STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

When i curl with my right arm, it feels like tendons are straining/twitching. I used to feel it after a few sets and now I feel it when I start curling. It's definitely not too heavy and I have no issues with my arm normally. It's weird bc it feels like if I persist then I'll likely tear something. Any ideas what the issue could be and how to make it stop?

When i curl with my right arm, it feels like tendons are straining/twitching. I used to feel it after a few sets and now I feel it when I start curling. It's definitely not too heavy and I have no issues with my arm normally. It's weird bc it feels like if I persist then I'll likely tear something. Any ideas what the issue could be and how to make it stop?

is this with a barbell or a dumbbell?
i would stop curling and let your biceps take a rest for a few days or even weeks. Not worth tearing a bicep, esp with what’s going on right now.

So what is the best site to buy an Olympic bar and weights? I feel if I go through amazon it will take the longest?

Past 2 days rogue has had a ohio power bar in black zinc. Just check in the morning and see what they post up. Usually last bout 30-1hr then they're gone. Had the westside barbell too yesterday.

Took the weekend off. Hitting the ground running today.

Ran a 5k in the poo tang this weekend 😂

That's hella high if it's just for home use.

Cybex is top of the line, commercial rated equipment. You can get a rack that serves the same purpose for A LOT cheaper. Unless it's a rack that comes with a pulley system and other bells and whistles.

Everything is overpriced now, but I feel like you could still find equipment for a much better price.

Amazon product ASIN B00YT0GXDK

seems to be a bit high?

200lb of plates? so the most you put on the bar is 245 (assuming its a 45lb bar)

plates are usually over a dollar per lb.

Not where I'm at people are asking like 2-3 dollars per lb. I've seen ad's asking $130 for a pair of 20 lb dumbbells smh

That's hella high if it's just for home use.

Cybex is top of the line, commercial rated equipment. You can get a rack that serves the same purpose for A LOT cheaper. Unless it's a rack that comes with a pulley system and other bells and whistles.

Everything is overpriced now, but I feel like you could still find equipment for a much better price.

Amazon product ASIN B00YT0GXDK
yea it is a super top of the line which im not going to really need. it was him throwing in the bar and plates at that price. that made it look good he sold the one with the pully system.

yea tons of people here are asking for 2-3$ a pound these days. been seeing up to $200 for 2-45lb plates

damn for 900 I can get the whole pully system. and I can use the credit card. may def hop on this

Last edited:
[QUOTE="tdogg2k, post: 32997149, member: 40662"] yea tons of people here are asking for 2-3$ a pound these days. been seeing up to $200 for 2-45lb plates [/QUOTE]

When the world ain’t in a pandemic, what are the usual prices for 2-45lbs plates? I was gonna get the Rep V2’s and after shipping, they would've been $200 after shipping. But they’re not doing orders again until month’s end.

Back
Top Bottom