meals. I’ll eat like two big meals and then maybe one more protein shake or eggs and oatmeal before I go to bed.

I’ve been doing intermittent fasting for a while now. Started it after I did that all out bulk lol in the beginning it’s tough cuz you get hungry but once you get past that it’s much easier. Now I can’t even lift with food in my stomach right now. I do notice on leg days you get more light headed :lol:
This is my IF progress
Left pic I was 220 and now I’m sitting around 190-195 lbs.
A159027B-4594-4130-ABE9-407F21F1E135.jpeg
That's a lean *** 220.

You've gotta be over 6ft.

I have been eating like **** since the start of this stay at home thing. The only brightside is I actually get to run more but man do I miss lifting weights.

Love the people selling one dumbbell for hundreds of dollars, the **** I’m gonna do with one dumbbell
those are the worst. sell the **** in pairs smh
My friend is dealing with that with Amazon right now.. He bought an adjustable Dumbbell for $300+ and the seller swear the deal was only for one Dumbbell.. :rofl:

Man I always wanted to learn how to punch a speed bag so I can look badass lol

Lol, yea it does look badass. It's very tiring too, when you do it for a long time. I'm drenched. I have a heavy bag I forgot to post too, I just hook it to the pull up bar on my rack.

I'm trying to find a spot to put the crossover cables. Only thing I really miss.

Back
Top Bottom